Top 12 alliance discussion

DeletedUser13647

1. Evolution.-great alliance, great people, but with a coalition out to get them I'd say that they don't have another year to live.

2. The Doity Dozen-Seem like a strong, experienced alliance but I don't like there leaders myself and I don't like them.

3. Evolution..-Good but Evo.. have less time than Evo.

4. THE DEATH CRUSADERS-The only original Top-12 left(unless you count Evo) and I think that they'll do great things, they've really risen in the ranks.

5. Little Brother-These are true fighters, taking out Illuminati(you guys rock for that) and rising above even The Brotherhood in points.

6. The Brotherhood Elite-Well, what can I say other than that they are the only alliance on Iota that can truly be calle ELITE. 30 members and 6th place plus 5th for aBP. WOW

7. Total Dumbination-I love the name Enas gave them. Their war on The Brotherhood is EPIC FAIL.

8. Atlantic League-Don't know who they are but they passed up TBT so they must be OK.

9. The Dirty Dozen..-See The Dirty Dozen

10. The Brotherhood Templars-Great alliance with the best leaders in Iota.

11. DL-Gaeltacht Rage-These guys are an aggressive and capable alliance.

12. The Hive-2-THE HIVE was a glorious alliance back in the day but, then again, that was before The Brotherhood was around so I can't call it the good old days. They have sunk too low to be a contender.

DeletedUser

4. THE DEATH CRUSADERS-The only original Top-12 left(unless you count Evo) and I think that they'll do great things, they've really risen in the ranks.
I don't think they are original top 12, they took some time getting there I think.. could be wrong.

5. Little Brother-These are true fighters, taking out Illuminati(you guys rock for that) and rising above even The Brotherhood in points.
LB didn't take out Illuminati lol

12. The Hive-2-THE HIVE was a glorious alliance back in the day but, then again, that was before The Brotherhood was around so I can't call it the good old days. They have sunk too low to be a contender.
Now these are original 12 really.. if you drop the 2.

DeletedUser13647

Oh, I thought that was how LB got control of the east whoops. I'm making all sorts of mistakes today geez.

DeletedUser

They cleaned up in 75 after illuminati disbanded... that is true.
illuminati disbanded after evo and lb joined forces to take em out.. they just didn't stick around long enough to actually have a war lol

DeletedUser

they're all great within their own right. The've done something decent to get to where they are now.
liking and not liking an alliance is down to the individual and the dealings you've had with them personally.

If Evo or another alliance went on an effective operation against another top 12 alliance with enough spare slots, then im sure they'd be able to make a sizeable dent in the opposition and their rank would drop down as a result. Goes without saying really.

DeletedUser

In the spirit of spreading the love:

1. Evolution.-great players, great people, great friends :)

2. The Dirty Dozen-great players, their leadership are really good and very nice to talk to and deserve their place in the world

3. Evolution..-great players, great people, great friends :)

4. THE DEATH CRUSADERS- very good fun, work well as a team and I think they'll be around for some time

5. Little Brother- I may have given up iota through boredom over the winter if it hadn't been for these guys, they really stepped up and showed they were a top alliance

6. The Brotherhood Elite- well I struggle to say anything bad even if I tried.. massive respect, they put their money where their mouth is and really proved themselves.. some really nice players, really good players and true Elites :)

7. Total Domination -great players, good fun, couple I've spoken to have been really nice and they have done a great job :)

8. Atlantic League- they have one of my favourite forum posters lol they don't take themselves seriously and don't seem so worried about where they are ranked, just out to have fun with friends

9. The Dirty Dozen..-See The Dirty Dozen

10. The Brotherhood Templars- see brotherhood

11. DL-Gaeltacht Rage- still around, which I wouldn't have put money on a few months back, I actually don't really know them tbf but they have kept fighting and not fallen apart and pushed on to stay ranked high

12. The Hive-2- original core alliance, have some really nice players.. christos is great and I enjoy chatting with him.. these are the players who didn't wanna give up and didn't wanna join another alliance. They wanted to stick together carry on the hive name, fight and try to put the past behind them.. so respect to them :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok I'm posting in this world first time .I must talk from stats,bcs I'm not much active in this world so I don't know lot of things what's happening here :)

1 Evolution. - they r rank first in everything . so everything is saying stats . I never had contact with any of them.

2 The Dirty Dozen - they r good as I see and they r growing . its impressive they rn't loosing much cities . only 41 members most of them r active

3 Evolution.. - nice BP . 26 members most of them r active , but as I see in stats they r points and cities.

4 THE DEATH CRUSADERS 55 members . not impressive BP . alliance is growing , but as I see in stats in last days they took more ghost and inactive players cities.

5 Little Brother 55 members . not impressive BP , as I see normal alliance fighting with evo and they rn't fighting bad .

6 The Brotherhood Templars 53 members . I will say same what I told about little brother.

7 The Brotherhood Elite 27 members , as I see few days ago they lost some members . and they start growing again

8 Atlantic League 39 members and only 1,726,708 BP.

9 The Dirty Dozen.. 41 members only 1,234,883 BP

10 Total Domination 40 members 2,079,285 BP . need some more work, but as I see they want to change and starting changing for good .

11 DL - Gaeltacht Rage 46 members 2,747,004 BP. as I see they r taking more ghost and inactive cities.

12 The Hive-2 I think they started to rebuild and I think they lost wars .

DeletedUser

1. Evolution.-great alliance, great people, but with a coalition out to get them I'd say that they don't have another year to live.

But my doctor gave me a clean bill of health.... :(

DeletedUser13647

Reason TBE has lost some members is that me and 13thknight aren't playing in Iota anymore. Not because we don't want to but we can't, but I can't say why without breaking forum rules... Others probably were the inactives we were holding until we took their cities.

DeletedUser

Dirty Dozen are going thru a transitional period, we will be back stronger than ever, lets face it NO one has a chance of keeping a decent city in O35 from us. (Or me)

Thanks to those who said we were nice, to those who said we werent , thank you the same..

We miss Natanae and Ono is on a vacation while Im in and out at the moment however Desilussion and some of our other up and coming leaders are taking cities left and right keeping the momentum going.

Look forward to being attacked by you soon xoxo

DeletedUser14937

1- Evolution. - Well considering it's my alliance think I would be very biased to give a comment on them.
A great bunch of guys, dominant in ABP and points. Speaks for itself that it takes the entire rim to war them and be on the receiving end of continuous whopping.

2- Evolution.. - same as above

3- Dirty Dozen and 9- Dirty Dozen.. - The runners up so far, good averages and good ABP and seem to be handing out whoppings to Black Pearl :)

For the rest of the numbers - Please pack your bags and go home :) Or you could stay, put up those fights that seem to be going very well for you guys so far (please note sarcasm) and wait to be rimmed.
There are many other worlds and many new worlds constantly opening. Learn from the whopping that has been given to you here and use it to TRY to improve on another server.

13- Black Pearl - Now you're not top 12, but after looking at your stats you really do deserve a comment specifically for yourselves. Now while you are all probably very proud that the "num 2" ranked player is in your alliance and I'm sure you folks gloat happily about it, it speaks for itself that combined, you guys barely have mustered up 600k abp in a server that has been around for almost a year now. You guys can keep collecting your precious DBP while the DD hands you guys the whoppings you really do deserve :)

DeletedUser18855

I Still think that Total Domination has show its worth while taking out Imperial and just recently kicking out Order of Olypmus from oceans 43, 33 (a few of them went into VM)

DeletedUser

1- Evolution. - Well considering it's my alliance think I would be very biased to give a comment on them.
A great bunch of guys, dominant in ABP and points. Speaks for itself that it takes the entire rim to war them and be on the receiving end of continuous whopping.

2- Evolution.. - same as above

3- Dirty Dozen and 9- Dirty Dozen.. - The runners up so far, good averages and good ABP and seem to be handing out whoppings to Black Pearl :)

For the rest of the numbers - Please pack your bags and go home :) Or you could stay, put up those fights that seem to be going very well for you guys so far (please note sarcasm) and wait to be rimmed.
There are many other worlds and many new worlds constantly opening. Learn from the whopping that has been given to you here and use it to TRY to improve on another server.

13- Black Pearl - Now you're not top 12, but after looking at your stats you really do deserve a comment specifically for yourselves. Now while you are all probably very proud that the "num 2" ranked player is in your alliance and I'm sure you folks gloat happily about it, it speaks for itself that combined, you guys barely have mustered up 600k abp in a server that has been around for almost a year now. You guys can keep collecting your precious DBP while the DD hands you guys the whoppings you really do deserve :)

It's the aim to discus the top 12 my cyber friend, or does the "i" stand for something I will not pronounce here?

I think I finally know to what evolutions is evolving: an alliance of moderators :)
So this might be the new challenge for all other alliances on Iota , Iota against the "Grepolis moderators alliances" aka Evolutions whatever :)

DeletedUser14937

It's the aim to discus the top 12 my cyber friend, or does the "i" stand for something I will not pronounce here?

I think I finally know to what evolutions is evolving: an alliance of moderators :)
So this might be the new challenge for all other alliances on Iota , Iota against the "Grepolis moderators alliances" aka Evolutions whatever :)

The "i" stands for nothing, it is merely there for "special effect" :p Though depending on who you ask, you would get very different opinions on what should go instead of that "i" :p

Ok, so technically Evo has a few mods. The first question is SO WHAT?, it's like you saying that by being a mod we are not allowed to start playing certain worlds? Plus you should be happy ;), quite a few mods are nowhere near "pros" just checky this.

Then again, you should be thankful that evo apparently "only" recruits mods. I can only imagine how much the speed of the whoppings you get handed would accelerate if they decided to bring in some of the true vets of the game.

Just as a little side note, it doesn't really matter who Evo recruit, it mostly matters on your incompetent warring strategies that are clearly not working out for you. You don't even seem to realise that you would still get whopped, whoever Evo decide to recruit ;)! It's supposed to be that you learn more from failure then you do success but in your case, you don't learn from your consistent failures AND to put the cherry on the cake, you have NO success. That's a problem that really should be fixed :)!

DeletedUser

I know Iota loves to grab onto the Evo hatefest...or love fest depending what side you are on but please please please stay on topic :)

DeletedUser

Then again, you should be thankful that evo apparently "only" recruits mods. I can only imagine how much the speed of the whoppings you get handed would accelerate if they decided to bring in some of the true vets of the game.

Just as a little side note, it doesn't really matter who Evo recruit, it mostly matters on your incompetent warring strategies that are clearly not working out for you. You don't even seem to realise that you would still get whopped, whoever Evo decide to recruit ;)! It's supposed to be that you learn more from failure then you do success but in your case, you don't learn from your consistent failures AND to put the cherry on the cake, you have NO success. That's a problem that really should be fixed :)!

You address me personally, so I have the right to reply, sorry saph.
Sorry to interupt, but we conquered a city from your symbolic leader, together with some others from Griff and Silba. While Jen failed (it was close though) with kat. I also failed on contanza but it was also close. But I see you got the evo virus of feeling superior to normal players. Well I hope next time evo gets finally a real conquer instead of grabbing inactives like zabela and cenos.

So the numbers are against, and you are really wihout any argument. Normally if you're new to a world (or returning) it would suit you to be a bit more humble and look around instead of jumping on the table.

Well you certaintly will need those 5 chaps on the left of your screen, if you even wanna get close to a conquer of an active bad company.

maybe you should invite gordo and co as well to tip the balance lol

DeletedUser

LaBandolera, you could have replied in PM.

One more chance to stay on topic guys, or i will close this thread. Kay?

Now Behave!

DeletedUser

Back on topic:

1.Evolution. - still here despite predictions for 6 months now that we are about to fall :)
2 The Dirty Dozen - great alliance, sneaked into 2nd now I think due to kicking some black pearl butt even though half o BP hit vm.
3 Evolution.. As above
4 Atlantic League - actually credit to AL, since losing a leader they've done well, they've got up to ranked 4th and kept there and are taking a fair amount of cities. They've not really come head on with any actives Evo yet, so we'll see, they look to be heading to 65 so I'm sure we'll have that fight soon :)
5 Little Brother - kinda getting a whooping atm from evo. lost a Random an excellent player, cyber has hit vm. Prediction - active LB players merge into AL or create and AL branch.
6 Empire - Alpha - seem like a good strong alliance, I've not had the pleasure of speakting to them but they are holding their won atm. :)
7 THE DEATH CRUSADERS - Wow! ranked 7th?? what happened here? weren't TDC ranked 4th at one time. Clearly AL is now the leading alliance in bad co. I assume this is down to a number of loses in 56 and departure of some players.
8 The Citadel - seem good, have been around the top 12 awhile, be nice to hear about thes on the forums more though. Maybe someone in their alliance can start a thread and fill us in :)
9 The Dirty Dozen.. As Above
10 Total Domination - TD are a pretty good alliance and they've some good players. Seem to have really killed Order of Olympus!
11 THE REBELS - seem really nice guys here and seem to be having fun. I'm sure they'll do well in a war :)
12 Empire - Iota - As above

DeletedUser

1.Evolution. - aka the evil empire representing the dark force in many oceans. They are the reference and remain unchallenged.

2 The Dirty Dozen - great alliance, impressive coordinated attacks, but remain a bit in the shadow as they avoid any serious opponent for now, which will only change if they decide to go for the end war.

3 Evolution.. This is a grepolis moderators alliance. Lately into conquering of inactives although if they coordinate better they should be able to breakthrough. They appear not to suffer from inactive members leaving as they find replacers for everyone (great network lol)

4 Atlantic League - 1 of the Bad Company alliances. one leader left but the council is still there. Active last week in rimming some Evolution.. players out of O66.

5 Little Brother - Great alliance, they are facing the superior numbers of evo. and evo.. since the collapse of the northern brotherhood front and the fact the best players of brotherhood joined evo. Still holding on.

6 Empire - Alpha - one of the former 3 Empire alliances, not clear to me who they are fighting, seem to be picking up the crumbs of other major battles

7 THE DEATH CRUSADERS - 1 of the bad company alliances- are suffering from inactivity. Members left due to different reasons (RL, dead competition, holidays) Irrespective of inactive players, they keep good track with evo..

8 The Citadel - seem good, but no contact

9 The Dirty Dozen.. As Above

10 Total Domination - One of the alliances siding with evo. Their charismatic leader went ghost, so it's a question what will happen, they don't have any major opponent either.

11 THE REBELS - Nice name, but if they are really rebels they should be focussed at attacking the establishment. Don't know any of them, but good luck.

12 Empire - One of the Empire alliances, seems to have become a sort of small MRA (yeah I know that doesn't look right ;)

DeletedUser13681

Hey, just because we're quiet doesn't mean we're not avid followers of the lovely Iota forums ;)