Top 10

Coreythep

Taxiarch
what is the feeling there, you still think you stand at least like 10 % chance to win?
Also I ll make sure myself that you lose 10+ cities this world, depending on participation I'll gather here that might get to 20+
L comment
F tier player
Martinus > Clas17

MartinusV

Hipparchus
what is the feeling there, you still think you stand at least like 10 % chance to win?
Also I ll make sure myself that you lose 10+ cities this world, depending on participation I'll gather here that might get to 20+
if i lose 20 it means i will take near 40 from your alliance so no problem

AccountingNStonks

Hipparchus
You're flexing this as if you didn't have more or less the same number of cities lost as him.

MartinusV

Hipparchus
that isnt the end result though is it

talk to me again about the 20 cities youre going to take from me when all going well today i take 2 from you guys since i commented ;)

gkassimis

Hipparchus
Trying to find earlier some targets to hit in 55 and couldnt since most are on vm. i asked an enemy leader why so many on vm and the reply i got was that its normal since there are holidays and they have families, so it has nothing to do with the fact they are in deep ****. i suddenly felt so bad that i belong to an alliance that we have gathered all the orphans and singles of ther server :(

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Trying to find earlier some targets to hit in 55 and couldnt since most are on vm. i asked an enemy leader why so many on vm and the reply i got was that its normal since there are holidays and they have families, so it has nothing to do with the fact they are in deep ****. i suddenly felt so bad that i belong to an alliance that we have gathered all the orphans and singles of ther server :(
Mate, you have an online relationship with a Romanian grandmother.

Why are you surprised other teams have lives and you don’t

Clas17

Hipparchus
pack-watch-rip-bozo.gif