Top 12 top 12 15th Aug 2017

DeletedUser54850

1.Thermopylae: Swim
Have fought well against the coalition and with the split of the coalition they should pull through and be a main contender for ww. An influx of REPO deserters also increased their size considerably.

2.HEROES: Swim
The war score against thermo is 45-16 to Heroes, which shows they are more than a match for themopylae. With the merge between them, CARPE DIEM and ATLANTIS, they will be one to look out for in ww

3.Imperium:float
Having lost all their allies except the remnants of REPO, I don't see them being a match for Thermopylae who might seize the chance and launch an offensive on them. They should hold out for a while though.

4.ATLANTIS-Swim
Have proven to be great fighters by hloding their own against heroes, now they are allied they will be an almost unstoppable force

5.REPO- Sink
Many of their big players defected and joined Thermo, others saw the alliance was on it's knees and joined Imperium. They are in disarray and wont last long.

6.CARPE DIEM- MERGING
In the process of merging with HEROES and ATLANIS

7.Heavenly Myrmidons - float
have been quiet for a while, but have lost their sister alliance HW after it merged with imperium. Now REPO is weak, they may be able to take them on but their points have been stagnant for a while so I am unsure.

8.ATLANTIS Mallorean- MERGING

9.Old battle scars- sink
not really sure whats going on here, had previously had connections with HEROES but I believe they will soon be crushed.

10.........C.A.N.C.E.R..........- float

Will continue to do their thing and launch fakes but wont really impact the rest of the world. Wont stand a chance in ww but will survive

11.Phoenix- float
A small rim alliance who were being picked off by REPO, now repo are collapsing they will have some breathing space but won't really affect the world.

12.Outcasts Rejects Noobs- sink
Basically the remains of Diehards, they are a rim alliance who do what they can to survive.

DeletedUser54775

This is pure propaganda for Heroes/Carpe Diem/Atlantis. Their leadership has botched the coalition and any possibility of winning this world. I do feel bad for the naive players who believe your false promises and snake goal. Look at the stats and the geopolitical map. No way that you will win anything in this world.

DeletedUser54775

ps. and those numbers are not true representation. Those were mainly cities abandoned in your territory. Come and get me in your territory!

DeletedUser54850

This is pure propaganda for Heroes/Carpe Diem/Atlantis. Their leadership has botched the coalition and any possibility of winning this world. I do feel bad for the naive players who believe your false promises and snake goal. Look at the stats and the geopolitical map. No way that you will win anything in this world.

Howw is this propaganda, I try to be unbiased? I gave you a swim, I don't see what is wrong? Please explain

DeletedUser54067

The way I feel while HEROES is beating Thermo a map of those cities will show they were cities deep in ocean 64 and other oceans held by a player who switched alliances. The score doesn't show reality which is HEROES at its peak vs. Thermo a few months ago was a very close fight. HEROES vs. Thermo now (we haven't peaked yet IMHO), well we will have to see but I don't think it will favor HEROES because just as I previously mentioned the three players that they had with over a million points have at this point moved on from HEROES.

DeletedUser54192

This is pure propaganda for Heroes/Carpe Diem/Atlantis.
It's still not as bad as your own mess of self-glorifying PnPs, Futbol.

and those numbers are not true representation. Those were mainly cities abandoned in your territory. Come and get me in your territory!
I thought you said that the numbers don't lie? Or perhaps you only stick to that when it suits you?

@Ponini21: I respect your judgement on a lot of things, but if you want to see why we are so quick to criticise Futbol, I suggest you read the Daily News PnP thread. That's a collection of the spamfest of biased and slapdash propaganda that Futbol was spouting onto these forums, day after day. In particular I would suggest looking at how he makes excuses for every single negative point about Thermopylae, expects us to believe all of his accusations at us (basically none of which have any actual proof, as he supposedly has proof but doesn't need to show it to us to prove his point), and how he has continually insulted other players and teams to stroke his own ego. I also suggest you look at his profile, particularly the Warnings tab. Perhaps that will explain why a Top 12 like this is actually one of the most reasonable threads posted on this forum in the last 2 months (I will admit that it is biased, but compared to Futbol's threads, it is nothing).

DeletedUser54067

It's still not as bad as your own mess of self-glorifying PnPs, Futbol.

I thought you said that the numbers don't lie? Or perhaps you only stick to that when it suits you?

@Ponini21: I respect your judgement on a lot of things, but if you want to see why we are so quick to criticise Futbol, I suggest you read the Daily News PnP thread. That's a collection of the spamfest of biased and slapdash propaganda that Futbol was spouting onto these forums, day after day. In particular I would suggest looking at how he makes excuses for every single negative point about Thermopylae, expects us to believe all of his accusations at us (basically none of which have any actual proof, as he supposedly has proof but doesn't need to show it to us to prove his point), and how he has continually insulted other players and teams to stroke his own ego. I also suggest you look at his profile, particularly the Warnings tab. Perhaps that will explain why a Top 12 like this is actually one of the most reasonable threads posted on this forum in the last 2 months (I will admit that it is biased, but compared to Futbol's threads, it is nothing).
I agree with you, and have been following FutbolTango's post. My view personally is if I wasn't in Thermo, I would be annoyed as hell. But I think that is the point of his threads so I am okay with it :D:D:D:D. My advice is if you guys "ignore" FutbolTango he would likely stop posting, but he is a very determined grepo player so that might spread into his posting of GNN News, and we might see him post for the rest of the server, regardless of who posts or refutes his points or not.

Back to the Top 12 my grievance was the fact that Ares put HEROES as more than a match for Thermo when IMO they were only a match when they had YellowHold, Dion888 and achillos all playing on their side, and Thermo really only controlled the core and was still fighting for most of 45/55. Nowadays Thermo controls several rim oceans have pushed our opponents who aren't on VM or founding in 45, and control the vast majority of 55, while HEROES hasn't really grown in size from that same period but instead densified and dropped players.
My other grievance is Imperium, unless HEROES and ATLANTIS take them out we are unlikely too. Thermo clearly has an "anti"-rim bias and FT almost always includes that in his posts, this means that unless a rim ocean is as dense as a core ocean, then their is no need for us to really expand there as all were doing is allocating resources to an ocean which might be too far for WW. We still have HEROES with 2 million points in our core oceans, as well as other alliances. That is a bigger problem than wasting resources on anything that isn't an easy conquest. But even with our focus being on the core we still control the majority of 33/34/35/43/53/52/23 etc. so I wouldn't count your lucky stars yet.