top 10

DeletedUser55681

Why every alliance wycked sister joins falls apart?

Let me see, I was not in Cult, either of them, and they crumbled. I was not in Berserkers and Norse, and they crumbled, and I was not in any Venom and they crumbled. I m in By the Sword, several name changes, from the beginning, and they are still around. You just dont know S.... and shoot off your mouth

Rompus Gompus

Hipparchus
Grepolis is not just one world. Those who played En 127 know what I'm talking about.
An alliance with wicked sister in, is unlikely to last longer than 3 weeks.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
@ uwantevil ... the point there is that in the US they have stopped publishing 6 Dr Seuss books because a few people claimed they were racists. The illustrations had characters that were brown and yellow....not white.

@ Klutcmaster... this is the top ten, not twelve,,,different program and I fully believe insulting women has to be addressed even if you have ruled against what others think doesnt matter.

I only came to this stupid forum because someone told me that the boys were insulting other people, which obviously you condone.
Hey I respect the women don't worry, if you need you can always shoot me a DM and we can talk about how mean all these guys are :cool:

DeletedUser47611

I am unwilling to debate my statement
@wycked sister
I just came here because I heard someone was being a liberal doucebag so figured I would defend a man who has been dead for many years now.

DeletedUser55681

I am unwilling to debate my statement
@wycked sister
I just came here because I heard someone was being a liberal doucebag so figured I would defend a man who has been dead for many years now.

Again, flinging insults at people from the haystack. I really believe he was capable of defending himself, a Dartmouth graduate, and does not require your faux erudition to do so.

It was his estate who pulled the books from publication in order that they could continue to sell his books for the enjoyment of children world wide, emphasis world wide, without becoming involved in the "current political climate consuming our country under Trump", Boston AP Mar 2, 2021

DeletedUser55681

Grepolis is not just one world. Those who played En 127 know what I'm talking about.
An alliance with wicked sister in, is unlikely to last longer than 3 weeks.

I have no idea why you are obsessed with me. I have only wasted one minute of my life concerning you, and the last and only minute.

DeletedUser47611

I am not insulting anyone. I just call a cat a cat, a dog a dog. But maybe u use CNN fact checker that they use on Biden.

brillbob

Phrourach
have to say for all the players that are crying to BWNW please break a siege in our city cause were the worst players ever, not knocking BWNW its bp. but for those who are crying and yer alliances, why bother play

thunder123

Hipparchus
why are you crying over players asking us for help? we have no pacts at all. we have only 1 alliance. you are 100 players, tilt atleast 120.
why don't you try to play 1 alliance vs everyone like us? it might be more fun for you... but maybe green server is better

edit: forgot to point out that we are here to play the game as it is supposed to be played: war and strategy. no pacts and naps everywhere. we enjoy this game and we want to have fun :)

Last edited:

thunder123

Hipparchus
sure they are and i would be perfectly fine if people pact with 1 alliance only (40+40 in this server). the problem starts when alliances have 1-2-3 sister alliances and/or 2-3-4 pacts... that only kills the game.

Craig Pelton

Peltast
Yupp, totally agree with that :)

But this is in my experience what en. servers usually looks like unfortunately. So I feel a bit stupid to complain about it when I know this hehe...

Jeff Winger

Hoplite
and then he joins a 100+ players alliance
100% coherency
Lol, he said that he knows that it is how .en works but that he didnt like it, doesnt mean anything what your preferences are, you have to adapt. Personally i dont like paying taxes, but i know i have to so i do. The best option was to join in here (and it was definetly the right decision since these guys are awesome).

Btw, you do know that we tried to talk to you right? You got pissy over a joke and blocked me and just ignored Craig. But i am glad it worked out this way, imagine being in an alliance where people have so thin skin they block you over a harmless joke lol.

Craig Pelton

Peltast
Lol, he said that he knows that it is how .en works but that he didnt like it, doesnt mean anything what your preferences are, you have to adapt. Personally i dont like paying taxes, but i know i have to so i do. The best option was to join in here (and it was definetly the right decision since these guys are awesome).

Btw, you do know that we tried to talk to you right? You got pissy over a joke and blocked me and just ignored Craig. But i am glad it worked out this way, imagine being in an alliance where people have so thin skin they block you over a harmless joke lol.

What this random dude said.

thunder123

Hipparchus
imagine saying " The best option was to join in here " after you tried to join us but i rejected you ahahhahaha
love to read these kinds of comments
atleast you could be honest and say "they are our only chance to join an alliance since you did not want us" :)