Top 12 alliance opinion

DeletedUser

Hey guys I'm starting this threat on the top 12 alliances opinions where we tell our opinion on.

To start on this threat here first list of the top 12,it can charges dramatically by tomorrow.

1.The Crimson Knights
2.Kingdom of Gods
3.VORTEX
4.Dark Knights
5.Children of the Light
6.300 Spartans
7.Quazars
8.DEATH REAPERS
9.Brothers In Arms
10.Schadenfreude
11.Knights of Honor
12.United Empires

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1.The Crimson Knights - The best alliance out in iota obviously
2.Kingdom of Gods - Seem to have their head in the clouds need to be brought back down to grepolis.
3.VORTEX - Only seasoned forum mods should enter this haven to spam.
4.Dark Knights - Nananananana...highest average points yet! Maybe they do have batmans skills!
5.Children of the Light - JAAAARPENGUIN!
6.300 Spartans - Such origonality!
7.Quazars - Started off better than i expected.
8.DEATH REAPERS - WHY ARE THEY SHOUTING AT US?
9.Brothers In Arms - Wow! Half of them are leaders!
10.Schadenfreude - Ich ne sprechen ze Deutsch. We speak english here. The language barrier might prevent NAPs and Alliances as their profile states.
11.Knights of Honor - Honour? :pro: and why oh why did they spell honour wrong? Silly America :rolleyes:
12.United Empires - Not sure what to make of them.

and that is the first analysis.

DeletedUser

1.The Crimson Knights - alright
2.Kingdom of Gods- MRA

4.Dark Knights MRA
5.Children of the Light MRA
6.300 Spartans MRA
7.Quazars
8.DEATH REAPERS MRA
9.Brothers In Arms MRA
10.Schadenfreude Dont know
11.Knights of Honor MRA
12.United Empires MRA
3.VORTEX Noobs that spam , J/p , I think its pretty decent :)

DeletedUser

#8 has spelt their name wrong, they seem to have one to many 'E's in the second word...

DeletedUser

1.The Crimson Knights - Domination alliance

2.Kingdom of Gods- will be crushed by Vortex

3.Vortex- will fight alongside sister alliance and dominate the core

4.Dark Knights-will be crushed by Vortex

5.Children of the Light-will be crushed by Vortex

6.300 Spartans-another spartan alliance=must be killed first

7.Quazars- will be crushed by Vortex

8.DEATH REAPERS will be crushed by Vortex

9.Brothers In Arms- I have an attachment to this alliance...kinda. They are my ally on Theta

10.Schadenfreude-no idea what that means

11.Knights of Honor will be crushed by Vortex

12.United Empires-will be crushed by Vortex

All in all, Vortex and The Crimson Knights will rule pwn, shazaam and eliminate all others. '_'

DeletedUser

Personally I think Crimson Knights and Vortex are a joke. Pre-made alliances is one thing, but immediately allying with alliances you believe to be strong is pathetic.

I don't know anything about the majority of the top 12. Even though Derik's performance on Theta wasn't impressive I believe he leads a successful alliance on another server and that his alliance should do well enough. In terms of Vortex, I don't think their leaders are good players. Their success depends on whether or not any good players will buy into the hype.

Aicy

Strategos
The immediate allying is that when world Kappa opens, all the Vortex members will merge into CK.

It's not pathetic, as we are all friends and just want to "hang out" really. Why not be allies? I know it from the outside it could always seem a bit pathetic, but we all know each other and there would be no point not allying. We're having fun sharing an Off-Topic section and stuff, whether we have total domination doesn't matter really.

Besides, CK is and has been dominating the leader boards for almost the entirety of the server now and the insides of the alliance seem great... I'm pretty sure it'll go far. :)

DeletedUser

3.Vortex- will fight alongside sister alliance and dominate the core
ill be crushed by Vortex

Crimson Knights and Vortex are not sister alliances. They are husband and wife alliances. CK wears the trousers while Vortex does the talking.

Personally I think Crimson Knights and Vortex are a joke. Pre-made alliances is one thing, but immediately allying with alliances you believe to be strong is pathetic.

I don't know anything about the majority of the top 12. Even though Derik's performance on Theta wasn't impressive I believe he leads a successful alliance on another server and that his alliance should do well enough. In terms of Vortex, I don't think their leaders are good players. Their success depends on whether or not any good players will buy into the hype.

Your too depressive. Lighten up and enjoy. IT IS A GAME!

DeletedUser

Besides, CK is and has been dominating the leader boards for almost the entirety of the server now

That part made me laugh, other than that I'm not sure I buy that all of your members are close friends with each other.

Your too depressive. Lighten up and enjoy. IT IS A GAME!

Yes, and that's my analysis of the two alliances I know of on the top 12 alliance list for this game..

DeletedUser

I know over half of them well. The rest of them reasonably well and the rest im getting on well with so yes we are all good friends.

Sigh, the intelligence of some is disheartening. So you a single person of your alliance know 50% of the other alliance (I'm not sure what the counts of either of your alliances are.)

But, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that one member of your alliance knowing 50%+ of an alliance does not equate to 90%+ of your alliance knowing 90%+ of an alliance.

DeletedUser5061

I know jay both of these alliances suck hard, can't wait till a real alliance gets here.

DeletedUser

why is it i never make it to a list in my life? Its very bad for my self esteem you know!

*cries*

DeletedUser

8.DEATH REAPERS

Hmmm.... shouldn't it be DEATH SOWERS?

“whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall also reap.”

Sowing is what you do... reaping is what is done to you...

jussayin.

DeletedUser4577

Jay..Give a little credit where its due. Although it being the second day I dont care to brag right now, Maybe later. Theta I stopped taking seriously as you did :p
I admit we dont know eachother that well (Vortex/Crimson) But its all fun. If you wanna bash us for becoming allies take a look around...Im sure just about everyone has one ally.
Also, I know your an aggressive player and when AAP came out you just started attacking everyone but I dont care to attack Vortex (UNLESS they attack us ;)) So why not just ally up? You dont like it make an alliance and come for us. You talk a lot about how this player sucks or that player sucks and then that alliance is nooby or this alliance is nooby for this. It just tends to get old.
Its funny as a new world opens up you charge in putting everyone down. I like how you think your the greatest guy here.

daizen how could you say such things! :( Jay of course would but you too....
So much hate....