Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

DeletedUser

pretty good rap up giga. It is a shame there isnt any more then 5 alliances to talk about but what ever there is then that will have to do.

DeletedUser

Gigamlat, great work. IT got a lot of insight and time spent, so congrats.
I do like how the world starts to look, basically two fronts, the sim turtles and the aggressive alliances.
As for merging, i am sure Cerberus will merge everything around in order to win the joke called ww. Yes, it's a valid way of winning, by numbers, not by force.
As for aggressive alliances, we know who we are :). It'll be easier for us to hunt down the enemy as they will be in one single alliances. << starting to work on alliance's war forum structure again... >>

DeletedUser

And so TCE have a 'voice'

"Well done Gigamlat. Well done. You are making a lot of progress this week. Numbers and words. Excellent." Madcarew

Pretty sad when people have nothing but their shame to answer with.Cerberus are surely an MRA but i have to say TCE are the worst alliance ever to disgrace this game. when you have been so consistently rubbish at it for as long as they have one wonders whether they have perfected the art of non-playing it or if perhaps they are just begging to be killed. just so they don t give up their accounts and exit the scene amid the most profound indifference of real alliances, absolutely aloof to what the point of their past year in Grepo was all about. yes, if i was them i would surely keep my mouth shut and open my heart to the flood of shame which has been pushing for recognition for such a long time...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20289

@thefbiman and tadd:
Saying how great you are is one thing, but showing it is another. Quit trash talking Cerberus and TCE and show your "aggression" in-game. If you can, try to take us out of MU. :)

DeletedUser

@thefbiman and tadd:
Saying how great you are is one thing, but showing it is another. Quit trash talking Cerberus and TCE and show your "aggression" in-game. If you can, try to take us out of MU. :)

I guess in O27 you don't see the action some other Cerberus are getting...

DeletedUser

@thefbiman and tadd:

you must be sleeping pal. you ARE getting it and will continue to do so. we have great facilities to recycle the garbage you ve got in both MRAs. and i m pretty sure you d keep your mouth shut if you were any closer. but i guess that can be arranged too.

DeletedUser

@thefbiman and tadd:

i'm not anywhere stating we are great. so your request is a bit strange. i am not trash talking cerberus, i'm just stating the truth, that cerberus is actually mra by the way they recruit all that moves in MU. don't even have to search far, just look at grepostats and their activity in the past few weeks. they've recruited from a few 80k points to 500k points, almost all that is in MU. if that's no mra, then what is?

surely we can, as well as surely you can recruit more, and end up with 5000 players of 10k points spread all over mu. it's not something to brag, but you do. strange.

in fact, i see you try to make the idea we don't show "aggression" in-game. again you should check that grepostats, it's not that hard. or check alliance rankings. we're having more than 1.1 mil abp points than you, and we're almost 40% of your total points. The stats pretty speak of itself. No need for you to dig too far.

DeletedUser20289

I agree we have been recruiting some low level players. I don't know why we're doing that. Hopefully, we will weed out the weak and inactive players and form a pretty good alliance.

And about my comment. Looking back, I don't know why I put your name in. I was mainly talking to tadd. I still don't know what he is talking about.

DeletedUser

open my heart to the flood of shame which has been pushing for recognition for such a long time...

6/10, tadd.

I'm just not seeing the image you're painting. 'Flood of shame' is quite good, and then you went and spoiled it. If I may make a suggestion; I wouldn't anthropomorphise a flood (that pushes for recognition?). Its a jarring note in an otherwise colourful, if poorly punctuated, piece of work.

I think you can do better.