Top 12 alliance opinions

DeletedUser

We dont betray our allies and we wont be betrayed. Even after One of the chillax leaders (lets call him mereos) kept breaking promises, taking in refugees, encroaching in other alliances oceans and trying to get other alliances to get in bed with them and attack us, all we did was drop our pact. The only reason we had a pact with them was to go to war against Dark anyway, so we gave Chillax 24 hours notice that we were dropping our pact. mereos then approached 9 to to do a joint attack against us. While we did smack a few towns around for mereos approaching 9 to attack us we did not declare war until mereos sent an insulting mass mail to our alliance members.

I wont even get into the offer by chillax to merge the top players with us and let the remaining members in the alliance fend for themselves. Also part of the offer to merge with us came with the stipulation that we turn on our pact member PK.

I respect many of the players in Chillax and recognize that the only crime they committed was following a bad leader. At least that is my opinion anyway.

I would like to thank Chillax for all of the defensive BP they gave me yesterday. I would also like to thank my alliance and pact mates for incredible support in a short period of time.

Not calling my sister back only added fuel to the fire.

The thing is that 9 just wanted to fight. Initially while most of our members were in dark we planned to fight Vrok in support of our allies domination, when they merged there was no need to fight Vrok (vrod), I left Dark with a few good men and our only logical way to go forward was to fight our old members who decided we were traitors. The said members then joined Chillax, so it was by default we began fighting chillax

Im sure people will disagree with our methods but seriously things in ocean 44 were stale, now look at it.

Like us or not we made kappa a little more exciting, we are happy with our situation now and have a good relationship with those who count

i am to lazy to make my grammar correct

DeletedUser

yeah but you supported me with biremes so you can spell how you like as far as I am concerned.

DeletedUser

back on topic

LOL theres a .1.

Don't even go there lol

1 VRoD - No one can argue that no one else deserves #1
2 Confederate States- Loyal Allies to Vrod, powerful and sturdy
3 Chillax- I'm Dissapointed that they have put up a poor fight, still contain some great players who need to step it up
4 Phantom Knights- The best in the South west Rim
5 VRoD II- Vrod secondary alliance, im not a fan of academy alliances but they are doing well enough
6 Phantom Academy- same as above, but doing well enough
7 Rogue- Just north of the Border of 44/54, watch this space
8 Public Enemy- Made up of Hashassins and some other random players
9 Death Squad- Making the Most of the fragile state of O44
10 . 9 . - dropping down the rankings, Only due to other alliances having a lot more members
11 The Crimson Guard Empire- I am not familiar
12 Strike Force- A confusing alliance, I thought they were chillax allies, now I don't have a clue