Top 12 alliance discussion

DeletedUser

PHALANX are COWARDS

Phalanx elite arent fighting they are HIDING. COWARDS :)

I will give my thoughts though they are not the best...
The Dirty Dozen - Don't know much about them besides what I have read on the forums. They seem to be a good alliance with at least decent leadership. First in ABP so they definitely can't be bad.

Underwater Ninja Tigers - Great group of people with great leadership. The best alliance in Iota through my eyes. They have fought through several coalitions and nobody is really able to take them down.

THE DEATH CRUSADERS - Have been around longer then I can remember. I don't think anybody has taken a bigger beating then Gh0stArr0w. 3rd in ABP, 2nd in DBP, and 3rd an BP overall, I don't see them going anywhere for a while.

Phalanx-Elite - Putting elite in your name, doesn't really make you elite. I think they are fighting D12, and losing.

Phenomenon - 1 word, Wow!. 20 members, 6th in ABP and and have the highest average points in the top 12.

The Dirty Dozen - See D12

Bad Company - Don't really have anything on the core, but dominate 66 and have a reasonably good grip on 65. I don't really know them but they seem to be doing alright.

THE REBELS - Don't know anything about them besides the fact they defeated Borg. They don't seem to have anything on the core, but we will see what they can do.

The Last One Standing - My alliance, won't say to much but we are ranked 3rd in DBP, but on the contrary we are only 12th in ABP.

Reunion - Don't know much about them but all the credit in the world goes to CharlesTheGrinningBoy.

The 300 - Terrible name, but I have had the pleasure of working with some of these people and they are great. Glad to see they have finally made it to the top 12, I hope they are able to continue their streak.

Freedom - I know a few of their players. They have MMunite and I have always hated him, but they also have some good players their too, so I will wait and see what they can do.

That's it, my opinion isn't the best but thats just what I think.

DeletedUser

I know a few of their players. They have MMunite and I have always hated him, but they also have some good players their too, so I will wait and see what they can do.

OI! seems like a lot of people hate me :p

DeletedUser

Come on guys, this thread is for rating the top 12 alliances. So rate!

DeletedUser

I'll start it off.. ~ Will try not to be TOO negative on this one..

• The Dirty Dozen ~ What can I say..Awesome group of people, and great allies ! ;)
  • THE DEATH CRUSADERS ~ Still hanging on..
  • Underwater Ninja Tigers ~ Honey We're Home ! It just so happens that we have the fiercest of the Tigers here. :0 EXCLUDING ME ! :p
  • The Synidcate ~ Umm..Must have been just one of those that just popped up here recently..
  • Renegades ~ The Futuristic Little Brother
  • Phenomenon ~ Great group of people was glad I had to chance to fight alongside them ! :)
  • Phalanx-Elite. ~ Umm..Are you ever still alive..DD must be cleaning up at the moment. ;)
  • Bad Company ~ Same as TDC.
  • The Last One Standing ~ Umm..Idk.
  • NEMESIS ~ Have no clue who they're...Perhaps show us?
  • 28th Ultramarines Pride ~ Not sure..Haven't heard of them either ! :p
  • Freedom ~ Not too fond of them either .

DeletedUser

The Dirty Dozen~Still #1, they don't have a decent enemy do they...

THE DEATH CRUSADERS~now #2

Phenomenon~Many people saw this coming

The Syndicate~cant think of anything.

Renegades~cant think of anything.

Phalanx-Elite.~Lost major points now trying to make up for them with Ghost.

Underwater Ninja Tigers~:supermad:, well most of IOTA got it's wish UNT is now going down as members are joining Phenom.

Bad Company~cant think of anything.

The Last One Standing~points increase, taking plenty of ghost

NEMESIS~cant say anything/think about anything

28th Ultramarines Pride~uhh yeah...

THE CIRCLE~can't say anything because I'm part of them.

come-on guys what do ya have to say.​

DeletedUser

1 The Dirty Dozen - Rulers of Iota

2 THE DEATH CRUSADERS - Aside from their top 3, I don't see the big deal.

3 Phenomenon - The Usual Suspects

4 The Syndicate - Another name change. What will they do this time?

5 Renegades - Another name change. They've shown they can take cities while people sleep.

6 Phalanx-Elite. - Falling again.

7 Underwater Ninja Tigers - I will miss you.

8 Bad Company - Still wouldn't have them over for poker night.

9 The Last One Standing - Not really the last ones, are they?

10 NEMESIS - Whose Nemesis?

11 28th Ultramarines Pride - Taking up space in my ocean.

12 THE CIRCLE - Pretty square if you ask me.

DeletedUser

Underwater Ninja Tigers~, well most of IOTA got it's wish UNT is now going down as members are joining Phenom.

Just an FYI ~

Don't forget we do still have moderators in-game..No cheating guys..

Well once someone is reported they'll just hate Phenom..Oh well..I guess it's all part of the game..Well Good Luck to whoever is at war with Phenom..Muahah.. :p