Top 12 Alliance Opinions

• Thread starter Roaring Whisper
  • Start date

DeletedUser14492

Ahh, Mr Dirty... we meet again...

Thank you, I do take ice in my whisky. And I prefer my ice from a glacier, preferably one in Argentina... Perito Moreno perhaps, since I have actually tasted the ice from that one, it was a good vintage :)

DeletedUser

eventine left me a comment with negative rep and this is what he wrote
You have no idea what you are talking about, did you even read what I said? Take away 100 lowest members, look at the points, we are STILL in the top 10. Low BP? I refer you to my previous point, take away the lowest 100

i think you dont really understand what MRA means, it means "M*** Recruit Alliance" do you want to tell me your alliance in not recruiting anyone who will ask to join??
if you will remove 100 members it will improve your average points per player but it will not improve your BP's they still suck! they will be even worst because those 100 members still add something...
the reason your leadership doesn't create an academy and keep everybody in 1 alliance is the reason your alliance is MRA!

btw the glacier in porito mereno is beautiful but i like the one in Torres del Paine more...

DeletedUser

dont know much about cohort.. but as far i have heard, they fought pretty well against AoA.. i might be wrong though..

as for low pointers, i like this to a certain extent because they give shelter to them.. or i am sure they will all be conquered..

DeletedUser

Nicely said, that wasn't Patronising at all. The Majority of their players are small because they are newer to the game but i am sure in time they will develop like you or i. points are not everything.

DeletedUser14492

Im done defending my alliance on these forums, there is no point, people are entitled to their opinion, even if it is wrong :)

I do like Torres del paine glacier as well igapolis! No where near as many tourists (depending on time of year) and equally as picturesque. Well said.

Thanks to Michael and ankimagine for undestanding what The Cohort are doing and why more than most do :)

ps... igapolis you made me laugh with that comment re how we recruit, you have a good imagination, or a poor one depending on which way you look at it I suppose, lol, made myself laugh there actually.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are my own and in no way reflect those of my alliance. E

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im sorry to keep this subject up, i just dont get what you are arguing about...
your alliance just recruited a player with 800 point, so what are your limits for recruiting?!?! you must be on theta??
i hope i'm making you laugh at least like you making me and probably 80% of the people who read this forum laugh (that's the 80% that knows something about this game) :)

DeletedUser14492

hehe, this really will be my last post on anything remotely Cohort related, regardless of what anyone else posts on the matter.

OK, Ive had a change of heart, we are an MRA through and through. We send out random invites-100s of em without any stratagy at all, we take anyone and everone, most of our players are inactive and we dont kick the inactives, we dont conquer our members cities internally when needed, we dont support each other, we have poorly run forums that no one administers, our leaders are terrible and have no idea how to play Grepolis or conduct diplomacy, none of us know how to attack or coordinate, our BP is not better than several other alliances in the top 12 (with or without our lowest pointed 100 members), our top 100 members would not keep us in the top 10 alliances on points etc, we have not survived 2 wars against bigger and 'better' alliances, we are totally atrocious, and above all - absolutely none of us has fun playing this game.

That is all, you may go about your business. Now, where did I put my whisky...

Happy gaming peeps.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are my own and in no way reflect those of my alliance. E

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hehe, this really will be my last post on anything remotely Cohort related, regardless of what anyone else posts on the matter.

OK, Ive had a change of heart, we are an MRA through and through. We send out random invites-100s of em without any stratagy at all, we take anyone and everone, most of our players are inactive and we dont kick the inactives, we dont conquer our members cities internally when needed, we dont support each other, we have poorly run forums that no one administers, our leaders are terrible and have no idea how to play Grepolis or conduct diplomacy, none of us know how to attack or coordinate, our BP is not better than several other alliances in the top 12 (with or without our lowest pointed 100 members), our top 100 members would not keep us in the top 10 alliances on points etc, we have not survived 2 wars against bigger and 'better' alliances, we are totally atrocious, and above all - absolutely none of us has fun playing this game.

That is all, you may go about your business. Now, where did I put my whisky...

Happy gaming peeps.

lol.. that was a good touch.. now probably igapolis will keep quite.. you could also add " we are an MRA and you are welcome to farm us"..

DeletedUser

lol i actually liked his post :) now it is almost correct!
ankimagine it is great news for you! now you know that if anything will happen to JFL you will have another place to go!

DeletedUser

The cohort don't need players like him.. i heard Legendary spartans are still looking for over confident, hard hitters. maybe you should try there?

DeletedUser

The cohort don't need players like him.. i heard Legendary spartans are still looking for over confident, hard hitters. maybe you should try there?

whole theta knows who is what. you guys just dont get it that jfl is unbeatable in your hands. as for my over confidence, i really dont know why would you say that.

DeletedUser

whole theta knows who is what. you guys just dont get it that jfl is unbeatable in your hands. as for my over confidence, i really dont know why would you say that.

nobody was talking about JFL, it's about you... you are the 1 who made a joke out of himself here already 146 times (and about to make it 147).

DeletedUser

Lol you make me laugh.. They only let you in Just For Laughs, I've never said anything about JFL, i speak to a number of your members and am on good terms but its players like you that give them a bad name..

DeletedUser

Lol you make me laugh.. They only let you in Just For Laughs, I've never said anything about JFL, i speak to a number of your members and am on good terms but its players like you that give them a bad name..

lies.. you all just keep insulting JFL.. especially my leaders.. just flip the pages.. and tell me if i am wrong..

DeletedUser9465

I admit I do have a very poor opinion on some of your leaders.

DeletedUser

lies.. you all just keep insulting JFL.. especially my leaders.. just flip the pages.. and tell me if i am wrong..

why don't you ask Zato what kind of guy i am.. i don't bad mouth you because of your alliance. you just give a bad name for yourself on here. you speak for JFL and they need your posts on here like a whole in the head.

DeletedUser

why don't you ask Zato what kind of guy i am.. i don't bad mouth you because of your alliance. you just give a bad name for yourself on here. you speak for JFL and they need your posts on here like a whole in the head.

i was thinking of shutting up.. but seriously you guys dont let me keep quiet.. i wouldnt have posted if AX did not speak this and that for JFL.. but according to me JFL is still a very good alliance.. sure, its nothing compared to past, but good enough to still hold on against AX and LIQ..

DeletedUser

i was thinking of shutting up.. but seriously you guys dont let me keep quiet.. i wouldnt have posted if AX did not speak this and that for JFL.. but according to me JFL is still a very good alliance.. sure, its nothing compared to past, but good enough to still hold on against AX and LIQ..

By "holding on" do you mean for dear life? You are more of a farm for us than an enemy. I can't even count the number of JFL cities I have taken since this started, and you have yet to take a single city from me. We beat on you and take your cities, and you retreat and take cities further north to get away from us. You must be so proud.....

DeletedUser

By "holding on" do you mean for dear life? You are more of a farm for us than an enemy. I can't even count the number of JFL cities I have taken since this started, and you have yet to take a single city from me. We beat on you and take your cities, and you retreat and take cities further north to get away from us. You must be so proud.....

i wont keep replying.. but we are not gonna move north.. as for now, i dont think you can defeat JFL.. and a lot can change in future.. every big alliance falls.. so will AX and so will Liq.. i am sure you agree on that. if not, its not my problem.. speak whatever you like..