Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

DeletedUser

There aren't actually any "pre-made" alliances in MU besides Noxious Immortals who have some very good players and leader (if Giga is the leader) i don't think there is any other pre-made in MU since no one expected that it would start so quickly.....besides that in the "Elite Legionnaires" recruitment page on the forums states :

So not the requirements for a pre-made, neither the member cap of a pre-made or the experience required from players to form a decent pre-made

Maybe I am being stupid... but doesn't pre-made mean made pre the world opening.... anyone who posted about alliance recruitment before the world opened is part of a pre-made?

DeletedUser

Not really (although Im new too so there may be some subtleties Im missing here)

But basically pre-made means that the core membership, leadership, direction, strategy, position and so on, of the team is agreed before they enter the world (usually en masse) to try and get islands near each other in their desired location.

Thats not to say they wont then recruit some good players they meet along the way, or friends who join this world late they like playing with. But their basic strategy isnt "We're bound to get some good players with a massive recruitment drive and slowly "filter" through the new players to find the odd gem here and there. Which is my understanding of how "good MRA's" work - the bad ones just take all comers no matter what and fizzle out almost immediately.

J.

DeletedUser

Ok so they were half way to being pre-made :)

I have recruitment dilemmas in my alliance. Mass recruit and your an MRA, try and be selective and find you have no-one in your alliance. Maybe I will go for any good Real Madrid players that drop out when they collapse.

In fact I may go recruit them now and point them to the forums for reasons not to be in RL lol.

DeletedUser

You are forgetting one thing.

Which is the reason Im in Real Madrid on Lombda.

As a new user you feel intimidated by the more experienced players and dont necessarily want to be in their alliances with talk of how good you have to be and how they're gonna kill everything in the ocean. At least with Real you know you are in with loads of other newbies and hence wont let the side down too bad and wont get booted and farmed by an alite pre-made anyway !!! lol

J.

DeletedUser

I suppose but being in a better alliance will teach you loads more. I'm happy to take noobs and train them what to do, I have an easy to follow guide to starting off in my alliance forums. If they follow the guides you can't go too wrong.

Not listening annoys me... You tell the new player conquer conquer conquer, pick a city we will clear it for you. Next day comes and he has set up a new village next door to himself.

EDIT: Going off topic now though.......

DeletedUser

I can understand that.

But thats the point - you are saying "Conquer" but the new guy is thinking "if I mess this up Im kinda screwed" even though I now know you are not !!

Its only natural to be apprehensive when you start something new. Im itching for my next fight as the last two have gotten me almost a whole culture points worth of BP each time, but my first attack was something like 10 ships full of Hops and Chariots ona 600point city with about 40 swords !! lol

J.

DeletedUser

Rank Name Points Players Average points

1 REAL MADRID ELITE 46089 131 352
2 UNDERWORLD REAPERS 28060 83 338
3 Elite Legionnaires 26596 68 391
4 The Dark Legion 25934 76 341
5 CORE 19367 62 312
6 Rebels 18743 59 318
7 The Spartan Elite 16523 47 352
8 Noxious Immortals 16355 39 419
9 Mu Warriors 15271 45 339
10 Zarpotuma 15102 49 308
11 Macedonian Empire 13086 40 327
12 swadian knights 11348 42 270

DeletedUser

I don't consider any of the above , I mean it as most people are just building points , witch if I look around my island, they are. AKA they are the noobs. Don't call me a noob without knowing;

A) Who I am
B) What you are talking about

you don't consider any of the above...ok...

i want to ask you how building an academy up to level 2 for example, to research archers, who provide the best amount of resources from farming in the earliest times of the server considered "noobish" or "point-whoring"...

if you mean that people should be only making swords at this point, then i don't agree with you...i'm all about the troops but in a speed 1 world where swords take ages to farm i think going for archers ASAP is the most logical strategy...and when people do have archers they will gain resources quicker which means they can build more troops much quicker than you will with your tiny little swords...

your answer is a very hostile one i have to say...usually noobs give harsh answers because they fail to understand being civil or they are 12 year olds...

just keep buiding your swords, but surely by the time you even get to archers someone will be ready to knock on your door with horses...

good luck with that...

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Top 3 alliances

REAL MADRID ELITE - Bad mass recruiting alliance,once BP ends they will be farmed and they will fall apart.

The Dark Legion - Another MRA in Ocean 45, looks to me that they are recruiting anyone they can find in O-45, I don't think they will last long when BP ends. These guys just appeared out of no where and got to rank 1 in 45 LOL :D

UNDERWORLD REAPERS - Scary name... haha not. Acting like a MRA just to be rank 3 but they could change once BP ends.

Anyway... The top 3 alliances need to sort out there average points and inactives problem, it's really poor :p

DeletedUser

Here is the top 12 average points (must have more that 5 members). What I find really funny is that 8 and 14 seems to be a magical number of players for world Mu ;)

Rank_Name________________Players__Average points per player
44___Hero or Zero__________8________495
7____Noxious Immortals _____45_______450
34___Macedonian Elite______13_______431
4____Elite Legionnaires______70_______413
50___Knights of the Abyss____8_______413
10___REAL MADRID ELITE-55_40_______407
33___Knights Black Templar__14_______406
51___NaTaRaJa_____________8_______401
36___The Empire___________14_______394
53___Fargo Bears Warriors____8_______394
54___TheOnes______________8_______388
37___mataram_____________14_______382

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
+Rep

Cheers mate, Yes rank 4 in the top 12 average points and rank 4 in the world as an alliance lol.

Noxious Immortals are doing well, I expect them too :)

DeletedUser

Here is the top 12 average points (must have more that 5 members). What I find really funny is that 8 and 14 seems to be a magical number of players for world Mu ;)

Rank_Name________________Players__Average points per player
44___Hero or Zero__________8________495
7____Noxious Immortals _____45_______450
34___Macedonian Elite______13_______431
4____Elite Legionnaires______70_______413
50___Knights of the Abyss____8_______413
10___REAL MADRID ELITE-55_40_______407
33___Knights Black Templar__14_______406
51___NaTaRaJa_____________8_______401
36___The Empire___________14_______394
53___Fargo Bears Warriors____8_______394
54___TheOnes______________8_______388
37___mataram_____________14_______382

From the diplomacy messages I have had so far and merge offers.... Taking this into account from what I have read in the forums I like the following two alliances.

Elite Legionnaires - I think they will kick out some players and that average points rank will increase.

Hero or Zero - Most the players I looked at and thought would be a good addition seem to of gone there.

I would like to think My alliance could do something but I think we may lack numbers, time will tell I suppose.

DeletedUser

dogukankurt

You should build 30-40 swords before you try to get archers. I think that is what he ment.
Also some noobs build wall and other pointless stuff, before going after academy. They will be in top for a while, but that´s it, they drop out soon. I have some guys like that on my island. It´s clear to me that they built some wierd buildings while I went after academy, because they are stuck now. Just to prove it to you that pointwhoring is possible at the beginning.

Anyway that is like 3rd stupid post in row from you.
Calling ppl noobs and stuff like that, while you actually are one. I already proved it to you in other thread.

DeletedUser

why such hostility Suur? :)

I never said that there are no point whores, or that people don't build stupid stuff before troops just to bump up their points...

When i posted that most people were on around 500 or so points which is what you will have if you have just completed academy...so people were going for academies...

just because they have those points doesn't mean that they are point whoring. They are just getting the requirements for better troops.

I don't know whether they built swords or not at the same time but I would like to think that at least the people in my alliance know better than to just build their buildings which is what i was answering in the first place...there was a personal comment made to my alliance leader about our alliance...

As for that "other" thread...I didn't see if you have posted anything else yet but just because you were not impressed by my stats doesn't mean that I'm a noob. You are not the God of Grepolis and I don't have any obligations to impress you...

On both this thread and the other one I have merely stated my opinions. One was about calling people noobs and point-wores when the person with most points was 500-600, and the other was about Real Madrid alliance whose reputation in all the worlds they have been in was simply crap...

I don;t know why you are going on a one-man crusade against me but I don't have a problem with that. I can argue with you any day on a civil manner and if the game brings us against each other than I will do my best to prove you wrong.

Take care buddy :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
From the diplomacy messages I have had so far and merge offers.... Taking this into account from what I have read in the forums I like the following two alliances.

Elite Legionnaires - I think they will kick out some players and that average points rank will increase.

Hero or Zero - Most the players I looked at and thought would be a good addition seem to of gone there.

I would like to think My alliance could do something but I think we may lack numbers, time will tell I suppose.

Yes we will be kicking a few players soon that are contributing nothing to the alliance, also kicking a lot more when BP ends, especially the ones who have not reached the target I have implemented. :pro:

DeletedUser

Why such hostility?
You basicly called our member sereton noob.

To impress me?
Donno, you told me to check your grepolis stats. And you also told that those Real Madrid guys are easy pick for you.
I didn´t ask you to impress me. Just your stats doesn´t fit with your talk. Ok, stats doesn´t mean everything, but why to tell me to check them, if they are so poor.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Why such hostility?
You basicly called our member sereton noob.

To impress me?
Donno, you told me to check your grepolis stats. And you also told that those Real Madrid guys are easy pick for you.
I didn´t ask you to impress me. Just your stats doesn´t fit with your talk. Ok, stats doesn´t mean everything, but why to tell me to check them, if they are so poor.

This is going to go into an argument... which will just make this off-topic.

If you two want to argue or throw stats at each other, do it in private mail or on the game. :pro:

DeletedUser

IMO, Heroes of Zero, Noxious Imortals and Elite Legionnaires are going to be the future world forces.

Heroes of Zero and Noxious Imortals, because you can tell they have a good leadership by the way they recruit.

And Elite Legionnaires because they are epic :p and have a good leadeship from past worlds, and have many experienced players.