Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

DeletedUser18132

Will try to write newspaper today. If not, tomorrow hopefully.

DeletedUser

LOL

Positivity is good

Head in the clouds optimism probably isnt !!!

DeletedUser18132

It boosts Morale though!(And no, I don't mean the one ingame).

DeletedUser

here is a little something i received along with 2 bolts after commenting here last time.

KidFab on 9/21/11 at 5:45 PM
I agree Cerberus never should have recruited us. But the reason for it, is that you alliance is complete idiots, and didn't deserve players as good as us in your alliance. Let Igor know, that when I am close enough, I will kill him myself. :)

looks like he got his dreams and capabilities mixed up because only 1 week later and he is being internally conquered by flooder. their top player consuming city slots on another player in his alliance, while they are at war with a strong opponent won't help their chances of defeating GW.

DeletedUser18132

It's better to take an inactive player's city whose in your alliance, then let the enemy take it.

DeletedUser18317

kidfab is not inactive, flooder is taking his cities as punsihment for making us declare war on his alliance why he was away in VM, basically kidfab was left in charge of affairs why flooder was away and tried to recruit our members, which we warned him about, then he said lets merge which we declined, so then he had the cheek to try and threaten us by saying we either merge or he will declare war on us, straight away we set up squads and started taking IEL cities, all is now sorted and we are no longer at war with IEL but as part of the deal we wanted kidfab out the game, so thats why flooder is taking his cities :)

DeletedUser

It's better to take an inactive player's city whose in your alliance, then let the enemy take it.

i've had to take a few and i agree to an extent but also disagree. it kills the fun and it should be up to smaller guys to take them, but it's better than letting an enemy move there from miles away. ghosts and inactives are the worst part of the game.
less inactives is the biggest advantage of an elite alliance. you can discard them and not worry.

DeletedUser

not that I am not enjoying the current banter, I have another topic to mention.

Never Down have now fell out of the top 12 due to their "Chief of ND Army. :)" packing up shop and running to the ranks of Cerberus. This has come because he could not handle a little bit of heat for 2 days.

And now to top it off he has now activated VM to make the most of his hide out. I will say this though I would expect Never down to be a better alliance with out him there.

DeletedUser

here is a little something i received along with 2 bolts after commenting here last time.

KidFab on 9/21/11 at 5:45 PM
I agree Cerberus never should have recruited us. But the reason for it, is that you alliance is complete idiots, and didn't deserve players as good as us in your alliance. Let Igor know, that when I am close enough, I will kill him myself. :)

looks like he got his dreams and capabilities mixed up because only 1 week later and he is being internally conquered by flooder. their top player consuming city slots on another player in his alliance, while they are at war with a strong opponent won't help their chances of defeating GW.

We're not at war atm, we were only because of kidfab's lack of diplomatic skills and logic. similar to what your mail shows.
he's being punished for his completely bad way to treat diplomacy.

DeletedUser20289

Cerberus has always been fighting it out at the heart of Mu

DeletedUser

1 Noxious Rising 10754474
The best alliance right now but inactivity is starting to grip it now. A quick peek at grepstats shows that many players have left boring old mu. With NaT's inactivity they no longer have them to rely on holding back other's. Also this gives them the ability to move to the rim.
2 Cerberus 9767905
They keep taking in inactives and refugees to grow. Cerberus may have some great player but their terrible habit of picking up dead-weight may com back to haunt them.
Magi and Igor might be able to hold them together but if inactivity gets them Cerb might lose what it has left of organization.
3 The Grey Ghosts 6561837
I can't say :(
4 NaTaRaJa 6513195
NaT has finally given in to the sweet death of inactivity. Well run alliance sad to see it go. Francis and Co. were great, big loss for Mu.
5 Greek Warfare 5570852
The new machine of Mu. GW has kept their pimp hand strong by backhanding anyone in their path. R.Madrid is probably crying himself to sleep over all the cities he's lost. They will probably take Nat's place of elite alliances. Surely we'll be around for a while
6 REAL MADRID ELITE 4377610
What can I say about them that hasn't already been said. RME can is like my car its old and it doesn't work. Sticking around only because they taking in the other alliances that crrumbled and ghost towns. GW is making a short order of them.
7 Lords of Anarchy 4338133
LOA is just hard too look at and it has 99 problems but a...nevermind. Paladin knight gathered what was left of the sim city player that RME didn't grab. Not really doing much besides getting conquered. Free cities and farms is what I see.
8 The Chosen Elite 4279931
The Chosen elite seem to still be "starting up" but there abp is still lagging much farther behind their dbp. Still haven't shown elite quality. We will see what denis or whoever runs that joint does with his squad.
9 Ocean 43 3938501
Not heard much from the rim tribe so I can't really say anything...nice hair?
10 The 24th Legion 3856678
Another rim tribe and I'm clueless. I guess they can fight Ocean 43?They seem to have a lot of internal conquers which is never a good thing.
11 Phoenix Elite 3453120
MRAish seem to have hired a bunch of low level muscle. Keep coming to top 12 merely because other alliances have ceased to exist. They will drop again when they face opposition.
12 Imperium et Libertas 2995768
Very active band of gremlins. Lots of internal conquers. Doing decent I guess lost some cities to GW but you know,what ya gonna do. Former cerbs but we'll see if they share a resmblance.

and that's the rundown since baron stopped doing them:(

DeletedUser18132

18 The Chosen Elite 4279931
The Chosen elite seem to still be "starting up" but there abp is still lagging much farther behind their dbp. Still haven't shown elite quality. We will see what denis or whoever runs that joint does with his squad.

Ummmmm, not exactly very pleasing, but anyway, baron told me he stopped doing them because nobody erad them. :(

Fron botton up.

Baron1027 on 9/17/11 at 12:54 PM
hey mate, ill try and find some time.
Its a bit of a waste when the forum is so quite hardly anyone reads it LoL

SjsharksBoy on 9/17/11 at 6:42 AM
Can you please make another one of your great comparisons on the forums? :)

DeletedUser

Ummmmm, not exactly very pleasing, but anyway, baron told me he stopped doing them because nobody erad them. :(

Yeah sorry I was starting to get tired of writing. It was just a mini update. I'm sure the alliance is great:)

DeletedUser

They fight for freedom!!! And yes TCE is my alliance we are not quite the elite group that we want to be, but we are making progress everyday to achieve the Elite part of our name. We want to stop the scourge of alliance with Elite in their name ( RME ). Only time will tell.. Nice top 12 though it is nice to see :)

DeletedUser

5 Greek Warfare 5570852
The new machine of Mu. GW has kept their pimp hand strong by backhanding anyone in their path. R.Madrid is probably crying himself to sleep over all the cities he's lost. They will probably take Nat's place of elite alliances. Surely we'll be around for a while

I can't argue that!

DeletedUser20289

Horseman of Apocalypse (Imperium et libertas) just gained alot of points and went up in rank.