Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser22267

lol no its not lol .... you seem to be the only here that thinks that

DeletedUser

I'm actually not in Krypteia ;)
Just thought it was dumb of you to come out and call the top alliance in tau an MRA

DeletedUser

bro look back at the past worlds. Everyone has big alliances... I think it's more an issue of whether it works or not. They can be as big as they want as long the alliance continues to function correctly.

DeletedUser20549

Well it is.

Yes we invite who we want when we want because it is our god dam right to do so, MRA is mass recruiting, remember that Jack!

We are not mass recruiting to keep high points or stats or anything like that. If you wouldnt be talking out of your behind and actually knew why we have this high level of members you would know it is due to the merge we had with Infinity!

Not because we got a little too happy with invite button ;)

We have higher OBPs then you guys, our communication is perfect for having 114 members! And where just the best :cool:..

Your dear Kootacular has sent a CS at us today and it failed misserably, I hope I can cross over to OC/53 and see if your bite is a mean as your bark Jack!

DeletedUser19595

yeah, the 30 something of us annihilated the 90 odd of them. this should go down in Tau's history!
man, you talk so much ! tell me what the hell did you did ? lool. just some players in Disco play well, the ones who are at this moment with more cities. and another thing... Exiled was third long time ago ... as joel said, the members started to go, or quitting, and you also recruited many players. 30 or 40 cities ? half or more inactives. disco conquered two cities of me, and he tried like till today, something like 6 times i think. i loved all the bp. ask koot if you want ,if we, the ones who stayed in Exiled till the end are so bad like you say, lol. i can guarentee. well, this is my final answer, i will not be responding to these "tragic wars"

DeletedUser

man, you talk so much ! tell me what the hell did you did ? lool. just some players in Disco play well, the ones who are at this moment with more cities. and another thing... Exiled was third long time ago ... as joel said, the members started to go, or quitting, and you also recruited many players. 30 or 40 cities ? half or more inactives. disco conquered two cities of me, and he tried like till today, something like 6 times i think. i loved all the bp. ask koot if you want ,if we, the ones who stayed in Exiled till the end are so bad like you say, lol. i can guarentee. well, this is my final answer, i will not be responding to these "tragic wars"

mate your little attacks on me today were absolutely pathetic. Next time send more than 10 catapults will you?

DeletedUser

Yes we invite who we want when we want because it is our god dam right to do so, MRA is mass recruiting, remember that Jack!

We are not mass recruiting to keep high points or stats or anything like that. If you wouldnt be talking out of your behind and actually knew why we have this high level of members you would know it is due to the merge we had with Infinity!

Not because we got a little too happy with invite button ;)

We have higher OBPs then you guys, our communication is perfect for having 114 members! And where just the best :cool:..

Your dear Kootacular has sent a CS at us today and it failed misserably, I hope I can cross over to OC/53 and see if your bite is a mean as your bark Jack!

I'm not in ocean 53 mate :)

Our paths will cross soon enough though.

I think you mean "we're" not "where" :)

DeletedUser

this conversation is gettin a little to hot. I think it's time we all pressed the simmer down button and chilled out ;) hahaha all quite interesting :)

DeletedUser20764

hmmm how about this for a cool down, unnamed have disappeared!!! yay.... 'valkyrie' are the remains, hmmm lets think long and hard, no threat there!!

DeletedUser

I talked with some of the old members from the unnamed and they said that the alliance was disbanded by corrupt leader or somethin. They are trying to get things back together. ;)

DeletedUser

i dont think so

were not goin anywere we just kicked out all the bums

DeletedUser22267

lol i don't like bums.. they just fill up space and accasionally help ...

DeletedUser22267

we r still here not disbanned none of that bs they just had to go anybody want to find us they no were we r lol

ohhh noo wasn't talking about you i was just saying in general... those people that like join your alliance and never help... those bums.. not you guys...

DeletedUser

Changes in the rank? Coments!!!!

1 Inglorious Bastards 31954386
2 Krypteia 24166542
3 Enigma 12474932
4 INVICTA 10738043
5 Kryptonites 7028532
6 The Academy of Enigma 4275970
7 Valkyrie 2502617
8 Immortal 2095153
9 Anonymous 1429292
10 Guardians of Freedom 1245725

DeletedUser20764

hmmm, i've never seen any alliance grow that fast, but having a TH merge would do that... krypteia may be in for some problems now......