Top 12 Top 12 Allainces

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser

DN - I think they will stay in the top 1 for long time,then they will get bored and go inactive.
No Name - seems to have a few inactives(it increased from the last time i checked) in my opinion they should recruit more active players and kick out their inactives, but lets see what happens with them.
The Twenty - might go inactive and the remaing active players will join DN to have a much greater control of ocean 035
Dont really know much about the others, so i am not going to comment on them.

I think what we need in the Sigma forum is a hall of shame, the forum here seems to be dying very quickly, and also someone should create a thread showing their favourite attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can someone else comment on the top 12? to see what´s new about the alliances?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok new update from me as no one else will do it.
South East Syndicate is now no more than a sunk ship that will only take a miracle to get back up.
I think whats left of their cities are DN´s desserts which is also being eaten by MightyBrutalWarSmashers.

DeletedUser14937

There are 12 alliances in the top 12 :p not just one ;) Try to pleaaaaaase bring this back on topic :p If you guys want I might give my little opinion on the top 12 which will completely be based on grepostats alone ^.^!

DeletedUser

go for it..so far we have been predicted

will dissolve due to lack of interest / bad leadership
will be absorbed by DN
will lose in the war in thirty five...and the time we had five cities in thirty five
and
lose in the war vs TE / BW / DH / DN / the local butcher

DeletedUser

I would like to suggest that when you rank the top 12 alliances on here you don't just do it by points. It should be done by who has the high point per member, best organization, best leaders, active members, and war stats, or other things i missed. anybody can recruit to keep the rank up, points are really indicative of how good someone is.

DeletedUser14937

So I said I'd do it and here it goes :p!

1. D.N.
Rank 1 in every stat, have double the abp's of the next in line, and have almost triple the dbp's of the next in line :p. Must mean they are good and extremely hated :p. They don't seem to have too many inactives and from their actives even less simmers. They don't lose too many cities and when they do it's mostly inactives/simmers (at least in the pages I've looked in :p). Look like the real deal imo :) clearly the best on the server from the point of view of someone who has never been on sigma :).

2. MightyBrutalWarSmashers
Worst name I've ever seen for an alliance, and not surprisingly their poor name is just like their poor performance ingame, are taking a whopping from D.N. and for their rank, their abps is astonishingly poor. At this rate I see them disbanding within a month or two :), with some of the bigger and better alliances collecting their active players, I'd say better players but I've scrolled through a few of them and haven't found a single good one.

3- No Name
D.N.'s competition, they take cities from them, and lose cities to them, a good standstill :p One of these two alliances will go on to dominate the server but which which which will it beeeeeeee :p! Decent attacking stats and a good looking conquest page, they could do with booting the inactives a bit earlier though.

4- The Enlightened
I'm guessing they are having a bad time, but clearly they used to be a good alliance before, just like my ex-alliance PV on Xi, they are plagued by inactives, and the few actives they do have are all simming. Some of their top players have left and I'm guessing this will be a continuing trend.

5- Death Squad
Had a lot of recruits from the Alliance of Asgard recently, that tells me they are a highly agressive bunch since they had a lot fewer members before yet still maintained a good abp ranking. The ratio of abps/dbps is not very good though, with abps just about edging it. By the looks of it they are whipping -Black Watch- hard :D. They will probably never dominate the server, but they are an alliance with good longetivity.

6- Titans of Pheonix
Not the best name, but mainly because it makes no sense :p. From this list so far (I do them in order) the alliance with the least inactives which is always a good thing and they have the conquest page with the least losses from where I looked, a good alliance who clearly are very well coordinated and help each other out, unless the other big boys don't step it up against them :p!

7- Braveheart
The Casper clan of sigma, they love taking those ghosts :p! Which is not so brave ;)! At least their city losses are negligible and they have a very good abp/dbp ratio :)! Just need to take enemy cities before they can be judged as a decent alliance.

8-10
All are just passers by in the server from my perspective, they are not really there to win, though black watch gets to be named worst of the 3, their conquests are aweful, they are the whipping boys here :)!

DeletedUser

Just to let everyone know.
-NO NAME ACADEMY- Is Not Our Academy

They are trying to get alliances to merge into them under the impression that they are our academy and us No Name will protect the alliance.

DeletedUser

Just to let everyone know.
-NO NAME ACADEMY- Is Not Our Academy

They are trying to get alliances to merge into them under the impression that they are our academy and us No Name will protect the alliance.

Don't you hate that? We had one guy who was like 400 pts in a far off ocean bound and determined to be our academy alliance. Several members and I had to repeatedly ask him to change his alliance name because we kept getting mailed by pact members who he had sent pact requests to also.

DeletedUser

heck...i have players that want to make to be our academy...ON OTHER SERVERS...helly can confirm

DeletedUser

death squad dont seem to be performing that well, didnt conquer a lot cities these last two days from their main enemies.
They are not perfoming as well as before, they seem to be strugling a bit.

DeletedUser

difficult to swallow up that many cities every day - even we take a break - we are performing at the same increase rate as DN who is twice our size

DeletedUser

are sure your alliance is not strugling a bit? the third biggest player in your alliance lost a city to doni12.

DeletedUser

SURE...losing one city to a player is always the sign of an alliance about to totally collapse

DeletedUser

it doesnt mean its going to colapse it means that the players from GoA (now in DS) are a bit noobish? the player said that there was no challenge at all
dont you think?