Top 12 Alliance Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Dragon Knights:MRA nuff said

Elysium: ^^

The Knights of Crusade: ^^

DFE Eta: Joining the MRA way.

CCCP Academy: Change the name.

The Dark Wolves: A challenge for me to overcome.

The Spartan Federation: Everything about them looks allright, apart from the name.

Akademia: Doing excellent so far, in fact they have the best average out of the top 12.

The Daedalus Project: Dont know much about them, i think there leader failed in Xi.

Confederate States: They arent formal, but have a bright future.

Phantom Sultanate: FTW!

Hounds of Ares: Run by a noob.

DeletedUser

elysium is our brother alliance.....please everybody note that.....everybody have different ideas for both...lol

DeletedUser345

elysium is our brother alliance.....please everybody note that.....everybody have different ideas for both...lol

But i thought you said they were the members you didn't want? Or that is at least what kyli did.

DeletedUser345

Ouch is that why Elysium temporarily changed their alliance name to Elysium Knights & then back to Elysium? I was curious as to why one of the top alliances would change names.

I was confused myself since there top players are better than the ones in Dragon Knights.

DeletedUser

i just think that alliances that get 100 members in three days is a total mras and nothing elite about it

DeletedUser4393

Hounds of Ares: Run by a noob.

wm802

Very interesting claim, do your research a bit more thuroughly next time though. I was head of Alliance Dark Red on server Delta when it was in the 30's global alliances (and rising), but was forced to resign due to real life matters. After a three month leave the game canceled my account. I never registered on en13 and have no idea why that is up there. You can back up my facts by simply looking at my joined date that is just below my name (posted on the left). You can also follow this link:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/alliance/3763

As for now, Im back with a vengence. And trust me when I say that you will all get to know what kind of a ruthless team I am creating here. Good day gentlemen.

The Hounds are coming for you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wm802

Very interesting claim, do your research a bit more thuroughly next time though. I was head of Alliance Dark Red on server Delta when it was in the 30's global alliances (and rising), but was forced to resign due to real life matters. After a three month leave the game canceled my account. I never registered on en13 and have no idea why that is up there. You can back up my facts by simply looking at my joined date that is just below my name (posted on the left). You can also follow this link:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/alliance/3763

As for now, Im back with a vengence. And trust me when I say that you will all get to know what kind of a ruthless team I am creating here. Good day gentlemen.

Okay i dont know much, about you then.

DeletedUser4393

I would also appreciate it if you edit your above comment and say something else, or perhaps nothing at all, about the hounds of ares

this will prevent incompetent rival diplomats (that are to foolish to read the whole page) from sending me bogus mail ingame.

thanks
KingAndrewTheGreat
General of the Hounds of Ares

The Hounds are coming for you!

DeletedUser

Now people saying some alliance is run by a noob is how should i say this without hurting feelings childish just because someone has not much points or bad grepostats does not neceesarily mean that person is a noob or a bad leader look at you leaders starting the game and starting from scratch did anyone call you a noob or did you consider yourself a noob no you were a player simply trying your hand at this game i respect leaders of other alliances which means that you should do the same as for mra's i still say they suck but as for people calling beginning people noobs on a new world should probably found out how mcuh experience they have before saying anything.

DeletedUser

The only alliances in the top twelve that caught my attention are Akademia, and confederate states.

DeletedUser65

The only alliances in the top twelve that caught my attention are Akademia, and confederate states.

I agree with this, though Confederate States are without their talisman OKCAdonis, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they handle themselves.

Additionaly, I'm also looking at DFE Eta, as an interesting alliance, though since I never played Eta I don't really have any way of judging them

DeletedUser

They also look good, but I'm going to bet on the two I mentioned.

DeletedUser

i just think that alliances that get 100 members in three days is a total mras and nothing elite about it

I might have to disagree with you. Sometimes good alliances mass recruit in the beginning. It's a way of filtering players. Mass-recruit then maybe after 3 days, cut the dead weights. It's just basically way of classifying good players and bad players.. But others who build their sister/brother alliance in 1-2 days are definitely what you call Mass Recruiting Alliances.

DeletedUser65

Thought I'd do some proper judging, despite having only limited knowledge of most of these people. Luckily I can sensationalise pretty well.

1. Dragon Knights - Have already been ruined by Jarp once, yet still managed to build there member count back up. They're persistent, I'll give them that, but it is yet to be seen whether that will be turned into success. There are one or two names I recognise, but not enough for any proven ability to come from this alliance.

2. Elysium - The apparent brother alliance of Dragon Knights, similar in size, to the point of even requiring their own academy. I'm seeing a large cluster of unworthy alliances near the top. No proven track record, and not a bright future.

3. DFE Eta - I don't know this alliance, having never played Eta, though they seem one of the more professional and more capable of the larger alliances. I see these guys doing well, unless they come up against a well organised superpower.

4. The Knights of Crusade - Ignoring the grammatically confusing name, they seem a decent bunch, not much proven ability, but don't seem to be as invite happy as the top two. Hard to say how they will cope, will have to see how the leadership performs.

5. CCCP Academy - It baffles me as to how this academy is considerably higher in the rankings than its parent alliance. On this alone I feel it suitable to call them foolish, or even less able. Might have to sort out what is going on, but don't see them lasting a long time anyway.

6. The Dark Wolves - A poor average and no players of any recognisable value. Might surprise us all, seeing as they have slipped under the radar (or mine at least)

7. Hounds of Ares - Another poor average, but seem to be led fairly well. Might do well if they can avoid major conflicts in the early world, but might not be able to cope with a warring larger alliance.

8. The Spartan Federation - Probably one of the better alliances in the chasing pack, but I always have to question the Spartan obsessives. Ignoring the name, they seem to be a stable and competent group. Might be a dark horse for the dark horse spot (A 'dark dark horse'?)

9. The Daedalus Project - This is a far overused alliance name. It seems to be everywhere. I predict it is cursed, since I've not seen anyone do well under this name. However, probably the dark horse alliance, with a good leadership and some capable players.

10. Akademia - My tip for the future number one spot. Well led and fine tuned for the fun loving intellectual, and we all know that they make the best Grepolis players. I expect great things from these guys, least of all the propagation of the mathematical/Grepolis knowledge!

11. Confederate States - A great alliance, but lacks the catalytic leader that makes them formidable in the early world. No doubt they will do well, but have they learnt enough from experience to take the top spot. We shall see.

12. Open Source Government 2 - Not a great looking alliance, doesn't seem to have the leadership standards to hold their own, but they may be carried along by the odd recognisable name.

DeletedUser

Theres too much text in this thread.

Keep picking on Hounds of Ares, we'll see after Begginner's Protection goes off.

DeletedUser

Keep picking on Hounds of Ares, we'll see after Begginner's Protection goes off.

Somehow any alliance with the word "Ares" in the name gets picked on.
Warriors of Ares has been picked on from Day 1 of ETA and has not stopped even now :) So I think you should also follow what Christos (Leader of WoA) does. Ignore them.

WoA has been a MRA from day 1. Still is ... but somehow they manage to be in the top 15 in ETA till date. Simply by taking in anyone and everyone they can get their hands on.

I am Thakur13 from ETA ... Leading DFE ETA (Name to be announced in sometime)

DeletedUser65

I think there is too much lazy on your part.

Plus, if you actually read what I wrote, I wasn't picking on HoA that much at all, actually out of the 12 I would rate them as the 6/7th best.

Work on you diplomatic skills. Not really helping my opinion of your alliance with this...

DeletedUser

I might have to disagree with you. Sometimes good alliances mass recruit in the beginning. It's a way of filtering players. Mass-recruit then maybe after 3 days, cut the dead weights. It's just basically way of classifying good players and bad players.. But others who build their sister/brother alliance in 1-2 days are definitely what you call Mass Recruiting Alliances.

Although true there are many other things that make a mass recruiting alliance bad such as organazation you may have some dead weights some might be the difference is if you drop the dead weight then it might as well try to take some members down with it forming many other alliances but a brother or sister alliance in 1-2 days is a mass recruiting alliance trying to conquer the players through number which is totally not an elite way to go