Top 12 Alliance Prediction

DeletedUser

I see most people who post in the top 12 alliance make a comment about who they think will be 1st, 2nd etc in the future. So I made this for people to give a full top 12 prediction for a set time in the future, 1, 2 or 3 months, not sure yet.

Whenever the date is set, maybe we could discuss a prize for the person who gets closest. Maybe people who make a prediction will agree to cast 4 or 5 chariots on the winners city of choice or something like that.

Maybe no one will like the idea but said I'd post it anyways the bit of banter that people could have here.

Maybe make it a list like in the Top 12 alliances and just to clarify, i want your predictions on who you think will be in the top 12 in x number of months, not a prediction on where you think todays top 12 will be in x amount of months ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that alliances like SWAT will go down the ranks, along with all the alliances that don't fight as well as the others. Smaller alliances will then get bigger and get into the top 12.

DeletedUser

Just used the same format of the Top 12 alliances thread

1. CJ Will be top for a good while due to the LOE merge
2. Fusion No comment. My alliance
3. Grepohugs Might fall a few more ranks but will probaly continue to hold in there for awhile more.
4. RDLM Will probaly have another war on their hands I guess while pass out grepohugs in rankings soon
5. PE I don't know much about them really but they might lose some ground to RDLM and CJ?
6. The Illuminati Will eliminate KMD
7. The Covenant I dunno them so can't judge
8. KMD Will cease to exist
9. The mother Tuckers Probably merge with someother alliance
10. Killer Bunnies Could be 1 of 2 things
1) Lose alot of ground eventually disbanding.
2) The remainding Bunnies ask to join Fusion or RDLM (least likely option)
11. SWAT Probaly will disband or get eaten for helping out grepohugs
12. Semper-FI Will eventually Disband

DeletedUser

1. CJ We have continued to expand and there is no stopping it. Will stay at the top for a while.
2. Fusion Will challenge for first and will continue to stay up there.
3. Grepohugs Surrounded in all directions with no way to expand, they have to fight. They will continue to stick around in the top 5 as they have been.
4. RDLM Top 3 alliance. They'll get to third in no time, maybe even 2nd.
5. PE Too many strong alliances as enemies, though they have fought well. With the loss of ninjakyra, one wonders whats next? They'll stick around but slowly drop the rankings
6. The Illuminati Seemed to be quiet but at least they're alive. They'll stick around on the cusp of top 5
7. The Covenant Good BP, Smart Pacts, could go to the top 5.
8. KMD Resilient as always, but probably with a different name. We will continue t see them
9. The mother Tuckers Drop a few rankings but might stay in top 12
10. Killer Bunnies Don't know much about war so i think they'll stick around for a while
11. SWAT Will stick around as they have been
12. Semper-FI Stick around but drop out of top 12

DeletedUser

People seem to be giving the same comments as the Top 12 thread.

I should have explained better. I mean I want you to list what you think the Top 12 WILL be in say 3 months for example, not listing todays Top 12 and using same comments as the Top 12 allaince thread.

DeletedUser

1. CJ We have continued to expand and there is no stopping it. Will stay at the top for a while.
2. Fusion Will challenge for first and will continue to stay up there.
3. Grepohugs Surrounded in all directions with no way to expand, they have to fight. They will continue to stick around in the top 5 as they have been.
4. RDLM Top 3 alliance. They'll get to third in no time, maybe even 2nd.
5. PE Too many strong alliances as enemies, though they have fought well. With the loss of ninjakyra, one wonders whats next? They'll stick around but slowly drop the rankings
6. The Illuminati Seemed to be quiet but at least they're alive. They'll stick around on the cusp of top 5
7. The Covenant Good BP, Smart Pacts, could go to the top 5.
8. KMD Resilient as always, but probably with a different name. We will continue t see them
9. The mother Tuckers Drop a few rankings but might stay in top 12
10. Killer Bunnies Don't know much about war so i think they'll stick around for a while
11. SWAT Will stick around as they have been
12. Semper-FI Stick around but drop out of top 12

It seems i didnt answer what Gerdir wanted to be so here we go again:

1. Carpe Jugulum
2. Fusion
3. Route De La Mort
4.Grepohugs
5. The Covenant
6. The Illuminati
7. Praetorian Elite (them and Illuminati's will have to fight for 6th)
8. K.M.D
9. Killer Bunnies
10. S.W.A.T
11. THE MOTHER TUCKERS
12. Titans (the MRA returns)

DeletedUser

Just my random thoughts of what it might look like in 3 months.

1 Carpe Jugulum - Too big to fall.. surrounded by war on all sides though
2 RDLM - Gonna keep getting bigger
3 Fusion - Will be interesting to see what happens in the next few months
4 The Illuminati - Can see them taking in a few PORT/ Covenent players and growing
5 GrepoHugs - Nobody left to recruit and not much areas left to expand into.
6 P.E - Can see them moving towards o14 as the CJ war becomes more of a stalemate
7 KMD - Will always be around might change name though
8 Killer Bunnies - Once they start playing more regularly again they will expand rapidly
9 The Covenent - running out of expansion room they might have to war soon
10 The Black Sheep - Will force their way up
11 SWAT - Will outlast all the elite alliances
12 Semper FI - Same as SWAT

DeletedUser6691

1. Carpe Jugulum
2. Fusion
3. Route De La Mort
4.Grepohugs
5. The Illuminati
6. The Covenant ~ Funny how people assume so much about this group :heh:
7. Praetorian Elite
8. Killer Bunnies
9. K.M.D
10. The Mother Tuckers
11. S.W.A.T
12. (Insert any MRA here)

DeletedUser3613

1. Carpe Jugulum.. Big alliance will always be top 3 at least
2. Fusion.. IMO... Solid !
3. Route De La Mort.. Have shown the rest how to do it and will only get better
4.Grepohugs.. certainly not dead if a few people pulled the finger out could still rise
5. The Illuminati.. Will finish this world in the top 2-3 rank ABP i would bet my house onit
6. K.M.D.. Will be here there and everywhere :p
7. The Covenant.. ?? will they join illu or will they forge ahead ... watch this space
8. Praetorian Elite.. will maybee become new huggers ??
9. Titans.. First of the MRA staple
10. Titan Accademy.. lol you know it could happen
11. S.W.A.T.. will always be here no matter how hard we prey
12. Some random alliance no one knows yet

DeletedUser

Praetorian Elite.. will maybee become new huggers ??

There has been a lot of talk in our forms about this idea we just have not shared this idea with all of the PE players but somehow Ninjakyra found out and wanted to join. so who knows what will happen

DeletedUser

while making your predictions it maybe worth looking at this page on grepostats

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/alliance_achievements/colonizewin?days=28

It shows gains in the last 28 days, it should be noted "Insurrection and RDLM" need to be added together so does "CJ and LoE" for a true idea now the alliances have joined.

I made this predation 6 months ago with BasilBarfly in one of our nightly Skype chats, that gamma would fall within to Team CJ, or Team Hugs.

1 : Team CJ
2 : Team Hugs

While a bit crazy it appears the whole of gamma is almost splitting in to two while at one point their were multiple sides fighting each other most of the "top 12" are now falling in the either team CJ or team Hugs. Now I appreciated on the list below people will want to keep their identity and I am not predicting there will be major merges however I may be wrong. I am saying that we could have a major world war with gamma split in two below is my predations on which side people will fall... from my current knowledge.

CJ (Team CJ)
Fusion (Team CJ)
Grepohugs (Team Hugs)
RDLM (Team CJ)
PE (Team Hugs)
The Illuminati (Team CJ)
The Covenant (Team CJ)
KMD (Team Hugs)
The mother Tuckers (Team Hugs)
Killer Bunnies (Team Hugs)
Semper-FI (Team Hugs)
SWAT (Team Hugs)
TBS (Team ????)

This would be fun....looking forward to it :p
TBS would go with Hugs as CJ is harboring refugees, something TBS is intent on eradicating. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

tbh, this was already on our minds since last june or july, when the first war with CJ was over and Serpentine merged in GH - in pratical terms, it is what happens in many oceans now.

DeletedUser

Prediction for six months in the future...
1. Fusion... They have a medium large alliance that is farely active, while CJ decreases they will increase in strength.
2. CJ... Will continue to fall apart as they somewhat have been, but with the latest merge, they will have enough players to lose without completely dying off. Hope you can change something BlueJay, but I doubt it. Soon they will lose their stronghold up in 43 and 53.
3.RDLM...Will continue to increase. Without a war with CJ they are pretty much free and clear with small skirmishes on their left and right borders, but can grow outward unlike most top twelve alliances, which is very valuable. Much easier prey, and they have great leadership, from people that don't just pull their alliance together, but show by example.
4.GrepoHugs...If this world had 'gods' they would be in this alliance. They had a little wave hit them it seemed like at one point, and they almost faded away, but they pulled together, and are starting to make ground in their wars, along with their new allies. I think that more people will continue to go against CJ which will help them to keep going.
5.The Illuminati... Will continue to get strong, and I think they will stay in the same spot as they have a smaller amount of players.
6.PE... Most people didn't have faith in them, but even with jerks like me they will continue to go up against CJ, and now that they have effectively split CJ, I think that they will start to push them back farther, as now it is CJ that is surrounded.
7.Killer Bunnies... They got GGC1, he will obtain this ranking on his own. :)
8.The Covenant... Just cause...
9.The Mother Tuckers...Just cause...
10.TBS...They are the elite of the elitest, storm has led them to great success, and they only reason they will only be number 10 is because they don't have a lot of players unlike the other top alliances. Might gain a few port guys though, who knows.
11.SWAT...They are SWAT they will recruit to obtain this if need be.
12.League of Warriors... Who know what will happen here, but they are coming up in the rankings, I can see a possible merge into PE though, if that does happen in six months, I would put PE at either three or four.

Long term, CJ will fall apart, storm will take the elite of the elite, probably will have an alliance of around 30, but will still have the highest average out there, and GH will continue to grow in the core. RDLM will continue to grow outside the core playing it smart and avoiding having their whole alliance in war. Fusion will stay at mostly a standstill with GH, but eventually, will probably go up against Illuminati, probably with TBS fighting Illuminati too after PORT is cleared out. :pro:

DeletedUser14887

It shows gains in the last 28 days, it should be noted "Insurrection and RDLM" need to be added together so does "CJ and LoE" for a true idea now the alliances have joined.

I made this predation 6 months ago with BasilBarfly in one of our nightly Skype chats, that gamma would fall within to Team CJ, or Team Hugs.

While a bit crazy it appears the whole of gamma is almost splitting in to two while at one point their were multiple sides fighting each other most of the "top 12" are now falling in the either team CJ or team Hugs. Now I appreciated on the list below people will want to keep their identity and I am not predicting there will be major merges however I may be wrong. I am saying that we could have a major world war with gamma split in two below is my predations on which side people will fall... from my current knowledge.

CJ (Team CJ)
Fusion (Team CJ)
Grepohugs (Team Hugs)
RDLM (Team CJ)
PE (Team Hugs)
The Illuminati (Team CJ)
The Covenant (Team CJ)
KMD (Team Hugs)
Semper-FI (Team Hugs)
SWAT (Team Hugs)
TBS (Team ????)

I also think like you, ben. TBS war with LoE so may they'll join Hugs Team. Look at this list and i think Team CJ will win but it needs long time to finish the war and i guess an new elite alliance will appear and make a new world war. Everything will happen like it untill grepo finish :).

DeletedUser

CJ (Team CJ)
Fusion (Team CJ)
Grepohugs (Team Hugs)
RDLM (Team CJ)
PE (Team Hugs)
The Illuminati (Team CJ)
The Covenant (Team CJ)
KMD (Team Hugs)
Semper-FI (Team Hugs)
SWAT (Team Hugs)
TBS (Team ????)

I looked forward to your post Ben and I agree with a lot of what you said. Me and another TBS actually talked about this the other night. Every alliance is some way connected to the main 2.

Alot are predicting the long term fall of CJ, which I agree with. But no one seems to predict a rise in GH. I do.

CJ are losing a lot of support troops supporting LoE players in the south and predictably the support is been eaten up by TBS and friends. The support has already been stopped to some players and they aint happy. I can see a split in CJ north and CJ south. That's when I see GH rising.

As for TBS and top 12, we're never gonna get there. I don' think we will ever have more than 20 players, might not even get near 20 so we're 15th at best.

As for the colonization page. If you look at CJ's colonization page LoE players are serving they're purpose. There are an insane amount of grey flags taken as well as them taking some CJ inactives. That's the easy part, now CJ have to help LoE hold those cities. IMO the best player CJ stood to get from this merge is sadly no longer playing.

Anyways, what CJ will do with the ex LoE players once they take all the grey flags and inactives will be a major part in how the Top 12 will shape up.

And stick us down for Team Hugs ;)

DeletedUser

I can see a split in CJ north and CJ south. That's when I see GH rising.

We have already started to rise up into ocean 43. The clearing of most CJ was quite easy because some of the enemy players included Olie, Myprojects, stehardman, oakenwald, and syncronis because three of those guys quit.

We have now moved into ocean 43 by taking inactive CJ cities we now have conquered 9 cities in ocean 43 in the last couple days. Heres the ocean http://en3.grepolis.com/game/ranking?rank=&sea_id=43&action=sea_alliance

I am not saying it will be easy taking one of CJ'S ocean and that CJ is going to laydown but this is going to be a long battle of ocean 43 now and maybe s in team Hugs can pull one out our @ss

DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE TITANS I WANT THEM ON TEAM HUGS BECAUSE ON THERE PROFLIE PAGE IT SAYS THAT THERE THE CREATOR OF THE GODS!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Dropping the rankings is not important.
The loss of ninjakyra is only effecting the points.

Strong alliances as enemies? Who?