top 10

Dr. Vawandinhax

Hipparchus
Top 10 analysis, based purely on my opinion and current events that I have knowledge of. If you feel offended in any way, shape or form, consider going outside once in a while.

FT - Solidifying their core, still have some red dots here and there. Important to also pickup brown cities on rocks, you don't want any surprises. Currently being pushed in from three borders, which makes expansion a bit more difficult. They need to pick their battles wisely, you can't win them all.

BWNW - Clearly the best alliance right now in strategic terms. Well thought out siege attempts, with frontline player showing versatility, changing unit productions based on location. Another event is here so expect to see a surge in flyer nukes and attack bonuses. They ain't swimming, they are cruising at this point. The arrival of A R M A D A will make them choose their frontline fights more cautiously.

PuJ - Hot garbage, only 1 good player. Overcoming some hurdles and difficulties that are inherent to an MRA. Since it's a marathon world, hopefully the show of resilience will pay off.

IT - Fighter alliance, surrounded by slackers and FT, having a hard time being sandwiched between those two. Good expansion prospects to the north and west. Winning their fights against creation.

A R M A D A - Nuthouse. 6 - 5 against BWNW, which is impressive by itself. Storming the scene, causing an uproar on the frontline with BWNW, and I do think they will be able to push forward.

slackers - They have to push against IT, BWNW or Armada to expand, so that is gonna be hard. Best bet is to probably push against CREATION and then grab IT from the north and west. Picking fights with the other 2 allies would be suicidal at this point.

The Athenian League and Tiny Turtle Team - They exist, can't say much more than that.

BLG-CH

Phrourach
IT - Fighter alliance, surrounded by slackers and FT, having a hard time being sandwiched between those two. Good expansion prospects to the north and west. Winning their fights against creation.

slackers - They have to push against IT, BWNW or Armada to expand, so that is gonna be hard. Best bet is to probably push against CREATION and then grab IT from the north and west. Picking fights with the other 2 allies would be suicidal at this point.
IT and slackers are playing together.

G-Fight

Chiliarch
Great top 10.
tbh, I'm not even sure who slackers are really fighting against because they're mostle behind IT's lines against us. Although I gotta say we've seen quite alot of substantial attacks from slackers on our sieges. Someone's gotta do IT's dirty work I guess

DeletedUser6812

Yeah just to confirm we are pacted with IT. They have beer and like to share it!!

We're deliberately staying out of the murky politics going on in the world as were just Slacking over here.... and were still trying to work out all the alliances in the anti Bwnw coalition lol.
1But Woman Never Wing697861137188611
2Full Tilt681795338179420
3Parti und jaranen626935539160753
4Stipe und freunde476325339122135
5Innocent Tyranny378025635108007
6-Full Tilt-36186123992785
7A R M A D A30352524075881
8slackers25921692989385
9The Athenian League21740973660392
10Tiny Turtle Team17077313844940

Not much changed from my other posts apart from Armada. They are impressing, or I should say 3-4 of them are, however I'll back Bwnw vs them long term but I think they will find them much more challenging short term.

I will also say Tilts seems to have got more organsied this last fortnight, much better Cs's and activly going for players who they catch offline.

RoseMadder

Hekatontarch
Yeah just to confirm we are pacted with IT. They have beer and like to share it!!

We got beer too! It's on our flag! :D
Sppa5h2.jpg

DeletedUser6812

I have decided that group hugging is that way to go! Give me a beer and ill send you a pact.

Thats a fair exchange isnt it? I mean judging from some of the diplomacy Ive seen in this world and others asking for a beer might be classes as excessive.

RoseMadder

Hekatontarch
Excessive? I don't see anyone on here asking for a beer? Unless you're asking? haha

We'd have offered you a free beer either way but now that you make it about fair exchanges, no free beers for you good sir until we get that pact request! You can't back away now as you kinda have already offered to send it! ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser6812

Beer first!

Its like any good resturant, you order > consume and then pay up! And I've not had any beer yet :(

Dr. Vawandinhax

Hipparchus
We are reaching a new age of modern warfare in this game. Inviting leaders from other allies seems to be the new trend. Ally giving you trouble? Simple, just click 2 buttons and they get 20 red dots. It's not about having a good game anymore, it's all about having an easy game.

Disgusting, both the players who leave, and the ones who take them in. Sweet talk all you want to fit your narrative, you might be able to fool yourself.

Peace.

thunder123

Hipparchus
do you want to have a quick count of players? not to mention you tried to ask tilt to join you and do all server vs us when they are our only pact and you have 5