Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

DeletedUser

Ya i think The Spartan Elite is either the one that failed in delta or the one in world theta that has like 6 total alliances combined. If it is the one from Delta classic MRA with a couple players who can fight, if it is the one from theta, they should do decent.

DeletedUser

At some point UDERWORLD REAPERS may need to change there profile so it says

WE ARE HERE TO COMMAND,CONQUER AND CONTROL THIS WORLD.IF ANY OF YOU DARE TO COME IN OUR WAY,WE WILL DISINTEGRATE

Instead of WE ARE HERE TO COMMAND,CONQUER AND CONTROL THIS WORLD.IF ANY OF YOU DARE TO COME IN OUR WAY,WE WILL DISINTEGRATE YOU AND ANYONE ELSE.

DeletedUser

LOL

Who is Downrep hero again ??

lol

Oh and it must be school kickout time somewhere in the world as I have had 15 invites/messages/requests in the last 40 minutes !!

J.

DeletedUser

At some point UDERWORLD REAPERS may need to change there profile so it says

WE ARE HERE TO COMMAND,CONQUER AND CONTROL THIS WORLD.IF ANY OF YOU DARE TO COME IN OUR WAY,WE WILL DISINTEGRATE

Instead of WE ARE HERE TO COMMAND,CONQUER AND CONTROL THIS WORLD.IF ANY OF YOU DARE TO COME IN OUR WAY,WE WILL DISINTEGRATE YOU AND ANYONE ELSE.

haha so true :p

DeletedUser340

1 REAL MADRID ELITE - Worst alliance I have ever seen in total honesty.

2 Elite Legionnaires - Mra atm , I find any alliances with the word "Elite" fail...

3 UNDERWORLD REAPERS - MRA in my ocean, Surround me, easy kills imo all pointwhoring atm.

4 Ghost Riders - Nc.

5 Rebels - Nc.

6 The Spartan Elite - Run by a friend of mine so I will not comment.

7 Mu Warriors - Nc.

8 Macedonian Empire - 99% will fail by the end of bp.

9 Noxious Immortals - My alliance, Can't comment.

10 Zarpotuma - Nc.

11 Shadowed Evanescence - Nc.

12 Martyr Brigade - Nc.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
1 REAL MADRID ELITE - Worst alliance I have ever seen in total honesty.

2 Elite Legionnaires - Mra atm , I find any alliances with the word "Elite" fail...

3 UNDERWORLD REAPERS - MRA in my ocean, Surround me, easy kills imo all pointwhoring atm.

4 Ghost Riders - Nc.

5 Rebels - Nc.

6 The Spartan Elite - Run by a friend of mine so I will not comment.

7 Mu Warriors - Nc.

8 Macedonian Empire - 99% will fail by the end of bp.

9 Noxious Immortals - My alliance, Can't comment.

10 Zarpotuma - Nc.

11 Shadowed Evanescence - Nc.

12 Martyr Brigade - Nc.

LOL my alliance will only be selectively recruiting, I don't see how we are a MRA though?

Maybe you need to look up the definition of MRA. Anyway when BP ends, I will make severe cuts and keep the most active guys. :pro:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't consider anyone point whoring ATM, everyones goal atm should be archers then horses A.S.A.P and for that you need a lot more points then 400.

Unless you consider attacking someone with swords... then yes they are point whoring and you are a noob :p

DeletedUser

All Ive been doing is making archers since last night, and one upgrade to the store to try not to lose too many supplies.

J.

DeletedUser340

LOL my alliance will only be selectively recruiting, I don't see how we are a MRA though?

Maybe you need to look up the definition of MRA. Anyway when BP ends, I will make severe cuts and keep the most active guys. :pro:

I made that accusation for more than 1 alliance , witch one do you lead?

I wouldn't consider anyone point whoring ATM, everyones goal atm should be archers then horses A.S.A.P and for that you need a lot more points then 400.

Unless you consider attacking someone with swords... then yes they are point whoring and you are a noob :p

I don't consider any of the above , I mean it as most people are just building points , witch if I look around my island, they are. AKA they are the noobs. Don't call me a noob without knowing;

A) Who I am
B) What you are talking about

DeletedUser340

Okay - He seems to have recruited most people on his island, no doubt part of the "pre-made" lol...

DeletedUser

Okay - He seems to have recruited most people on his island, no doubt part of the "pre-made" lol...

There aren't actually any "pre-made" alliances in MU besides Noxious Immortals who have some very good players and leader (if Giga is the leader) i don't think there is any other pre-made in MU since no one expected that it would start so quickly.....besides that in the "Elite Legionnaires" recruitment page on the forums states :

Our alliance cap will be at 100 members. To be part of the alliance, you will need to be Very active everyday, have experience from other worlds or even Tribal wars, be located in Ocean 45

So not the requirements for a pre-made, neither the member cap of a pre-made or the experience required from players to form a decent pre-made

DeletedUser

There aren't actually any "pre-made" alliances in MU besides Noxious Immortals who have some very good players and leader (if Giga is the leader) i don't think there is any other pre-made in MU

CORE looks like a pre-made to me ;)

DeletedUser

i thought the official alliance cap was 120? how did Real madrid get 132?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Yes definetely and they will fail here like they did on other worlds... I will gladly farm them out of my alliances oceans.

DeletedUser

There aren't actually any "pre-made" alliances in MU besides Noxious Immortals who have some very good players and leader (if Giga is the leader) i don't think there is any other pre-made in MU since no one expected that it would start so quickly.....besides that in the "Elite Legionnaires" recruitment page on the forums states :

So not the requirements for a pre-made, neither the member cap of a pre-made or the experience required from players to form a decent pre-made

Elite legionnaires is a premade, though we are recruting extra members. Look in the mu alliances section.