Top 10

Roni the great

Taxiarch
HA, ok i cant stay silent anymore

Let me shed some light on the matter

SBG won because of 1 player only, Alex, whos spam tactics and manipulation of other players to join him is unparralleld

STORM core, got tiered, this is unsustainble play style,

yes, last week SBG started force landing, but this only came after 3 weeks of spam preparations, our frontliners coudnt sleep for 2 weeks straight, some turned alarms off, (1 sling attacks, dirty catting around the clock, etc...)

the spam started affecting our players on many lvls as well. in one case, we got one who had to be hospitilized, others had problems in work, others familly, etc. yes this is a game but people have a live to live as well, and this wasnt worth is

On the other hand, SBG leadership, arent the kind of people i would enjoy a pint with at the bar, not honest, schemeing, willing to go above and beyond to get their way, leaving away anysense of good sportman ship, honor, and good manners

Many attempt where made, in order to secure fair play guidelines betwen the two, but Alex and co, never oblidged, and when Jack got enough and sent an MM that these guidelines are off, and spamming back is allowed, they put the balme on us for sending an MM allowing spam

Speaking of MM, they sent a spy into our ranks, who was leaking them our seiges, and MM, thats how they got hold of the last important MM's of ours. now i understand, many think that spiyng is part of this game bla bla, but after we entered VM and basicly given up. we asked to just let us know who the spy was, so we can get him out of our discord server, we keep a safe space in there, we some share some RL info, and as a rally point for future worlds, and low and behold many refused and denied our request, claiming that they need that spy, when he join bloods down the line, etc.... so when their ennemy is down, instead of paying respect, they spit on his grave

this is the first world i play, that the oppoments earns 0 respect, not to mention how couple of their players got banned for cheating (fitko and others)

So all in all, this was not a pleasent experience nor of me nor for my team who been playing with me for 10 years at this point.
bad players, bad sportmanship, and at the bottom of it, bad human beings. and my team and i wont be back to this game any time soon

Congratulation Alex, SBG coudnt have done it without you!

Last edited:

Cloud of Fame

Taxiarch
Cities are free estate because of our leadership decisions and our players' skills. Trust me when I say that STORM is way better organized than BZC and maybe stronger than Bloods considering that they had a bigger team of good players. With that being said there are allegations of spam which are used by STORM as a justification of why they decided to mass VM. A long MM was sent to both alliances in a try to shed light to the allegations and show at the same time that STORM only made that decision after continuos force landings from SBG where they failed to respond in ta proper way and wasted all their fliers. After the first forced landings, pulling deff and doing it again and again showed STORM how the future would look like against SBG. In case you are interested I can forward you the MM in game.
I've heard about the spam allegations, but you can always argue when it's considered spam and when it's not. From what I've heard, not confirming that it's the truth, is that the total number of attacks weren't the highest we've seen, not even close, but that the attacks that were sent was purposely sent to disrupt players from sleeping. I mean, sending attacks with an intervall of 15-30 minutes from a city 10+ hours away may not be add up the most attacks in total, but would tear any player down sooner or later. Even attacks from cities from the same island with 15-30 min intervalls, specially during people's sleeping time would drain all the energy from whoever. I don't say you shouldn't be allowed to attack someone if you know their sleep schedule, but some form of decency to let someone sleep at some point or another should be desirable in my opinion. But as I said, idk if these rumors are completely true and the stories probably differs depending on who you ask, but I might join in tomorrow to see that MM you're talking about.

Btw, just out of curiosity (again I could be wrong since I get my information from others), but weren't SBG and STORM tied in cities taken when they decided to mass VM?

MartinusV

Hipparchus

SBG won because of 1 player only, Alex, whos spam tactics and manipulation of other players to join him is unparralleld

yes, last week SBG started force landing, but this only came after 3 weeks of spam preparations, our frontliners coudnt sleep for 2 weeks straight, some turned alarms off, (1 sling attacks, dirty catting around the clock, etc...)

the spam started affecting our players on many lvls as well. in one case, we got one who had to be hospitilized, others had problems in work, others familly, etc. yes this is a game but people have a live to live as well, and this wasnt worth is

On the other hand, SBG leadership, arent the kind of people i would enjoy a pint with at the bar, not honest, schemeing, willing to go above and beyond to get their way, leaving away anysense of good sportman ship, honor, and good manners

Many attempt where made, in order to secure fair play guidelines betwen the two, but Alex and co, never oblidged, and when Jack got enough and sent an MM that these guidelines are off, and spamming back is allowed, they put the balme on us for sending an MM allowing spam

Speaking of MM, they sent a spy into our ranks, who was leaking them our seiges, and MM, thats how they got hold of the last important MM's of ours. now i understand, many think that spiyng is part of this game bla bla, but after we entered VM and basicly given up. we asked to just let us know who the spy was, so we can get him out of our discord server, we keep a safe space in there, we some share some RL info, and as a rally point for future worlds, and low and behold many refused and denied our request, claiming that they need that spy, when he join bloods down the line, etc.... so when their ennemy is down, instead of paying respect, they spit on his grave

this is the first world i play, that the oppoments earns 0 respect, not to mention how couple of their players got banned for cheating (fitko and others)

So all in all, this was not a pleasent experience nor of me nor for my team who been playing with me for 10 years at this point.
bad players, bad sportmanship, and at the bottom of it, bad human beings. and my team and i wont be back to this game any time soon

dude my own player claimed spam from 3 attacks so i call bs. none of sbg other than that dick xx6 spam and hes stopped now. they are a respectful enemy and any old school grep player would enjoy fighting them. im sick of players calling spam just because they send more than 1 attack. couldnt sleep for 3 weeks, hospitalised are you freaking kidding us??????????????????

trpl

Lochagos
Hello everyone,

Most of you doesn't know me, and its perfectly normally because it was my first time playing in this server. If you have asked me last week if i was enjoying this server, i would 100% tell you that this was one of the best worlds that i have played, either because of the team (STORM) that accepted me in their group and the competitive that took place in this world, 4 big allys with so much to give and also big chances of winning.
But this scenario changed quickly when a SBG player, named Alex, started sending attacks every 5 or 10 min when STORM players were supposed to be asleep. I mean, this could be perfectly normally if he sent big attacks with the purpose of making BP, stealing resources/favours. But that was not the case, his attacks were mostly 1 slinger every 10 min like i said before, and also 1 Hydra from 10h+ citys. That result in a entire night without sleeping for me and some of my teammates aswell (i found that anti ethical but let it go hopping that was one time thing). Next night, Alex did the exact same thing, so me and Jack approuched SBG leadership and made a "deal" to make Alex stop with this gameplay. All seamed to work just fine but for our surprise, Alex managed to convince other player or used his alt account (still to be proved what was the scenario), and that account started to do the exact same thing as Alex did the last few nights. Big coincidence no? Well yes, but the spam from Roaring Lion was even worse that reached a point that i had to mute his attack notifications to managed to get some sleep or do my job. But that wasn't all, when RL saw that players stopped to respond to his attacks and pings, he would tell Alex to send CS's to his citys (unfortunately for Alex, i had notifications activated for him). After this, we reached out again to SBG leadership, but they claimed that they couldn't do anything about this because there were no evidences that Alex and RL were playing together (full bs, because we showed prints of coordinated attacks, sieges breaks in each other, alex got blocked from most of our members and then RL started to send messages in Alex's behalf).
There was a lot of proofs about the gameplay from Alex and RL but no decision was made. After this events, most of our members (including me) were sleepless and not thinking 100% so when we used to get 5 pings in a row, we already called it spam (i know that was not the case, but getting 50+ reports and even more pings during all night, we were not thinking straight anymore).
Some might say we are weak players for not handling some nights without sleep, but this is a game and we are all humans, preventing other people to get sleep just for fun isn't right, at least at my point of view. So, i suggest to mass VM because ghost wasn't an option, that would just give SBG a even more easy win.
I had strong believes that my ally could put a good fight against SBG and maybe dispute the crown, but not with this anti-gameplay. Some more infos that i would like to add:
- Storm didn't mass VM because of their flyers lost in SBG siege, most of my teammates had still 5+ tokens of flyers (including me that had almost a full inventory of flyers to still use), we quit because of what i explained before.
- After Storm mass VM, Alex started to spam Bloodlust members with 8h+ attacks. My question and probably yours too, does he do that in his own free will or he gets pression to do just that and give some players one more crown and a world without spending a lot of their time? Both could be a good answer to that.

After that beeing said, and i probably forgot some topics and stuff that i wanted to talk about but i'm not spending too much time writting this message, so i think you can get some conclusions after this.

To all my team Storm it was a pleasure playing with you, some players from SBG (that don't fit in their leadership and Alex playstyle) and also players from BL and BCZ.
Probably some day you will catch me here again and i hope that the game and the humans that play this game will be a little better.
For the ones who are still playing, good luck and try to stay under the Alex's and company radar if you want to sleep some nights in a week ;)

Best,
Trpl

Clas17

Hipparchus
I've heard about the spam allegations, but you can always argue when it's considered spam and when it's not. From what I've heard, not confirming that it's the truth, is that the total number of attacks weren't the highest we've seen, not even close, but that the attacks that were sent was purposely sent to disrupt players from sleeping. I mean, sending attacks with an intervall of 15-30 minutes from a city 10+ hours away may not be add up the most attacks in total, but would tear any player down sooner or later. Even attacks from cities from the same island with 15-30 min intervalls, specially during people's sleeping time would drain all the energy from whoever. I don't say you shouldn't be allowed to attack someone if you know their sleep schedule, but some form of decency to let someone sleep at some point or another should be desirable in my opinion. But as I said, idk if these rumors are completely true and the stories probably differs depending on who you ask, but I might join in tomorrow to see that MM you're talking about.

Btw, just out of curiosity (again I could be wrong since I get my information from others), but weren't SBG and STORM tied in cities taken when they decided to mass VM?
(Clas17)My personal opinion as a Leader of SBG:
We never condoned spamming, as I have shown you in the first part a proper proof of spamming was later provided and immediately handled with a MM.I really apologise that it happened in a few cases. Long range attacks are debatable if you consider them spamming or not, nevertheless we agreed with your leader's suggestion to stop them. One player left because of the spamming issue ( BTJ) and others almost as well. Just having them leave to continue their spamming war is not something good for either of our alliances, us losing players and you getting spammed heavily.
The main part I want to focus on is the timeline of the events. Last contact I had with Jack was very normal. I told him to send me one more screenshot of the mentioned player spamming and I will kick and internalise him. Some might argue that I was not being serious, well if I am arranging the internalisation process with STORM leaders it should be clear that I was more than serious.After that out of the blue Jack MMs his alliance to start a spam war, exactly when we started forcelanding them and tanked all the fliers. Exactly this timing makes it clear to me that the spam MM was used to hide poor leadership choices. We have an equal warscore more or less but there is a very distinct difference in those war scores. All STORM sieges were on inactives, alarm not working or players being internalised whereas at least half of ours was on force landing and organised OPs. Sieging inactives or people being offline is never sustainable and not something that wins you worlds.
To sum up, after reading their Spam MM and their VM MM and having in mind the timeline of our OPs, I believe those MMs to be a cheap attempt to demonise SBG players. That is pretty unfair to our players and I want every single player of both alliances to be able to look at the facts and decide what really was going on here.
-------------------------------
that is the last part of the MM and I put in bold my comment about the warscore in response to your question

Last edited:

Clas17

Hipparchus
anyways throwing dirt without proof will be a justification always for me. When you also take 2 hours and write everything down and show what happened in your perspective I can work with it. Anytime clear non fair play actions were noticed an action was taken immediately. Also yesterday alex did a CS try which took 2 hours of continuos attacking and timing the CS and supports many times. Some can argue it is a CS attempt others think it is a bit too far and thats what brought us to the decision to intenalizie Alex today. I am not going to repeat myself I have answered every possible question in the MM.
As for the Roaring Lion issue I cant understand how a single third party player can manage to decide the behaviour of 2 alliances. Everyone can pretty well go in the server tomorrow with a new account and do just that to get the satisfaction of a Spam war between 2 alliances. We never needed spam and we will never do. We are in a good position no internal issues etc like other alliances so why would we do something like that to the name of our alliance? It is like asking to destroy yourself from the inside.
I got the treatment in 143, got some long range attacks from an alliance that was allied to our main enemy. Did I give an f? No. Did I start spamming the other allalliance cuz its clear that they are doing it for them? I didnt.

alex378321

Hoplite
Hello everyone,

Most of you doesn't know me, and its perfectly normally because it was my first time playing in this server. If you have asked me last week if i was enjoying this server, i would 100% tell you that this was one of the best worlds that i have played, either because of the team (STORM) that accepted me in their group and the competitive that took place in this world, 4 big allys with so much to give and also big chances of winning.
But this scenario changed quickly when a SBG player, named Alex, started sending attacks every 5 or 10 min when STORM players were supposed to be asleep. I mean, this could be perfectly normally if he sent big attacks with the purpose of making BP, stealing resources/favours. But that was not the case, his attacks were mostly 1 slinger every 10 min like i said before, and also 1 Hydra from 10h+ citys. That result in a entire night without sleeping for me and some of my teammates aswell (i found that anti ethical but let it go hopping that was one time thing). Next night, Alex did the exact same thing, so me and Jack approuched SBG leadership and made a "deal" to make Alex stop with this gameplay. All seamed to work just fine but for our surprise, Alex managed to convince other player or used his alt account (still to be proved what was the scenario), and that account started to do the exact same thing as Alex did the last few nights. Big coincidence no? Well yes, but the spam from Roaring Lion was even worse that reached a point that i had to mute his attack notifications to managed to get some sleep or do my job. But that wasn't all, when RL saw that players stopped to respond to his attacks and pings, he would tell Alex to send CS's to his citys (unfortunately for Alex, i had notifications activated for him). After this, we reached out again to SBG leadership, but they claimed that they couldn't do anything about this because there were no evidences that Alex and RL were playing together (full bs, because we showed prints of coordinated attacks, sieges breaks in each other, alex got blocked from most of our members and then RL started to send messages in Alex's behalf).
There was a lot of proofs about the gameplay from Alex and RL but no decision was made. After this events, most of our members (including me) were sleepless and not thinking 100% so when we used to get 5 pings in a row, we already called it spam (i know that was not the case, but getting 50+ reports and even more pings during all night, we were not thinking straight anymore).
Some might say we are weak players for not handling some nights without sleep, but this is a game and we are all humans, preventing other people to get sleep just for fun isn't right, at least at my point of view. So, i suggest to mass VM because ghost wasn't an option, that would just give SBG a even more easy win.
I had strong believes that my ally could put a good fight against SBG and maybe dispute the crown, but not with this anti-gameplay. Some more infos that i would like to add:
- Storm didn't mass VM because of their flyers lost in SBG siege, most of my teammates had still 5+ tokens of flyers (including me that had almost a full inventory of flyers to still use), we quit because of what i explained before.
- After Storm mass VM, Alex started to spam Bloodlust members with 8h+ attacks. My question and probably yours too, does he do that in his own free will or he gets pression to do just that and give some players one more crown and a world without spending a lot of their time? Both could be a good answer to that.

After that beeing said, and i probably forgot some topics and stuff that i wanted to talk about but i'm not spending too much time writting this message, so i think you can get some conclusions after this.

To all my team Storm it was a pleasure playing with you, some players from SBG (that don't fit in their leadership and Alex playstyle) and also players from BL and BCZ.
Probably some day you will catch me here again and i hope that the game and the humans that play this game will be a little better.
For the ones who are still playing, good luck and try to stay under the Alex's and company radar if you want to sleep some nights in a week ;)

Best,
Trpl

Hi guys, please can you stop crying. You got beaten fair and square and with finesse

1669365164658.png

how many of your timed cs i sniped? how many of my timed cs you failed to snipe? how many times i break your sieges? how many times I destroyed you?

Also everyone knows the reason you gave up was because you lost all your flyers on satan siege and you knew you would get steamrolled from that point by SBG!

How many times has Clas17 destroyed you with timed CS's? At one point, he was timing cs with one hand and stroking ... with other hand. That's how easy it is to destroy you noobs

gkassimis

Hipparchus
not interested in any of this. im interested in gkas thinking were at war when all hes doing is taking bp. we had no focus on any of you at all. now we do were 4-3 and counting - stand by

however i have seen the email regarding storm and spam. completely bs, if these guys think this is spam there is no wonder this game is as bad as it is. i respect good enemies and all but that turd xx6 is worth respect
be patient. the fun will soon begin. and if you think that what we did yesterday was forcelanding where cs was killed with a single ls attack 10secs after landing since we had no supp available, lets see what will happen when there will be 10k dlu and 2k birs same sec with cs. you can ask storm how it felt

Clas17

Hipparchus
be patient. the fun will soon begin. and if you think that what we did yesterday was forcelanding where cs was killed with a single ls attack 10secs after landing since we had no supp available, lets see what will happen when there will be 10k dlu and 2k birs same sec with cs. you can ask storm how it felt
yesterday was a test run after the timing crash course, it wasnt useless :D

MartinusV

Hipparchus
amateurs, the greeks can do this x 10 that amount whilst stroking with their other hand

i wont worry about it, its a game to me. if i lose a city i go take another and you know it

plus plan b if i see more than 3 attacks in a 24 hour period i can go vm due to spam ;)

Clas17

Hipparchus
not interested in any of this. im interested in gkas thinking were at war when all hes doing is taking bp. we had no focus on any of you at all. now we do were 4-3 and counting - stand by

however i have seen the email regarding storm and spam. completely bs, if these guys think this is spam there is no wonder this game is as bad as it is. i respect good enemies and all but that turd xx6 is worth respect
How is it going now that you are fully focused on us and brought BZC with you? I dont see any warscore comments anymore.

gkassimis

Hipparchus
Its been a while since last time i updated top 10 and since less than a month has left to reach the Dom era, let me share my views and predictions.

1)SBG. Girls continue to hold the n1 rank in all categories and looks like they have most chances to bring crown home. Their focus is mainly on 55 where they manage to claim many enemy cities mostly by force landing and secondery to 44 and 54 where from time to time ghosts from ex storm players appear. They work with Legion Arkand mainly and Feeding Frenzy lately , 2 small but tight group based mainly on 55. If they had an Academy like Bloods/BZC have which could provide them replacements in case someone quits and city swaps when Dom starts, i would have said that chances not to win are minimum. But since they dont, nothing is over yet. Also needs to be mentioned that they are lucky with current event because it hasnt blocked their progress since its not one of those events that provides every noob with plenty of fliers. (swim)

2&3)Bloods/BZC.
The ex sworn enemies have united as expected in order to compete SBG which in some areas helped them but also caused some players from both sides to quit. They are dominating 45, expanding in south 44 claiming cities from ex storm players and fight hard to hold ground on 55. Mostly they exploit the off line times of some SBG players by landing multiple cs. They have their chances to win exclusively because they have superiority in number of players and eligible dom cities from the 2 alliances combined which means many replacements and citiy swaps while SBG cant get much help from LA and FF since they are small alliances and the majority of their cities wont be in dom circle to do swaps. It also needs to be mentioned that they had an incident with one of their top players banned which created some doubts among several of their players, not because they lost some cities but mostly because of the way their leadership dealed with the issue. (swim)

4&7)RIP SQUADS.
The 2 RS alliances are based mostly in 54 and 55 but they have many cities that wont be eligible for dom so i dont see them playing any part in dom era except fighting for 4th and 6th place to get the rewards those places provide. (float)

5)Feeding Frenzy.
Based on 55 this small alliance has surprisingly done well winning all their wars even against top alliances like BZC and for that i owe them an apology for not paying proper attention to their stats and falsely named them as city builders for bigger alliances in the past. Sorry guys but not even n1 player is perfect. Unless they manage to recruit more players with cities in dom circle, i cant see them higher than 5th place. (float)

6)Legion Arkand.
Small impressive group of just 10 players who are based mostly on 55 and 54. I consider it a mistake that Bloods discarded them so easily after they merged with BZC but their loss was our (SBG) gain. (float)

8)Drakaris Malakes.
Based on south 55 and north 65, my favorite alliance unfortunatelly has 90% of their cities out of dom circle so i dont see them claiming a place even in dom final 10 to get a reward. (sink)

9)Mighty Titans.
Rim alliance with 100% of their cities not dom eligible. i wonder why they still play. (sink)

10)Disco is Dead Baby.
3 members from Bloods/BZC have created this alliance and i have no bloody clue whether they have left because of internal issues or strategy. I ll ask granny later about it. But despite the fact i am heavy metal fun, Disco lives. You just need to consume a bottle of vodka first. (dance)

I tried to be as objective as possible. Keep in mind that with christmas holidays approaching, things might change since many hit vm and never return. Also try to keep it civil guys because i see many crossing the lines without reason.

Last edited:

Clas17

Hipparchus
literally yesterday wasnt it
what is the feeling there, you still think you stand at least like 10 % chance to win?
Also I ll make sure myself that you lose 10+ cities this world, depending on participation I'll gather here that might get to 20+