Top 12 ABP Alliances

DeletedUser

I was reading through the insanely popular "Top 12 Alliances" thread and thinking "who cares about pts? ABP shows much more and there isnt all this MRA stuff".
If you agree you can post your opinion here :)

1. Confederate States - shoot, not again
2. Silent Assassins - Ninjas in Greece? you need a better name.
3. Elysium - MRA or not, they are doing good enough.
4. -NOD- - looks good, i have one next to me ;)
5. Akademia - Achilles aka Jarwhal in charge, looks like potential.
6. The Daedalus Project - ok on Omicron, badly organized from what i here.
7. Aetolian League - looks better in future.
8. The Dorian Legion - Biased opinion on my behalf ;)
9. Black death Imperium - aka Dragon Knights, looks like being farmed.
10. Warriors of Ares - name unknown to me, is there any forum representation?
11. Knights of Crusade - looks like being farmed.
12. *Open Source Government* - who???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12571

Quick question: considering you have posted 'attacking battle points', on what reasoning do you have to assume some alliances there are being farmed?

DeletedUser12571

Then one would have to assume -NOD- are also being farmed.

As for the ABP ranking:
Still early to get a real feel but those to look out for; CS, Elysium, Akademia, and AL.

DeletedUser

right...

yes i would look out for those alliances, we have a discussion about CS in the alliance because reginald03 fights them in kappa. Elysium is pacted with us :)

this forum is a tad early, but i figured i should make it before anybody else gets a chance :p

StokieScott

Phrourach
8. The Dorian Legion - Biased opinion om my behalf ;)

Congratulations for being in top 12 alphabeta, however it kinda spoils it when only the one person in your alliance has all of the APB
4 reginald03 The Dorian Legion 146
so maybe those congratulations go should go too him :p

However if your anything like me most your alliance are probably not out of beginners protection yet, similar too a lot of other people so cant really comment too much on the top 12 alliance.

Joking aside though alphabeta good luck when you do get out (if you still in) and lets see you stay in the top 12 for the coming months thats the aim aint it, if not be number 1 itself

StokieScott

Phrourach
Yeah mine ends tomorrow sometime so not had the chance kill anything either and with Grepostats deleting all my previous data it makes look even more of a n00b then I am :p

DeletedUser

lol i know! when i applied for job i almost got turned down because i restarted on iota (which was my first world) i convinced the founder since i have run three alliances that i have leadership skills, now i am recruiter and OC 45 leader. :D

i just sent out two attacks on non-player cities on my island

Ithaca here i come ;)

StokieScott

Phrourach
Haha knowing my luck I will come out of BP whilst asleep and everyone else on my island will get the customary 6 swords form the inactives
Anyway best stop our lil chat here a get back on topic :p

DeletedUser

As for the ABP ranking:
Still early to get a real feel but those to look out for; CS, Elysium, Akademia, and AL.
Only one player. Others who attack, you can see in player ABP top 12 rank :D

DeletedUser

makes enough sense to me :D

anyone want to make rnk lists to share?

DeletedUser16696

As for the ABP ranking:

No offence to Eylsium is the biggest MRA i seen so thats why they have high ABP, and even then it isnt alot... CS has over double the ABP but half the size, to me it doesnt make sense.
If i was the leader Ill get there members out there attacking because with the amount of members they have everyone would expect them to be leading.

DeletedUser16696

My opinion on the top 10

1 Confederate States- No comment

2 Silent Assassins- Doing very well and posing a high threat to everyone, Good ABP and good Points, would advise changing name and kick some players under 500 points or so. apart from that seems a very strong and growing allaince.

3 Elysium- MRA said benifits in this way ABP and Points at the begining but doing very well, cool name and high average points... would advise setting a point limit and kicking members, and possible choosing the best player out of the academy, and then deleting the academy, just my opinion.

4 Akademia - WOW!!! I must say these are doing execptional, serous allaince and very dangerous, woudn't advise ant hostile for these... could do with inviting more players add the extra power to this. but other then that good luck -Achilles- got a really good allaince there

5 -NOD-- Nice ABP for the members and points, very good in offensive but not sure about defensive view though, other then that very agressive allaince and would be very effective in a war.

6 The Black Death Imperium- Very bad for its points, would expect to be in the top three at least. if I was them stop worring about number one and focus on attacking for now. Seems like they low on troops which is also bad, if they had troops they will be attacking none stop. disappionting... :(

7 The Knights of Crusade- Same as dragon knight but not as important, an MRA too, would strongly advise kicking some members.

8 The Daedalus Project - Good allaince, Good BP for its amount of members and points at this stage, would advise being more agressive in the future but nothing else really to say.

9 Vanguard of Sparta- were did these guys come up!? seems agrresive and thats a good thing, just need more members and they'll be fine in my opinion. dont know any more background infomation.

10 The Dorian Legion- These guys are small but not afraid to attack, thats why there here, really same as Vanguard of Sparta.

DeletedUser

I used to be the founder of elysium but the other founder kicked me out
when i get my rights back i will take your advice into consideration

DeletedUser

I have been 1st as defender in the very first day when BP ended. If I am a defensive player, why should I be considered farmed?

DeletedUser

TDL dropped, gosh... 12th in ABP :(

somebody already cleared my island......:rolleyes:
get me a harbor, i need to kill something! :Angry:

if we fall of the top 12... well be back ;)

(once i got booted by a co-founder because 5 ally declare war and i wanted to fight -_-)

DeletedUser

I used to be the founder of elysium but the other founder kicked me out
when i get my rights back i will take your advice into consideration

1) What makes you think that you will take your rights back ?

2) With your posts here and IG forum you actually proved the point why your rights were taken...

3) You can't be trusted any more to be in charge of Elysium cause your Clearly an ally of ex-DK (idk their name now) and a friend of aqua armor

4) You clearly lack on game experience and more in leadership experience and with you having RL issues you just aren't qualified to be in charge of an Top 12 Alliance...

As not to be completely off topic... I think that all Top 12 alliance might do good or fail...

DeletedUser

I know aqua from omicrion but am not going to war with either DK or Elysium because we are pacted

>.>
*gets small*

DeletedUser345

1 Confederate States- Won't stay for long ;)

2 Silent Assassins- Good start and doing the best of the high member count allainces in this worlds.

3 Akademia- All credits to CS for this ranking without their troops we would be nothing. (Notice who is top in DBP ;)). I will explain whats happening soon.

4 Elysium - Beginning to fufil their potential keep it up!

5 -NOD- - Another small agressive alliance.

6 Vanguard of Sparta- And another...

7 Alliance Discussion- And Another...

8 Aetolian League- Oh wait its another one...

9 The Daedalus Project- Aren't a leading alliance on Omicron can they keep it up with the small agressive alliances.

10 The Knights of Crusade- Low abp per member.[/QUOTE]