Top 12 ABP Alliances

DeletedUser

guys DBP also shows some things also like the getting attacked very much alliance.

DeletedUser809

Update:
Capture-2.jpg

Capture1-1.jpg

is that supposed to be a reply to what I said because I already made it very clear that the Alliance Attackers is a flawed calculation since it only counts bp AFTER players have joined an alliance meaning mergers wipe out any bp previously accumulated.

look through the top 100 players in the Attackers ranking and you'll see what I mean. Spirit of 45 is the top abp alliance on the server.

Thrillology

Phrourach
No, they aren't.

They haven't started attacking until now.

Still, Spirit of 45 is going to fall apart late into the game, and you'll see why.

DeletedUser

Yes Spirit of 45 really are Nr. 1 attackers now and Westpoint, the sub ally of NOOBS are new on the list with just 7 members :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, they aren't.

They haven't started attacking until now.

Still, Spirit of 45 is going to fall apart late into the game, and you'll see why.

:eek: rubs his eyes....:eek: and then again.

wow its finally happened the training sails have came off, its been a very long long long 3 weeks since you were asking everyone on externals how to defend against a CS attack and now look at you talking smack talk i hope you have huff as well as the puff to back this up

DeletedUser

Do the Math

Wondering - What does it show?
Spirit 45 - 138 Members - Kill Points: 10.640 = Avg: 77,10
Roman Repuclic - 133 members - Kill Points: 6.761 = Avg: 50,83
Poseidons M.. - 146 members - Kill Points: 6.110 = Avg: 41,85
Noobs - 47 members - Kill Points: 7,272 = Avg: 154,72

You are way out of our League Boys

I REST MY CASE :pro:

DeletedUser

Mini Me, maybe you should do the math.

I think you have just proved your alliance are not playing a very intelligent game, the key to the game is getting culture as fast as possible, getting BP is not the best way to get culture. The bottle neck of the game is resources so maybe think about how you spend them.

DeletedUser21418

Kraniet now whit googel

Mini Me, maybe you should do the math.

I think you have just proved your alliance are not playing a very intelligent game, the key to the game is getting culture as fast as possible, getting BP is not the best way to get culture. The bottle neck of the game is resources so maybe think about how you spend them.

ok so I am more calm, thanks for info honored Cronus. believed that a Giant was supporter, and had no desire to undermine this credibility in open forum, do not think it is okay to express that it is not worthwhile to attack in a forum with so many new players when all of us who played a couple of years by the real attack, with prior espionage will always bring a player in the top, as the economy here will always be good, let us forward trying to be informative rather than misleading ps. If everyone understands this, I will forward use googel translete because my English is a bit flawed, maybe makes me seem a little meaner than I really am.

The skull

DeletedUser

If i was to be in this world i would have so much ABP that it would seem i am an alliance with like 50 Members in it :D

DeletedUser

Well I've said it before GET IN or GET OUT !

Background noise from spectators that - that "as always are better than the actual players" are at the top - amusing - but at this level boring beyond belief.

This server has been running approx. +16 days - if you're that good (NO you're not) this should be no problem for a "warrior" like you..

I know im a noob :p

DeletedUser21560

Well I've said it before GET IN or GET OUT !

Background noise from spectators that - that "as always are better than the actual players" are at the top - amusing - but at this level boring beyond belief.

This server has been running approx. +16 days - if you're that good (NO you're not) this should be no problem for a "warrior" like you..

Co sign... !