Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

DeletedUser

No there has been nothing that is directly bad, but nothing positive!! Like the saying we have took 5 cities from LOA just shows how bad they are. We are 48 members they are 108 number 10 against number 7, and we have taken that much. Not bad in my book!! While no they are not a NAT or NR. They are still a tuff crew, and considering we have come from nothing to be able to tango in this capacity I feel deserves a little recognition. Personally I am shooting to make us number 8 by your next report..

DeletedUser

thats a fair comment Denis and ive fixed it up for you :) I was not trying to say they TCE were no good but the fact LoA seem to be lacking a bit :)

DeletedUser

Thank You Baron, and please I am not complaining and only want respect that is earned. I hope to show you by your next report that we are not another whim alliance that will soon be gone from the top twelve. I do appreciate you objective view on all the different groups, and understand that you words are presented by the facts. So I look forward to start showing you some real facts. Hopefully once Sharksboy wins this campaing he can get back to helping the alliance, and conquering some cities :p

DeletedUser18317

For me there is only 3 alliances that are up for controlling this world and they are NR, NAT and GW, the only 3 alliances that have strength in depth,

and all 3 are going after RME so its not looking good for them:)

DeletedUser16506

Lol an amazing leader (in my opinion) :D

Ermir is just sour because he couldn't threaten our whole alliance... only the little ones :eek:

I hadn't seen this post my friend but now that i saw it i am posting smth interesting..;)

spocksaint Aug 7, 2011 3:09 AM

Alright i have sifted through alot of information and i have decide that for the good of this alliance we should begin to gear and begin the war against Ocean 43

- They are very compact so we should attempt to hit there outside then progress inward
- We are going to have to hit 1 target at a time starting at one of there inactives first

I need claims to go up quickly
- Lists will go up regarding the target(s) and which squad is assigned to clear which inactive

If you don't want to participate then don't... yet just know that your fellow alliance members depend on you... and you in turn might one day have to depend on them.

Wars are won by communication, activity, and a willing to follow commands for the good of the alliance =). Now lets go pillage and plunder Ocean 43... go on chat

YOU'RE DEFINITELY THE BEST LEADER EVER!!

DeletedUser

I hadn't seen this post my friend but now that i saw it i am posting smth interesting..

spocksaint Aug 7, 2011 3:09 AM

Alright i have sifted through alot of information and i have decide that for the good of this alliance we should begin to gear and begin the war against Ocean 43

- They are very compact so we should attempt to hit there outside then progress inward
- We are going to have to hit 1 target at a time starting at one of there inactives first

I need claims to go up quickly
- Lists will go up regarding the target(s) and which squad is assigned to clear which inactive

If you don't want to participate then don't... yet just know that your fellow alliance members depend on you... and you in turn might one day have to depend on them.

Wars are won by communication, activity, and a willing to follow commands for the good of the alliance =). Now lets go pillage and plunder Ocean 43... go on

YOU'RE DEFINITELY THE BEST LEADER EVER!!

Hmmmm where did i post this??? My forum is to messy to find it :rolleyes:

^ sarcasm since you couldn't detect it if it hit you in the face :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18317

baron any chance of another one of your great run downs of the top 12 :)

DeletedUser

TCE up to number 8 on their way to number one!!! No more info needed all other alliance are like last weeks news paper useless!