Top 12 Alliance Opinions

• Thread starter Roaring Whisper
  • Start date

DeletedUser

1.In control
Come on.... really?
2.A thousand Burning suns
Hopefully new leadership will bring better outcomes, I will wait a bit before I make up my mind about this alliance.
3.The Outlaws
Fail
4.Above Average Players
I see a brilliant rise for this alliance, if they can keep the known alliance-destroyers out of their leadership, they can grow to own at least 2 Oceans.
5.The Black Death
Hmm.... bubonic, allow me to rephrase... noob-onic, I dont see a bright future for this alliance, at the very best they will own 1 Ocean for a short duration (Up to 2 months would be my guess)
6.The Art of War
Sun Tzu may have wrote a good tactical book, but what is not common knowledge is that he lost nearly half of the wars that he served in.... And in this game, losing a SINGLE war, means you die....
7.Island warriors
Fail
8.Soul society
I dont like you....
9.Vox Per Fidem
One word.... No....
10.Spartan Elite Army
I never understood this, werent these people aware that all the spartans died in the end. Im not only talking about Themopalye, they may have shown Xerxes of Persia a thing or two, but they all died out eventually... this alliance will follow the same example I suspect...
11.Empire of kings
Dont know too much about them
12.Iunctus

DeletedUser

1.In control
Come on.... really?
2.A thousand Burning suns
Hopefully new leadership will bring better outcomes, I will wait a bit before I make up my mind about this alliance.
3.The Outlaws
Fail
4.Above Average Players
I see a brilliant rise for this alliance, if they can keep the known alliance-destroyers out of their leadership, they can grow to own at least 2 Oceans.
5.The Black Death
Hmm.... bubonic, allow me to rephrase... noob-onic, I dont see a bright future for this alliance, at the very best they will own 1 Ocean for a short duration (Up to 2 months would be my guess)
6.The Art of War
Sun Tzu may have wrote a good tactical book, but what is not common knowledge is that he lost nearly half of the wars that he served in.... And in this game, losing a SINGLE war, means you die....
7.Island warriors
Fail
8.Soul society
I dont like you....
9.Vox Per Fidem
One word.... No....
10.Spartan Elite Army
I never understood this, werent these people aware that all the spartans died in the end. Im not only talking about Themopalye, they may have shown Xerxes of Persia a thing or two, but they all died out eventually... this alliance will follow the same example I suspect...
11.Empire of kings
12.Iunctus

I agree with everything except for the part about the Spartans dying out, the fought the persians on plataea after thermopylae and won even though outnumbered 3 to 1, give them some credit

DeletedUser

10.Spartan Elite Army

They know about the ending in the battle of themopalye but their blinded of the awesomeness of spartans :p

DeletedUser

Teh MRA's are rising. All in favour of a cull please say aye.

AYE!

Turn on the pingu-signal!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

aye! I iz in an alliance :) I will not have to worry about MRAs

DeletedUser

I agree with everything except for the part about the Spartans dying out, the fought the persians on plataea after thermopylae and won even though outnumbered 3 to 1, give them some credit

All credit given... They did go on to Plataea and win, but they DID die. And it wasnt exactly difficult on Plataea, they were fighting untrained, unmotivated slaves and indentured servants. I consider Arthur vs. Saxons at Baton Hill a much more worthy notation....

Although, having an alliance named after Arthur and his knights would be even more of a cliche than Spartans...

DeletedUser

Epic Opinions on the Top 12

1.In Control-An Out of Control MRA that is going to die off soon
2.A Thousand Burning suns-A supernova MRA that is going to turn into a black hole :p
3.Above Average Players-Their second top player is on my island :eek:
4.The Outlaws-MRA that lives in the wild west
5.The Art of War-They made some pingu and cat art
6.The Black Death-A awesome elite alliance with grim reapers :D
7.Island warriors-Loosing it power that fast
8.Spartan Elite Army-A elite cliche MRA
9.Iunctus-A MRA that is making supermarkets around the world
10.Vox Per Fidem-they are now selling kitties :p
11.Soul Society-They are turning into my farms :D
12Alpha-A new elite alliance on the top 12

DeletedUser4577

RyanWard dissing TBD is one thing, BUT WHO THE FLIPS ARE YOU?

I bet you're just another noob yourself and you got rimmed one of the other worlds so you thought you come here now that you think your some kind of pro. Whatever your story is it doesn't matter but when your gonna go around dissing alliances 10 time better than yours grow a set and start at the core, otherwise you are just another fool I aint got time for.

I honestly have to agree with everything. I didnt think it was that harsh and was rightfully put. Your alliance isnt that well off so im confused why you would even think to put others down and your not that impressive as well so it makes it even more confusing.

Karlack was an account my brother started and was in your alliance, He said no one responded to anything at all and although it was the early stages your alliance founder and staff didnt know what to do.
So good luck with putting others down.

DeletedUser

If an alliance was truly amazing it would simply ignore degrading comments as they would be wrong.

My intel tells me that none of the alliances in this world are truly amazing, admirable and most certainly have flaws.

DeletedUser

If an alliance was truly amazing it would simply ignore degrading comments as they would be wrong.

My intel tells me that none of the alliances in this world are truly amazing, admirable and most certainly have flaws.

which is why all the good alliances *that are not MRA* will rise and the weak alliances *like the MRA* will fall.:p Even a partial MRA has some power for a while.

DeletedUser

This is all a joke.

They only have three or four good alliances in Theta, and this is going by the Top 20. The fourth is listed below as well, though they are currently not in the top 20.

1.) Just For Laughs.
2.) The Black Death
3.) Alpha

The Agoge System is a good alliance although they're not int he top 20.

The other alliances are either MRA, or borderline MRA, though some may have a select few good players.

Just For Laughs us just a couple of us being stupid and having some fun outside of our main servers, yet we're leading in most categories.

DeletedUser

This is all a joke.

They only have three or four good alliances in Theta, and this is going by the Top 20. The fourth is listed below as well, though they are currently not in the top 20.

1.) Just For Laughs.
2.) The Black Death
3.) Alpha

The Agoge System is a good alliance although they're not int he top 20.

The other alliances are either MRA, or borderline MRA, though some may have a select few good players.

Just For Laughs us just a couple of us being stupid and having some fun outside of our main servers, yet we're leading in most categories.

Dont forget my alliance "Demon Royalty" :p ranked 100...something. I had no friends in Theta so I had no choice but to make my alliance an MRA *for now*. Anyway,
1.) Just For Laughs.
2.) The Black Death
3.) Alpha

Are good alliances. However, I would like to add "Wargod". This alliance is a transfer alliance, meaning most of the players are from the same alliance on another server. They have some good players with excellent diplomacy skills.

DeletedUser

Oh great, now we have to live up to the hype .. I preferred being underrated.

DeletedUser

Oh great, now we have to live up to the hype .. I preferred being underrated.

I prefer not being underrated. Your in a good alliance and so am I. We should not undermine ourselves because we may be afraid that the players in are alliance are not up to taking down the top ranked alliances.

Bide your time and kick there but!:p

DeletedUser

New Version to use:

1. In control
2. A Thousand Burning Suns
3. Above Average Suns
4. The Art of War
5. The Outlaws
6. The Black Death
7. Island Warriors
8.Spartan Elite Army
9. Vox Per Fiden
10. Iunctus
11. Soul Society
12. Alpha

DeletedUser

1. In control - They will dissapear soon
2. A Thousand Burning Suns - Looking good; I do not expect leadership changes to affect them that much.
3. Above Average Players - My current alliance...no comment
4. The Art of War - I reckon the will be top 12 for a while seem to be improving daily in organisation and tactics
5. The Outlaws - FAIL
6. The Black Death - Appear a bit arrogant on the outside, the leadership seems a bit odd and some leaders or ex seem forced into the post.
7. Island Warriors - Down, down, down, down, DOWN!
8.Spartan Elite Army - Out of the origonal oceans so i predict they wont have much competition
9. Vox Per Fiden- ¬¬ Need is say much
10. Iunctus - Who?
11. Soul Society - wont be around for much longer
12. Alpha - They look good but i dont know much about them.

DeletedUser

How well are you beasting it here? lol

25 2 Life
277024 points 27 cities

Then as far as attacking Battle Points:

Rank Name Alliance Points
1 25 2 Life TW-Shadow 150622
2 Carlos V TW-Shadow 129078

That answer your question? :p