Top 12 Alliance Opinions

• Thread starter Roaring Whisper
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm happy with my alliance where it is, we are a close family and we all get on the alliance chat room and talk and have fun. We are powerful enough to hold against other alliances comfortable and still have fun. I just can't stand being a leader and not knowing all my members and not talking to them. Therefore I can't stand being in an MRA. Thats why I congratulate Jarpenguin lol.:supermad:

Also for being in the lime-light issue, thats just a horrible thing. Every player seeing your in the top are going to be gunning either for you or against you. You get so much crap from other alliances your constantly getting nailed from all sides and if your disorganized at all then your screwed. MRA might look intimidating for a while until you attack some of their local players and realize there is no big time support except from local players. Even then most of the players are just in the alliance to have a name over themselves and feel protected.

Organization is key to any alliance in this game and most of the alliances out there do not seem to have any effective methods. Oh well though, I'll stick to my elitist alliance :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. In Control - alot of members to control, doubt they'll be able to, probably won't last that long
2. A Thousand Burning Suns - under new leadership, if they put the right ppl in charge, they can be good
3. Above Average Players - probably the best in the top 12 right now, organized and have the most BP right now
4. The Outlaws - havn't seen these guys or really heard of them, so i'm guessing they're not good
5. The Art of War - same with Outlaws, although they seem like they might be a little better, can't really tell
6. The Black Death - i dunno why ppl are dogging on these guys, 2nd smallest in top 12, 6th place, and 4th in BP, these guys have to be doing something right
7. Island Warriors - didn't they used to be on top?
8. Spartan Elite Army - like In Control, they wont last long
9. Iunctus - eh doesn't seem like they're that aggresive
10. Vox Per Fidem - they seem ok
11 Alpha - smallest in the top 12, and it looks like they're one of the best, 8th in BP too
12. League Of Warriors II - these guys better start doing something else besides change their name every week

DeletedUser

which is why all the good alliances *that are not MRA* will rise and the weak alliances *like the MRA* will fall.:p Even a partial MRA has some power for a while.

I would classify the secret on Zeta an mra and they are very good.

DeletedUser

badum chh.

I like In Control the best.

Why? because what happens when they're out of control. They'd have to change their name....

Lord knows i'll be there with my popcorn and armchair that day.

DeletedUser

Too early to tell, but I mentioned three or four good alliances that will be good, and some that are already showing signs.

Just For Laughs
The Black Death
Alpha
The Agoge System

Maybe more, but I'm not going to go through the alliance pages, every other alliance has turned MRA or borderline to it, some have a few good players though.

DeletedUser

Too early to tell, but I mentioned three or four good alliances that will be good, and some that are already showing signs.

Just For Laughs
The Black Death
Alpha
The Agoge System

Maybe more, but I'm not going to go through the alliance pages, every other alliance has turned MRA or borderline to it, some have a few good players though.

I agree... However, JFL will most likely be quitting when the next world comes out.

DeletedUser

Just want to ask u all one thing,why do you think that IN CONTROL is OUT OF CONTROL

DeletedUser

I agree... However, JFL will most likely be quitting when the next world comes out.

Where are you getting this idea? We're playing Theta for fun and going incredibly well whilst doing that. Why would we quit for another world? Because very few if any of us will be joining Vortex!:p

Just want to ask u all one thing,why do you think that IN CONTROL is OUT OF CONTROL

Rank 1 in points, rank 10 in Battle points. It's easy your just a huge group of terrible players who are destined to a life of being farmed and conquered. More players and points will only improve your position if you have talent within those numbers. Right now you seem to have zero.

I can be wrong though, 1000BS have proved me wrong and shown themselves to be something more impressive. Thanks in no small part to Stilgar.

DeletedUser

1 In Control --> Seems like your average MRA. Not to impressed with BP totals
2 A Thousand Burning Suns --> Seems like a solid alliance with some good players...
3 Above Average Players --> Strong alliance who seems to have hit a rough patch recently...
4 The Outlaws --> Worse the average MRA whose players are either VERY cautious or think this is a SIM game...
5 The Art of War --> Don't know enough about to comment
6 Spartan Elite Army --> Despite the name, doesn't look very elite to me. In fact, seems like a collection of farms...
7 The Black Death --> My alliance, nuff said.
8 Island Warriors --> Was going along fine till they stumbled. Verdict still out if they can regroup...
9 Iunctus --> Don't know enough about to comment
10Vox Per Fidem --> Don't know enough about to comment
11Alpha --> Worthy opponents. Well organized and good leadership.
12League Of Warriors II --> Don't know enough about to comment

Right, back to lurking the forums... ;)

DeletedUser

I have a few statements about your post:-

1 - how do you mean we have hit a rough patch? (AAP)

2 - What do you mean by "verdict still out if they can regroup" for IW?

3 - The Organization -> Under Construction -> Soul Society -> League Of Warriors II

So you probably know about them, just not their new name.

DeletedUser

I have a few statements about your post:-

1 - how do you mean we have hit a rough patch? (AAP)

2 - What do you mean by "verdict still out if they can regroup" for IW?

3 - The Organization -> Under Construction -> Soul Society -> League Of Warriors II

So you probably know about them, just not their new name.

1 - Was just going by what I noticed on grepostats regarding colonizations. Didn't mean any offense. I think AAP one of the best alliances in Theta...

2 - If I remember correctly, they came strong out of the gate and them imploded... Just ment who knows if they can recover.

3 - Ah, can't keep up with all the name changes... :)

DeletedUser

Ah, I didn't take offence by it, I was just curious lol

Yeah IW started really good, then just plummetted, to be honest, I don't think they will recover.

Hehe, their name might not be around too long, they were really strong at the start but now they seem to be falling apart.

DeletedUser4577

Yea we came out good but now were just having fun and dont really care :D

DeletedUser

well..i obviously want to prove you wrong about our alliance "In Control" ;)

But for the record....we are a "newcomer" alliance....we are 1½ week behind the original alliances...so if you want to judge us on our battlepoints only...You need to remember that i and most of our players started 1½-2 weeks later than the alliances you compare us to....You should compare us to spartan elite, outlawz and other alliances from the never oceans...

I dont wanna argue against your opinions..they are yours- and words dont mean anything...we have to prove you are wrong before they do. But remember that there are more to stats...than just...stats.....
We ARE an MRA..i wont disagree on that,,but that just gives us a larger playerbase to "pick" from..so no..im not worried.

Calling me, and all my co-members "terrible players" is awesome. you are just doing us a favor by underestimating us

Last edited by a moderator: