Top 12 Alliance Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

There was a LoC over here? Another Delta influence, perhaps? :)

Looking at how things stand, I'd actually say MG as Huns. Less members, but bigger members and how they work (a greater degree of autonomy than most) and their general attitude matches up my experience of the Huns. Not most people's, though. That would make EtD the DoA, because DoA was more organized, still strong players, but not as strong. When I say organized, by the by, I mean coordinated, not that MG are more vulnerable than EtD.

Its not really a valid comparison, I know. Huns/DoA coalition made up about half the points of the top12, where there was a lot more established alliances on that world. Likewise, there are four of them here in Pi, all top class, where there were two (three if you want to count my old alliance) that were intimidating and three (I s'pose) that were far less so.

Would you call AC the Huns here? No. The comparison there is far too much a stretch. A DoA? Maybe, but I don't see AD as being near as organized. They should have waited, in my opinion, before bothering with an academy. They're now limiting their own conquers while providing morale blows every time their opponents take a city from their academy.

I'm probably being far too honest in my analysis for the public forums, but luckily the points I've made will be lost on a lot of people because they don't know the Delta alliances as well.

Onto our own world though, anyone want to do a new rating? We've had a few names changing on the rankings and I hear there might be more change to come in the next couple of days. Has anyone's impressions been changed since they posted, or haven't yet? C'mon, this stuff is like gold to diplomats :)

And yeah, I'll post an update of my own thoughts later today. Why not?

Finton.

DeletedUser11305

yes i agree with you,AC is not like Huns.Maybe like DoA,ioA - strong alliance with a lot of members...

Enter the Dragon and MG are like Huns,i think...
where you were in the delta?

DeletedUser

Finton was in Asylum in Delta. I was in LoC befor nwinder killed it.

DeletedUser

Peeps, lets get on topic!

Delta is Delta, Pi is Pi!

If we get on this, everyone will get their opinion in the world they have been on!

AC is AC - massive recruiter alliance
Enthroned is Enthroned - Nice Alliance, with really good players, only finton stinks :D
EtD is Etd - Amazing players, low numbers!
MG - Simply the best in Pi
AL - Also low numbers, organized, and good players
Incubi - The same as the above, but they should have some more players
BB - They have a few good players there, thats it

The rest are just not worth to mention...Sorry about that!

Balls

DeletedUser

Hmmm
I thought Incubi was too small to go anywhere.
#8 on the server with only 12 players?

It would seem that Claw is running from a 12 player alliance.

MG is definitely the same, an elite alliance.

H

DeletedUser

Archimedes Claw - Excellent alliance, need to do bigger war efforts though

Enthroned - Dont know much, used to be nooby didnt it?

Blood Brothers - Dont Care

Enter the Dragon - Good alliance

Aetolian League - Tough, Tight Knit Group

Morning Glory - Excellent alliance dont care about whoes getting conquested

The Ecstasy Escapades - Dont Care

Incubi - Tight knit group, giving AC a run for their money

Veni Vidi Vici - Dont Care

The SW Resistance - Dont Care

Spear of Reason - Dont Care

.... - Dont Care

DeletedUser

Enthroned - my alliance, owns the south east rim, some great players.

Archimedes Claw - doing some cutting back. higher average than ever befor and 70 some players

Blood Brothers - decent alliance, fighting AC?

Enter the Dragon - good alliance, high average.

Aetolian League - strong, tight knit group of fighters.

Morning Glory - Fantastic, small allince that can do what it wants

The Ecstasy Escapades - some great players with a decent average

Incubi - small, strong group, holding their own against AC.

Veni Vidi Vici - What is left of TDW.

The SW Resistance - no idea, low average

Spear of Reason - have some great friends there. will become a strong alliance.

.... - wha?

DeletedUser

what's the point...

What's the point of this thread? What's the point of doing a half assed write up of your opinion of teams and ranking without even doing any research. Just looking at Grepostats.com on team history can give you decent information on what is going on in a war between two aliances. We started off outnumbered vs the Claw 200 players to around 12 and even though we weren't the only aliance fighting the Claw I'd say we had more cities and more players in hot zones then anyone else. And yet the Claw has not taking one city from us (apart from holesnballs taking Mach city after Mach had to quit do to personal issues) and I continue to read things like 'Incubi are holding their own vs The Claw'. For anyone that needs a news flash...this just in...Incubi have completed owned the Claw since day one...one of the first cities I took from them was their leader Brianklim to which the Claw has created a forum post just based on bolting and quaking me which they have done over 150+ times and yet I've still managaed (with my team) to completely dominate them. Maybe these write ups could be a little closer to the truth and more interesting to read if you guys start doing a little homework before you add your opinions.

DeletedUser

for example....

Fact: 30% of AC's lost villas are due to Incubi members...
Fact: AC donated oodles of dbp's to me last night, thanks....
Fact: We've lost 0 active cities to AC.....

these kinds of things are facts that you should use when making posts, and I'm out

DeletedUser11965

statsdl.png

Notice who left?

DeletedUser

lol

That's what happens to a team when they get beat something rediculous.

DeletedUser

I am truly sorry if I offended you by not saying you are kicking AC's A**. I feel like you may be walking all over them, but you could never beat them seeing as they have such a large supply of cities that you couldn't keep your CP going at a rate faster than they are conquering. Furthermore, I find that this thread is more about the alliance you have had relations with and guessing about other info so you can be corrected. As for getting upset about inacurate posts, when they aren't accusing you of something shameful, there is no need for harsh words, just a correction. Thank you for info on your war Zolen.

DeletedUser

hmm

What you said just doesn't make any sense. Because I have clearly started growing at a much faster rate then the Claw. Apparently I can, and have received enough CP to grow at a faster rate then anyone on their team. So we couldn't defeat the Claw? Or do you mean we couldn't defeat the Claw again as it appears we already have...why do you think they are breaking up now cuz they are bored?

DeletedUser

Dang, just reading your posts, yowhatsup, it is just a game, calm down before you break your keyboard. I always thought this was a forum where people can say their opinion. Right or wrong. Now don't get me wrong facts speak for themselves but we all reserve the right to pnp or whatever here.

DeletedUser

chillaxin

I'm very calm. My 'tone' may come across on here as angry or upset, but I'm far from it. Just responding to what I'm reading on here. I don't normally come in forums anyway because it's more opinion based banter and less facts. So I'll go back to my hole.

DeletedUser

Dang, just reading your posts, yowhatsup, it is just a game, calm down before you break your keyboard. I always thought this was a forum where people can say their opinion. Right or wrong. Now don't get me wrong facts speak for themselves but we all reserve the right to pnp or whatever here.

It is just a game.. and you're certainly free to Pnp "or whatever" but we're merely correcting what seems to be a common opinion that we're too small...be nice if people did do a little homework and make more educated posts..that's all we're saying..I think everyone should calm down lol..yo's first post was merely correcting a false assumption...if anyone has any doubts about our size..come to our block..we'll teach ya'll a thing or two ;)

DeletedUser

Hey whatsup,

I just have to tell you 1 thing, slow down kicking a***, i want to get first place, but if you continue conquering everyday, it will be difficult :)

And you are right AC su***!They are still here because they recruit their way into the top!

Incubi´s 12 guys, are enough for the 70 AC´s!

Like i always say Quality not quantity...