Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser

3 Legends of Orthia-very nice alliance,nice bp nice avrage could do well
Their BP is actually lacking. They are the #3 alliance (size) and the #6 fighters, #4 attackers and more than 70,000 ABP behind the #3 attackers (TW-shadow). Yest teir average is high, but they don't seem to be avid attackers.

5 TW-Shadow I really dont know what to think..probably the best alliance in the whole english server but here are..well..quite avrage
Yes TW-shadow's average points is well, average, but their BP is much above average, being the third highest as well as having the third highest ABP. Therefore, instead of playing sim-city, players in TW-Shadow may actually be more aggressive than the few larger "better" alliances excluding the likes of T.T. the obvious top dog, Dark Judgement the wild card, and Epsilon the elite alliance.

DeletedUser

Then i dont know what to think..Nemesis from Xi was really strongg..im not familliar with this one

DeletedUser18705

Exile u big Noob!
You will never have a good alliance!

slobo I hate to tell you but coming from you that doesn't mean a lot. Every alliance you've ever created has been a MRA. Find me one of your alliances you created that turned out successful. And considering I had this alliance dumped on me a few weeks ago with the founder's last message before leaving being "I'm going into VM exile is in charge." My alliance in #1 in our ocean with one strong ally in the ocean, we're not a MRA and we have the third ranked player in the world. Much better than any alliance you've EVER created.

DeletedUser

Whatever people think, The Black Death Republic, and that other alliance that is number one are really un-organized. I have seen their forums and they are terrible. D.O.H. is destroying both alliances in their war and Deadly Assassins I have some good ABP. They have an organized forum and seem to be doing well.

TW Shadow seems to be similar to Deadly Assassins and just have more players and more ABP. I see some nice Pacts or some wars between those two or a good war or two.

T.T. seems to be dominating the World in just about everything except points which are controlled by an MRA. I think that them, TW Shadow, and Deadly Assassins will be the biggest powers on this server, but the #1 alliance still has time to clean their act up and start being a good alliance with some good average points like ONE* did in Delphi.

Epsilon is the wild card here. They are probably the hardest working bunch of elite players in the World, but they might decide that instead of being the best at average points, they would rather be top of everything and just go join 1 of the 3 alliances I mentioned that had the best BP and overall greatness. If that does happen, that will just bring about one of the largest wars on Grepolis of Elite alliances or one of the largest tri-Pacts between alliances in the history of Grepolis.

Epsilon seems to have been one of the slower Worlds, but there seem to have been some of the largest battles and elite alliances ever, so I think they are eventually going to achieve greatness.

Either way, this is going to be one of the most interesting Worlds in a long time.

DeletedUser

Their BP is actually lacking. They are the #3 alliance (size) and the #6 fighters, #4 attackers and more than 70,000 ABP behind the #3 attackers (TW-shadow). Yest teir average is high, but they don't seem to be avid attackers.

Yes TW-shadow's average points is well, average, but their BP is much above average, being the third highest as well as having the third highest ABP. Therefore, instead of playing sim-city, players in TW-Shadow may actually be more aggressive than the few larger "better" alliances excluding the likes of T.T. the obvious top dog, Dark Judgement the wild card, and Epsilon the elite alliance.

You are right but TW-Shadows are good at attacking but they are led by their top players in BP..Some players arent good at all there..LOO are maybe lacking in BP but for 75 members they are quite good...

DeletedUser

I find it funny that you find it bad that the top players lead in BP. Do you expect the smallest players to have the most BP or do you think that all players have the same BP? Not every player is going to be a good attacker. That goes for every alliance on the server except maybe Epsilon. While the top players for LoO, except for a few, are not leading by example. Only 3 players are in the top 50 fighters.

DeletedUser

I usually dont say anything in here, but I have to point out that deadly assassins (any of them) are really weak, there is maybe 3 players worth anything in that alliance, the rest are just sad.

DeletedUser19140

Its kind of funny to look at the first post and see the difference between now and then.

DeletedUser20025

I see T.T. taking it in the long run comfortably unless they crash internally. No one close to them. I'd back The Resistance as well. These two groups have their core players from D.N. in Sigma if I may add hence the knowledge of how they play and why I choose them.

The Resistance may not be in the top 10 but watch out for them. They comprise of the old WoE group which came to Sigma from Epsilon and are the toughest lot I've seen. They fought an entire world (except D.N., before they merged) and had to merge due to tiredness after 7 months of fighting everyone (Can't blame 'em and the merge was a brilliant choice).

Here in Achilles, they initially they lost out in standings and time wasn't on their side due to poor choice of location (I presume) and enormous pressure of being over powered by the Achaemenids (Who were top notch at that part of the ocean at the time, not anymore though, lol).

Watch out for these two teams.. Beautiful game play and brilliance is what they're about. Would love to see them fight together or against each other, whichever....which I doubt will ever happen. But if they do, everyone will sit and watch in awe, that's a guarantee!

oskarghost96

Phrourach
I see T.T. taking it in the long run comfortably unless they crash internally. No one close to them. I'd back The Resistance as well. These two groups have their core players from D.N. in Sigma if I may add hence the knowledge of how they play and why I choose them.

The Resistance may not be in the top 10 but watch out for them. They comprise of the old WoE group which came to Sigma from Epsilon and are the toughest lot I've seen. They fought an entire world (except D.N., before they merged) and had to merge due to tiredness after 7 months of fighting everyone (Can't blame 'em and the merge was a brilliant choice).

Here in Achilles, they initially they lost out in standings and time wasn't on their side due to poor choice of location (I presume) and enormous pressure of being over powered by the Achaemenids (Who were top notch at that part of the ocean at the time, not anymore though, lol).

Watch out for these two teams.. Beautiful game play and brilliance is what they're about. Would love to see them fight together or against each other, whichever....which I doubt will ever happen. But if they do, everyone will sit and watch in awe, that's a guarantee!

I'd call it when you land in a world that has Dark Judgement (now D.D), Black Death Republic, Raiders and Achaemenids all attacking you quite a lot :p many give up, but we stay and fight. It's nice really.

Fight Together is the answer.

DeletedUser20025

I know. I love The resistance hence, choose them instead of TT when I first joined even though I had the option. Other world duty and Rl came into play hence had to leave for a month rather than waste a deserving slot for another player and restarted again a few weeks back.

Regarding both alliances. They're as funny as hell, lovely bunch of people and very loyal to each other.

Anyway, lots of time left in this painfully slow world.... lets see what happens.

P.S When everyone's fighting you and you live to tell, then that's full on power! :)

oskarghost96

Phrourach
I know. I love The resistance hence, choose them instead of TT when I first joined even though I had the option. Other world duty and Rl came into play hence had to leave for a month rather than waste a deserving slot for another player and restarted again a few weeks back.

Regarding both alliances. They're as funny as hell, lovely bunch of people and very loyal to each other.

Anyway, lots of time left in this painfully slow world.... lets see what happens.

P.S When everyone's fighting you and you live to tell, then that's full on power! :)

I have to agree ^_^

I was made restart by Dark Judgement, who took all four of my cities, but gonna get back (since you start with three, shouldn't be too hard)

DeletedUser

Eviction Notice !!!!!!!!
the simmers and deadheads especially Mark Alderson should really think about and do some research before threatening players who have more abillity in there little toe than these guys have in all there grey conquests.

Dont matter how much gold you guys spend building pretty villages, it wont stop you crying when your getting battered, be warned hope you can run away as much as you can run your mouth off

be seeing you soon ....

DeletedUser

someone update this...

I would, but I'm unbelievably lazy.

DeletedUser28371

Eviction Notice !!!!!!!!
the simmers and deadheads especially Mark Alderson should really think about and do some research before threatening players who have more abillity in there little toe than these guys have in all there grey conquests.

Dont matter how much gold you guys spend building pretty villages, it wont stop you crying when your getting battered, be warned hope you can run away as much as you can run your mouth off

be seeing you soon ....

um dude this is ach not bella please go to that forum if you have problems with bella number 1 alliance