Top 10

gkassimis

Hipparchus
A little late this time but truth is that nothing serious is going on due to event. We mostly see alliances focusing in high wall sieges and trying steal some cities from inactives with ninjas.

1)Supreme Beach Girls. The top dog of the world is still n1 in everything but with a closer look we ll see that half the alliance members have 10 cities and less. No one expects from them to compete the top ranking players but they need to put more effort. Their growth isnt what it should have been but its kind of expected to be affected from event more than the rest.(swim)

2 & 5) Black Zone Crusade (with and without dot).
They lost one of their leaders and best players who quitted but they have started showing some teeth and fight back Bloods by claiming some cities. Still the final score is against them but it always helps with morale when you have some victories. Event clearly helped them not to lose cities from semiactives and alarmless players and i am curious to see what will happen afterwards. (float).

3)STORM.
They managed to recruit some good players from the collapsing alliances and they hold their ground. They attack everything and prevent SBG to grow fast. Like BZC event worked in their favor and i am also curious to see how they ll manage after. (float)

4)Bloodlust.
Last week we saw the first cracks and they showed they re not as solid as they seemed before. Not because they lost a few cities but mostly because they have players with long periods of inactivity and no alarm. During event you dont pay the price but after it ends their 0 wall cities wont be safe anymore. (float)

6,7,8,9,10)
Just city builders for the top 5 alliances. I refuse to waste my time with those when each of those alliances have half the bp of a single player

Have a nice week and try to keep it civil guys. Its a game that we are supposed to have fun

gkassimis

Hipparchus
Event is over for more than a week and the amount of fliers are not anymore in ridiculus numbers so grepo has become normal again. So new top10 after almost 2 weeks.

1)SBG. The number 1 alliance in every ranking is fighting all 3 other top alliances and doing well against Bloods and BZC but have a tie against STORM who seems to causing them troubles. I expect the last to change since they must have realised that no matter how good you are you cant fight against all the world. This doesnt necessarily mean that we ll see them pact or nap the other top alliances but simply focus more on STORM. (SWIM)

2)STORM.
Second in ranking but a little lower in bp (3rd in abp and 4th in dbp) they continue to impress both with their fighting skills and spirit but also on diplo field since they have sacured pacts/naps with Bloods and BZC so they could focus only on SBG. They managed to claim cities from inactives or alarmless SBG players and on the same time to remove from frontline their weak links. The question is to see if they ll continue their succesful route against SBG now that they have managed to have their attract most of their attention. However even if things wont go well for them, i expect them to be with the addition of players from Bloods and maybe BZC the main contender against SBG for the crown. (SWIM)

3)Bloodlust.
3rd in points but 2nd in all bp rankings bloods have secured a pact/nap with STORM and continue fighting mostly against BZC and secondary SBG. They continue to have a double score in conquests against BZC but for certainty they dont look the dominant force they were before event since now they equally lose as many cities as the get. With STORMS attention focused on SBG i dont think they can expect much help from them so it will a 1 on 1 duel. I cant predict who ll be the winner but the final outcome will have big effect on the other 2 alliances. In case Bloods win, i expect them to fully merge with STORM and also expect BZC top players to join them. However in case BZC is victorious, i see BZC merge with STORM with some of the Bloods players but i believe SBG will be able to recruit also the cream of the dissapointed Blood players. (FLOAT)

4 & 5) BZC (with dot and without).
Event helped them recover and fight back but this doesnt mean they stopped been an MRA that carries lot of baggage. They still lose many cities but they have started at least to claim also. I cant see them no matter what capable to make a stand for dom era alone and no matter what happens i see them joining STORM sooner or later since SBG doors are closed (at least for their leaders). (FLOAT)

6)Legion Arkand.
Small alliance based mostly on 55 but with active players who stand their ground. Pacted with Bloods, they help each other and at some point depending their growth we might see then joining either STORM with the rest of Bloods either SBG since alone they cant hope for anything. (FLOAT)

7)RIP Squad.
Just city builders for top alliances without any future for them. (SINK)

8)Feeding Frenzy.
Same as RIP Squad. (SINK)

9)Dracarys Malakes.
My favourite alliance despite the fact i know nothing about them. With such choice for name, Malakes have secured a place in grepolis pantheon. Go Malakes (FLY)

10)Fire Storm.
Same as n7 and n8 and they lack the necessary to become Malakes. (SINK)

Have a nice week and keep it fair guys. We are all Malakes

Pro-Grep

Strategos
As always well written summery and thanks for putting your time in it. But just one thing, are you sure you guys are fighting Bloods? Because their cities were saved multiple times by SBG attacks, mainly during event.

gkassimis

Hipparchus
As always well written summery and thanks for putting your time in it. But just one thing, are you sure you guys are fighting Bloods? Because their cities were saved multiple times by SBG attacks, mainly during event.
yes i am sure. we have taken a couple of cities from them to clear our core, we have attampted to take more and we are hitting them daily as much as we hit bzc. The fact that we broke some bzc sieges had nothing to do with wanting to help bloods but simply with our lust for bp. Bloods new that and i had daily some of their players sending me live. if bzc players did the same, i would have done the same to gain bp

gkassimis

Hipparchus
wondering what war between sbg and bloods you are referring to lol
clearing blood cities daily and gaining thousands bp are enough evidence or not? i can pm them to anyone who requires proof of that. unless you believe your wise leader that my bp have come from bp boosting from my alliance by killing our own troops :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
what mart meant is that skirmish for bps is not a war, its just bp hunting, war is when you are focusing on certain ally and actively taking cities from them, less than lets say 5 cities in month or so aint a war, its opportunistic skirmish.

gkassimis

Hipparchus
what mart meant is that skirmish for bps is not a war, its just bp hunting, war is when you are focusing on certain ally and actively taking cities from them, less than lets say 5 cities in month or so aint a war, its opportunistic skirmish.
if you put it that way then we dont fight. we need to clean our front yard first before we clean the back yard

MartinusV

Hipparchus
clearing blood cities daily and gaining thousands bp are enough evidence or not? i can pm them to anyone who requires proof of that. unless you believe your wise leader that my bp have come from bp boosting from my alliance by killing our own troops :)
were fighting an mra who pop up all over 45. gaining bp attacking aint a war otherwise as you have mentioned you must be at war with half your alliance. we must be at war with gold beenies or what ever theyre called or any other player we get bp from.
at least you play respectfully unlike certain turds in your alliance

MartinusV

Hipparchus
Event is over for more than a week and the amount of fliers are not anymore in ridiculus numbers so grepo has become normal again. So new top10 after almost 2 weeks.

1)SBG. The number 1 alliance in every ranking is fighting all 3 other top alliances and doing well against Bloods and BZC but have a tie against STORM who seems to causing them troubles. I expect the last to change since they must have realised that no matter how good you are you cant fight against all the world. This doesnt necessarily mean that we ll see them pact or nap the other top alliances but simply focus more on STORM. (SWIM)

2)STORM.
Second in ranking but a little lower in bp (3rd in abp and 4th in dbp) they continue to impress both with their fighting skills and spirit but also on diplo field since they have sacured pacts/naps with Bloods and BZC so they could focus only on SBG. They managed to claim cities from inactives or alarmless SBG players and on the same time to remove from frontline their weak links. The question is to see if they ll continue their succesful route against SBG now that they have managed to have their attract most of their attention. However even if things wont go well for them, i expect them to be with the addition of players from Bloods and maybe BZC the main contender against SBG for the crown. (SWIM)

3)Bloodlust.
3rd in points but 2nd in all bp rankings bloods have secured a pact/nap with STORM and continue fighting mostly against BZC and secondary SBG. They continue to have a double score in conquests against BZC but for certainty they dont look the dominant force they were before event since now they equally lose as many cities as the get. With STORMS attention focused on SBG i dont think they can expect much help from them so it will a 1 on 1 duel. I cant predict who ll be the winner but the final outcome will have big effect on the other 2 alliances. In case Bloods win, i expect them to fully merge with STORM and also expect BZC top players to join them. However in case BZC is victorious, i see BZC merge with STORM with some of the Bloods players but i believe SBG will be able to recruit also the cream of the dissapointed Blood players. (FLOAT)

4 & 5) BZC (with dot and without).
Event helped them recover and fight back but this doesnt mean they stopped been an MRA that carries lot of baggage. They still lose many cities but they have started at least to claim also. I cant see them no matter what capable to make a stand for dom era alone and no matter what happens i see them joining STORM sooner or later since SBG doors are closed (at least for their leaders). (FLOAT)

6)Legion Arkand.
Small alliance based mostly on 55 but with active players who stand their ground. Pacted with Bloods, they help each other and at some point depending their growth we might see then joining either STORM with the rest of Bloods either SBG since alone they cant hope for anything. (FLOAT)

7)RIP Squad.
Just city builders for top alliances without any future for them. (SINK)

8)Feeding Frenzy.
Same as RIP Squad. (SINK)

9)Dracarys Malakes.
My favourite alliance despite the fact i know nothing about them. With such choice for name, Malakes have secured a place in grepolis pantheon. Go Malakes (FLY)

10)Fire Storm.
Same as n7 and n8 and they lack the necessary to become Malakes. (SINK)

Have a nice week and keep it fair guys. We are all Malakes
3-2 now mush, still doing well against floaters though ;)

Clas17

Hipparchus
and in case you would like to talk numbers, here we are lets talk.

towns.png

City count increase last 5 days - 190 vs 60 something. To account for new players etc it needs time and I am not going to do it since our growth is not even slightly similar.

Last edited:

Cloud of Fame

Taxiarch

View attachment 16477

City count increase last 5 days - 190 vs 60 something. To account for new players etc it needs time and I am not going to do it since our growth is not even slightly similar.
I mean, as an outsider looking in, it seems like SBG's numbers are boosted quite a bit because of the quitting from STORM, that they get a lot of cities for free. However, I still agree that there are differences between SBG and BL. STORM seemed to be the alliance that could somewhat keep up and in that way it's unfortunate it ended this way. I don't have all the facts to why they quit, but it's unfortunate they did because this world was looking to be the most competitive world for some time.

Clas17

Hipparchus
Cities are free estate because of our leadership decisions and our players' skills. Trust me when I say that STORM is way better organized than BZC and maybe stronger than Bloods considering that they had a bigger team of good players. With that being said there are allegations of spam which are used by STORM as a justification of why they decided to mass VM. A long MM was sent to both alliances in a try to shed light to the allegations and show at the same time that STORM only made that decision after continuos force landings from SBG where they failed to respond in ta proper way and wasted all their fliers. After the first forced landings, pulling deff and doing it again and again showed STORM how the future would look like against SBG. In case you are interested I can forward you the MM in game.

MartinusV

Hipparchus

View attachment 16477

not interested in any of this. im interested in gkas thinking were at war when all hes doing is taking bp. we had no focus on any of you at all. now we do were 4-3 and counting - stand by

however i have seen the email regarding storm and spam. completely bs, if these guys think this is spam there is no wonder this game is as bad as it is. i respect good enemies and all but that turd xx6 is worth respect