Top 12 Top 12 Allainces

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Devasting. Absolutely devasting.

Anyway, we must move on from this tragedy and continue to rate the top 12 alliances before our mod shuts it down for spam.

DeletedUser

Well you an MRA live with it , if you don't like it disband your alliance. Problem solved.

DeletedUser

Children now days. First learn how to spell "Player" then you may make a decent reply. And I am stating the facts , you moron. You are an MRA , live with it.

DeletedUser

When did I spell 'Player' wrong? I think moron is slightly too far and may even be taken as offensive. You have the worst rep in the whole of the Grepolis Forum. Live with it.

DeletedUser16696

People who are in MRA's cant admit there a MRA and can't take advice from other people

To be honest you both as bad as each other....

so far i think Dixie Normous are the best looking so far

DeletedUser

I don't like to argue. I accept that he thinks we are a MRA and I know that we won't be. Never mind, each person has their own opinions and some are right and others are wrong. These things happen.

DeletedUser

I love how you called 12 of the top 20 alliances mra's. I highly doubt you know much or anything about most of those alliances. I do agree with some of your claims and predictions though, but there is no way that our alliance, Dixie Normous is an MRA. As of right now, our average player points is 667. 97 points higher than the 2nd highest, Vendetta. I also like how you had to extend the "top 12" to 20, so you could include your "awesome" alliance. Funny enough, only 4 of your 20 players are bigger than the average of our "mra" players. Maybe you could check out the alliance where most of us come from in Delta, under The Huns. Or you could wait until beginners protection is off, and see how we stand on the attacking battle points ranking? Maybe then you will know who we are.

I said that your alliance was MRA material. By that, I meant that you have a lot of members that have never heard of. I think that Dixie Normous will be a great alliance as long as they stay organized.

BTW, I posted the list to state my opinion and show how alliances were doing, not to start all of these fights.

DeletedUser

I said that your alliance was MRA material. By that, I meant that you have a lot of members that have never heard of. I think that Dixie Normous will be a great alliance as long as they stay organized.

BTW, I posted the list to state my opinion and show how alliances were doing, not to start all of these fights.

here...I'll post the stats of The Huns:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/alliance/44. Not saying you said Dixie was bad, just reinforcing hamster's view. The Huns are, right know, ranked one in Delta, highest battle points, highest attack battle points, highest average ranking.

DeletedUser16696

To be honest everyone is using these "Grepostats" from "other worlds" so member will join or allainces merge into them, no. Delta isnt in this world is it? this isnt Delta? im not saying there doing good in delta but they might do rubbish here, (not saying they are)

just fed up of people posting grepostates so people will join them or soso

DeletedUser

Hm... top12 discussion: Show off personal grepostats and noob branding everyone else... damn, people need original lines.

DeletedUser

I accept it. my alliance is now an MRA. We have been made a brother alliance without any of our members knowing. I have made a stand in my alliance, demanding that the brother alliance goes or I go, and I'm sure a lot will follow!

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Right like my alliance is an MRA....
Sucks we have experienced players and were all close by one another...I hope we dont get owned...:(

Also I figured the MRA word would come up since EVERY SINGLE TIME another world opens the first week everyone calls everyone an MRA....So old....

DeletedUser4672

Im in a MRA ah god let me out..... nah i like my noobs

DeletedUser

12. Kitten Smashers: Cool name, but probably turning into MRA.

Appreciate the compliment on the name. We're Pre-Fabbed from Delta. 6 Months on that server and we've already topped 2 Mil and cracked the top 20 stepping into an already over saturated World with players that have reached over 1Mil. I'd say we've got our stuff together. Looking forward to seeing how it pans out on Sigma though. Good luck everyone. :eek:

*Edit*
As far as MRA's are concerned, it's almost impossible to determine a MRA at this point in the game. Especially with the World Wonders being available. Recruiting every possible player in the smallest area possible seems to be rather ideal. Eventually weeding out the bad players.

Also, Ryu, you are absolute correct. The Huns are a BA group. I'm looking foward to watching their ascension.

Last edited by a moderator: