Top 12 Top 12 Allainces

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser

No response to my challenge of joining Gamma then? Didn't think so. You may say we are an MRA, but we are not.

DeletedUser

Do you even know what's an MRA? M=Massive , looks like you guys are massive , so that give you the "m".R- I assume you send over 100 invites which gives you the "r". A- You are an alliance , enough said. So those 3 are the reason you are an MRA.

DeletedUser

owen66 - You have to agree with firelord you are a MRA currently

If we are honest and think about it for more than 10 seconds ever alliance is an MRA as it stands give it a few weeks and people will start kicking the inactive and simmers and get the elite players.

But Owen :) if you want to be in a good alliance come dine with me ;) we are not in the top 12 yet... but give us a few weeks and we will be and it wont be due to mass recruiting.

DeletedUser

Thankyou very much but I don't need a lecture on what a Mass Recruiting Alliance is from an over confident noob. You 'ASSUME'. But you don't know do you?

^ That's not to you BGibbs!

DeletedUser

owen66 - You have to agree with firelord you are a MRA currently

If we are honest and think about it for more than 10 seconds ever alliance is an MRA as it stands give it a few weeks and people will start kicking the inactive and simmers and get the elite players.

But Owen :) if you want to be in a good alliance come dine with me ;) we are not in the top 12 yet... but give us a few weeks and we will be and it wont be due to mass recruiting.

That's what I'm saying. We'll trim the fat and get better.

I'm shocked by that invitation but I think you're all a bit big for me from RDLM. Besides, only a week or so ago you were giving me 0/10 and saying I was more suited to sim city.

DeletedUser

Top 20:

1. Oceans Alliance: MRA, no doubt about it.
2. Brotherhood of Steel: Weak MRA.
3. Warriors of Epsilon: MRA, same as 1 and 2.
4. Dixie Normous: MRA material, but good average. If they can keep organized, they will be good!
5. The Flying Dutchmen: Another MRA.
6. Tiki Warriors: Same as 4.
7. -Black Watch-: Same as 4 and 6.
8. Vendetta: Same as 4,6, and 7.
9. Knights Templar: Some good members.
10. The Plague: Copying off of Tassies premade, therefore n00by!
11. LORDS of WAR: MRA material.
12. Kitten Smashers: Cool name, but probably turning into MRA.
13. Ultimate legendary: Pretty good alliance.
14. Phoenix Risen: Last for maybe 2 months at most.
15. Crazy Uncle Jesters: Good looking.
16. MACO: Looks good, might be turning MRA though.
17. Malicious Paradigm: AWESOME!!!! Wooohhooo!!!!
18. Aegean Zero: MRA material.
19. World Terror Federation: Looking pretty good.
20. Legion of Death: MRA material.

4,6,7,8,9,12,13,15,16,17, and 19 are probably going to turn out pretty good.

I love how you called 12 of the top 20 alliances mra's. I highly doubt you know much or anything about most of those alliances. I do agree with some of your claims and predictions though, but there is no way that our alliance, Dixie Normous is an MRA. As of right now, our average player points is 667. 97 points higher than the 2nd highest, Vendetta. I also like how you had to extend the "top 12" to 20, so you could include your "awesome" alliance. Funny enough, only 4 of your 20 players are bigger than the average of our "mra" players. Maybe you could check out the alliance where most of us come from in Delta, under The Huns. Or you could wait until beginners protection is off, and see how we stand on the attacking battle points ranking? Maybe then you will know who we are.

DeletedUser16696

Right, can you tell me why we are an MRA??? Give us some evidence. We have very skilled players from Gamma but you probably don't know that.

This isn't Gamma is it? No. this is Sigma.

Here your a MRA in a none offensive way, but if you carry on staying the members to stay in the top 12 then you will be, start rimming player below certain point and you'll be fine.

To be honest you get 10's of MRA's at the start, they will have lots of wars and soso, only the best can come out. even at this stage number one spot isn't important. yes its good for intimidation but why now? BP hasnt even ending... MRA's mainly fail a month at least after BP ends. stop bothering about it.

People who ARE in MRA's always deny being a MRA and use other excuses to get there way out of it, like check us out on Gamma, you woudnt say were a MRA there would you?

People who are elite and just keep your nose out of it, MRA's are always going to be built, and they will always fall some time... your just making them stronger by insulting them, so MRA's that have been made leave them, 90% or MRA's fail so leave them

DeletedUser

I just can't stand how people go round calling almost EVERY alliance an MRA because it's the 'cool' thing to do.

DeletedUser16696

I just can't stand how people go round calling almost EVERY alliance an MRA because it's the 'cool' thing to do.

To be honest your is a MRA...
In the top 20 i see 5-8 MRA's soon they will go down and fall, the other will rise...

DeletedUser

We are going to trim the fat soon! How many times do I have to say that?!

Btw: which alliance are you in?

DeletedUser

Whoever -repped me saying "Wring totally and not taking facts" please sign it next time :)

...and learn the difference between i and o.

DeletedUser

Just wondering. Didn't want to catch you being a hypocrite ;)

May I ask why it states recruitment is open on CS's profile and then you go around calling other alliance's MRAs?

DeletedUser16696

because we have 6 members... not 76 or 60.

and if your going to pick points with it i can surely do it with yours :D

DeletedUser

Well, best of luck to you.

Well, now you've seen what it's like when people pick points with your alliance. Also, couldn't you have come up with a more original name? ;)

DeletedUser16696

Well, best of luck to you.

Well, now you've seen what it's like when people pick points with your alliance. Also, couldn't you have come up with a more original name? ;)

No, OKCAdonis said its ok, im loyal to him and want OKCAdonis to be known for his great work for CS.

and owen about time you start kicked some members instead of commenting on every forum every minute dont you think?

DeletedUser

I was joking, trying to find something to criticise your alliance like you criticise mine.

Nope, I'm happy here on the forum. We still don't know who's worth keeping.

Btw: The title of this thread is spelt wrong.

DeletedUser16696

I was joking, trying to find something to criticise your alliance like you criticise mine.

Nope, I'm happy here on the forum. We still don't know who's worth keeping.

Btw: The title of this thread is spelt wrong.

Ya i know :(
Cant believe it really
And LOL thought you were seroius