war
which of teh three?

DeletedUser

what shall teh MRAs fall to:
saboteurs
themselves
war
which of teh three?

They will fall because of all 3. they will fall from sabotage because jarpenguin will infiltrate and destroy.:eek:
Themselves because they may or may not be smart enough to run an alliance to its fullest capabilities.

War because MRA is full of inactive, noobs and many other things.

DeletedUser

Well, on gamma most of them fell to teh war :)

I don't have a city on gamma. LOL, in fact I only play on 2 servers:Zeta and Theta. Most people here are falling to saboteurs and newbishness

newbishness is a word in my dictionary:p

DeletedUser

I don't play world Theta but I think Vox Per Fidem is a really good alliance in Beta and I'm currently allied with Jkind9, it must be hard to play multiple worlds.

DeletedUser

lol, so what is teh verdict on teh Vox Per Fidem

My partial MRA alliance will eventually rise to pure epicness and destroy all alliances. Look my alliance up in Theta "Demon Royalty", ranked 7th in ocean 36:p

DeletedUser

I did another option on the Top 12 alliance on theta and there are few changes on the ranks but a little bit the same as the last option i did.

1.In control-That MRA is way out of control
2.A thousand Burning suns-The suns is burning out
3.The Outlaws-The MRA bandits had grown like weeds
4.Above Average Players-Still not above a kitty and the kitty is not above a penguin ;)
5.The Black Death-A good elite alliance
6.The Art of War-The name should be charge to the Art of Pingu
7.Island warriors-Those warriors need to get out of there island :p
8.Soul society-I'm not going there when i die
9.Vox Per Fidem-A decent alliance i guess
10.Spartan Elite Army-Wow a MRA charged it name but there still noob spartans
11.Empire of kings-Another decent alliance
12.Iunctus-They make chocolate and coffee :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did another option on the Top 12 alliance on theta and there are few changes on the ranks but a little bit the same as the last option i did.

1.In control-That MRA is way out of control
2.A thousand Burning suns-The suns is burning out
3.The Outlaws-The MRA bandits had grown like weeds
4.Above Average Players-Still not above a kitty and the kitty is not above a penguin ;)
5.The Black Death-A good elite alliance
6.The Art of War-The name should be charge to the Art of Pingu
7.Island warriors-Those warriors need to get out of there island :p
8.Soul society-I'm not going there when i die
9.Vox Per Fidem-A decent alliance i guess
10.Spartan Elite Army-Wow a MRA charged it name but there still noob spartans
11.Empire of kings-Another decent alliance
12.Iunctus-They make chocolate and coffee :p

6.The Art of War-The name should be charge to the Art of Pingu.

LOL!!,I am sure that most players there dont like Pingu:eek:, or know him at all....
anway, nice top12. gives me some basic *most likely useless* information about other alliances.:p:p

DeletedUser2795

kitties are above penguins!!!! that is teh second most obvious fact in teh universe!

DeletedUser

LOL!!,I am sure that most players (in the art of war) dont like Pingu:eek:, or know him at all....

Actually, The Art of War is a friendly alliance. I have many friendly alliances. They were attacking the MRA "ARMY OF ZEUS" (before I disbanded them). I then made friends with one of them :)

DeletedUser

Actually, The Art of War is a friendly alliance. I have many friendly alliances. They were attacking the MRA "ARMY OF ZEUS" (before I disbanded them). I then made friends with one of them :)

they should of been angry with you then, if you disbanded a aliance i was attacking, easy BP,

then id of been anoid, becouse they would not be able to organise half wit attemps of counter attackss :p

i guess they like their prey even more weaker to make it a fair fight :cool:

DeletedUser

kitties are above penguins!!!! that is teh second most obvious fact in teh universe!

:eek: kitties and penguins are both cute, so its hard to say which one is better.

Any weaker and they will become inactive:(