Top 12 Alliance Opinions

• Thread starter Roaring Whisper
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Just skimmed the entire thread and had some funny thoughts...

Funny how people's tones change once they are at war with eachother. Like a change in opinions overnight. People I had been talking to friendly, joking with, for almost a year seem to have done a complete 180 at the very thought of a "Declaration" of war...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just joined new and these opinions are from my point of view:

Alliance X : Best alliance in theta. average point far above anyone.

Liquidators : Second best alliance. friendship with alliance x makes them stronger.

New World Order : Good alliance, but some are better.

Jaguar Warriors : Very good alliance.

The Cohort : Bad alliance.

The Phalanx - Good alliance according to its rank.

Just for Laughs : Good alliance and deserve better ranking.

Alpha : Solid players.Only 34 and still in top 12. Very good. They should merge with alliance x. they will become invincible after that.

Academy x : very worthy puppets of alliance x.

The vanguard : better puppets of Liquidators than Academy x is of alliance x.

Ionuts Dark Knights : I think they should also become puppets of alliance x and merge with academy x. their average is good after all.

Lords of Light : Worse. dont like them. very low average. the byzantine empire are better.

DeletedUser12404

'puppets'?
oh and merging doesn't make everything better. it was tried many times in the history of this world.

DeletedUser

Ankimagine is just mad because he got kicked from AcX a while ago......... ;)

just joined new and these opinions are from my point of view:

Alliance X : Best alliance in theta. average point far above anyone.

Liquidators : Second best alliance. friendship with alliance x makes them stronger.

New World Order : Good alliance, but some are better.

Jaguar Warriors : Very good alliance.

The Cohort : Bad alliance.

The Phalanx - Good alliance according to its rank.

Just for Laughs : Good alliance and deserve better ranking.

Alpha : Solid players.Only 34 and still in top 12. Very good. They should merge with alliance x. they will become invincible after that.

Academy x : very worthy puppets of alliance x.

The vanguard : better puppets of Liquidators than Academy x is of alliance x.

Ionuts Dark Knights : I think they should also become puppets of alliance x and merge with academy x. their average is good after all.

Lords of Light : Worse. dont like them. very low average. the byzantine empire are better.

I agree with this mostly except merging is not always the best, Liquid X found this out, and we (AcX) are not puppets............:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ankimagine is just mad because he got kicked from AcX a while ago......... ;)

I agree with this mostly except merging is not always the best, Liquid X found this out, and we (AcX) are not puppets............:rolleyes:

what is liquid x? i dont know..

and if you guys are not puppets, what are you?

DeletedUser

Liquid X , was the merge in between alliance X and the liquedators ....

unoofrtunatrely the liquedators , wern't up for the challenge against Ax's numerous opponents ...

DeletedUser9465

Yes, The Liqs have the same opponents as AX. The splitting of Liquid X had other reasons. Fear was in no way one of these reasons.

DeletedUser14492

This is a very funny thread, always was. Its just full of folks opinions, many of which are farily poor.

For instance... from nilmoni... a new player to Theta apparently but still he says this...

"The Cohort : Bad alliance.

The Phalanx - Good alliance according to its rank."

Funny how The Cohort is ranked 4th but is a bad alliance, yet he seems to think The Phalanx is a good alliance but they are ranked lower. There is no logic.

I dont really call any alliance good or bad. I have had a few run ins and disagreements with the way some alliances/players have conducted themselves regarding specific matters, but I am not so presumptious to call a whole alliance good or bad based on little or nothing.

I just think its funny. Folk called TC bad at the start of this thread when we were ranked much further down the rankings... now TC are 4th but were still bad... Lol. No point in defending TC, Ive stopped that as there is no point, all I know is we are having fun and thats the most important thing :)

That is all, you may go about your business.

Ev.

DeletedUser

Oh this thread used to be fun, i will give this a shot again

1. Alliance X: Well they've done something right haven't they, been number 1 for a while now.

2. New World Order: Much more improved since they first formed they have good fighters and their fun to play against

3. Jaguar warriors: They kind of look like the old TL. outstanding average and only 58 members. Getting their first real challenge by fighting AX so it should be interesting to see what happens to them. Their only drawback i see is their forum representation.

4. The Cohort: MRA, sorry eventine but it's true. Some MRA's are decent though and i won't bash TC to much, but they really need to kick out all their members with less the 100k points and make an academy or something.

5. The Liquidators: Going through a rough time because of all the inactivity but they are the best alliance i have ever played with and still are a force to be reckoned with

6. Just For laughs: I only know what i hear and see in the forums. Despite having all these allies TL still takes cities from them with ease so im not impressed.

7. The Phalanx: Well they seem to be falling hard and keeping their rank by promoting academy members. Have some good fighters but all in all the future isn't bright for them.

8.The Vanguard: This is my alliance

9.Academy X: I don't know much about them

10. Alpha: I don't know much about them except for their constant drop in the rankings, seem to have fallen and most merged with AX.

11. Lords Of Light: MRAish, average is just barley better then TC's but they only have 50 members other then that i don't know enough to judge

12. Ionuts Dark knights: IDK is fighting LOL, get it? I don't know much about them

DeletedUser

A lot of stuff goes around about TC being an Mra . Well on the leaderboard , THey are the only alliance with 100+ members ... but I'ts not a disadvantage ... thanks to that they have controlled many oceans such O-23 , O-24 , O-32 , O-33 and many more , plus right now their kicking BE and TL butt ,

I'm happy youre continuind^g with this ... :D

DeletedUser14492

There is an approach that many alliances take, in that they form an "academy" in order to train and grow small and new players. This can work well, with promotions to the main "elite" alliance etc.

However, the alliance cap for Theta is 250, which means an alliance can function without an academy. This is the approach TC has taken for a very long time. Who says an alliance must have under 100 to be considered "elite"? Where did this mystical unwritten rule come from? And who actually cares about being known as "elite" anyway? Were just getting on with it and having fun.

The cap is 250. TC use this. We could cut our numbers to under 100 and still we would be ranked 4th. So the whole MRA thing is old news and is irrelevant.

That is all.
Ev
:)

DeletedUser

i agree with everything you said. i like the cohort that way. one one of your members told that you dont even have a point criteria and thats the best thing i like in your alliance. you take even the noobs and train them making them feel welcomed in a way. this is quite sort of noble deed and yes, TC have never failed till now with this 100+ members cap nor that we care. if you put AX family together they also have the same number of members and thats no problem.

DeletedUser

You're right , I was a nooB :p And now I'm the greatest thweta has ever seen , although I've still got 2k , ;)

DeletedUser

When was being an MRA a bad thing? When was being elite (the term for a small alliance with (supposedly) good players) a good thing? That is merely what has been perceived. Cohort is an MRA, don't try to fight it. Accept it. And then whoop the elites.

There are elites, there are MRAs, and there are your normal alliances. Elites can do great damage, but in the end, it's the normal alliances that win. The mix of MRA and elite, the middle ground. So does it really matter whether an alliance is elite or MRA? Both stand an equal chance, MRAs are just more difficult to successfully lead due to the numbers.

DeletedUser

When was being an MRA a bad thing? When was being elite (the term for a small alliance with (supposedly) good players) a good thing? That is merely what has been perceived. Cohort is an MRA, don't try to fight it. Accept it. And then whoop the elites.

There are elites, there are MRAs, and there are your normal alliances. Elites can do great damage, but in the end, it's the normal alliances that win. The mix of MRA and elite, the middle ground. So does it really matter whether an alliance is elite or MRA? Both stand an equal chance, MRAs are just more difficult to successfully lead due to the numbers.

MRA's can only be effective if they are centralized in specific regions though... You can't expect to be a decent MRA even, if you have members spread from west Theta to South east Theta... Who is going to be able to support you?

DeletedUser

It's also about the leader , like most alliances, although this guy has more to deal with ... and yes if youre spread out from ocean72 to ocean 23 ... that won't work ..

DeletedUser

Alliance X - Being #1 is both a blessing and a curse. blessing because well...its #1 and they have been that for a looong time. a curse because everybody wants to be #1 and naturally the current #1 has to be overthrown, hence the reason Ax is at war with so many alliances. Commanded by experienced leaders and encompassing of great members it is definitely a challenge to overthrow them.

NWO - The powerhouse of NorthWest. Many doubted this newly formed alliance as the members of the founding alliances (OoO and TLoW) were not "proven" in the big stage, the southern war. But its composed from experienced and warlike players who want recognition and respect. After about a month of fighting TL it seems we have finally got the recognition we craved for and we will not stop at #2.

Jaguar Warriors - Similarly with NWO, JW is the powerhouse of the North-East. An alliance with excellent leadership, it has strong coordination. After making peace at the northern fronts with OoO they focused on fighting Alpha and now Ax. If anybody can give Ax a run for their money its JW. However, expanding into Ax territory will not be an easy task.

The Cohort - MRA? yes. Weak, noobish? NO. It takes tremendous leadership ability to be able to guide so many people and TC leaders are doing just fine. They've been climbing up the rankings ever since they were formed. Due to their location they didnt get the chance to try themselves against any formidable opponents but they are excellent at supporting their allies at the front. Definitely honourable allies to NWO and JW.

The Liquidators - It seems TL are having serious trouble with inactivity. Ranked #2 for quite some time now after the war with NWO they were forced to kick out inactives and that dropped them to #5. However the remaining members are DEADLY. they have the highest player average in Theta and they can hold their ground against a 3-way war with JFL, NWO and TPx.

Just For Laughs - This alliance is the epitome of resilience. Been at war with the top 2 alliances for like forever, JFL is still around controlling the central oceans. They were getting overwhelmed but since their allies have joined the war things started to look brighter for them. All in all hats off to them, getting pounded that hard and still be able to stand means a lot.

The Phalanx. - The great southern power. TPx seems to have lost a lot of its power due to some members leaving to form other alliances. An experienced alliance constantly at war. Due to their location its hard to get support from their allies but they hold their ground just fine. Definitely its not easy to be a TPx member right now.

The Vanguard - Formerly an academy of TL, they chose the road of independence. I didnt know much of them before NWO started battling TL but from a first impression they are not afraid to attack and get their hands dirty. The big question is what will they do in the after-TL era of their time.

Academy X - The academy of Ax this alliance is in the shadow of their #1 founding alliance. Enclosed within Ax its hard for AcX to effectively engage in any war but their stats show they have the will to do it.

Alpha - Another alliance ruined by inactivity. Composed of some very powerful members but succumbed to JW. Some members have gone the Ax way whilst others have joined JW. This alliance is caught in the middle of the JW/JFL - Ax war.

Lords Of Light - I dont know much about this alliance, but from the looks of it it seems they are as good in supporting JW as TC is at supporting NWO. Their location means that its hard for them to engage actively against their opponents but they play a valuable supporting role.

Ionuts Dark Knights - The counter-weight to LoL. similarly with LoL, this Ax allied alliance provides backup and support for Ax. their location makes it difficult to engage in a direct war with their opponents.

DeletedUser

GooD One m8 m altohugh the Cohort are know gaining ground on O-25 , they're doigng quite a bit on the vanguard ....

DeletedUser

GooD One m8 m altohugh the Cohort are know gaining ground on O-25 , they're doigng quite a bit on the vanguard ....

TC has taken 17 cities from so its not as lopsided as you for some reason think.