Top 12 Alliance Prediction

DeletedUser

*Tries to find my way through clouds of dust*

Thanks for posting Rackhir, I will +rep you when all this dust settles...

DeletedUser2140

Wonders what's the obvious. :)

As for myself I think our team "FUSION' are doing very well when you consider we established ourselves later than 'cough cough' and so did not have an early base like 'cough cough'.

Well done folks.

and thanks Rack for the update. Sends you a dust mask for next time.

DeletedUser

Wonders what's the obvious. :)

As for myself I think our team "FUSION' are doing very well when you consider we established ourselves later than 'cough cough' and so did not have an early base like 'cough cough'.

Well done folks.

and thanks Rack for the update. Sends you a dust mask for next time.

RDLM started later than fusion ;) we formed on June 22nd 5 months after GH.

DeletedUser5398

anyone got odds on when LoE/CJ/RdlM/SDM merge into their next endeavor?

or do we just put odds on them sauntering off into the sunset a la VM.

i mean they could pull a mass dissolving but then that wouldn't be anywhere close to original...

DAAADAAA DAADAAA.

VB

-my apologies if the Kreger analogy was lost on any of them ;)

DeletedUser6635

from what i heard SDM are merging into RDLM well the players are but the accounts aint, maybe between them they can fully man one alliance

DeletedUser7213

Wow. Seriously.

Interesting. So the south will soon fall. It's one way to deal with inactivity I suppose.

DeletedUser

Wow. Seriously.

Interesting. So the south will soon fall. It's one way to deal with inactivity I suppose.

The south has been falling for months, LOE then CJ now SDM always the same players just different alliance names.

DeletedUser

Not many alliances could fight wars on 4 sides like we have been. Its just unfortunate that world wonders wernt introduced into these older worlds, an end game would motivate people to stay until the end. These wars could last another 2yrs eventually it just gets boring and pointless.

DeletedUser

Boring and pointless :eek:

I feel the only thing that will pointless in 2 years time will be SDM. They are bleeding points all the time. Indeed left, right and center :D

DeletedUser

Peace & Love

This is a beautiful juxtaposition of what I've said in the past with a few minor changed:
Not many alliances could fight wars on 4 sides like we have been, well done team!.
It's unfortunate that world wonders weren't introduced into these older worlds.
The end game would will motivate people to stay until the end.
These wars could will last another 2yrs, otherwise eventually it just gets boring and pointless.
Sometimes people just need a break or change of scenery, take a real holiday away from the game, enjoy life.

This is a long term game (many of us are under no illusions to the contrary), don't fret over points or egos for having fun while playing Grepolis is the point here, if you can't roll with it then there are simpler, shorter games on the market.

Sincerely,
Rackhir

DeletedUser3613

Not many alliances could fight wars on 4 sides like we have been. Its just unfortunate that world wonders wernt introduced into these older worlds, an end game would motivate people to stay until the end. These wars could last another 2yrs eventually it just gets boring and pointless.

gamma will never be boring, imo its the best world there is considering the time its been open it has awsome players both enemys and friends im glad im still here and plan on staying a while :)

DeletedUser

LOL...what 4 sides are you talking about? Your alliance only has 2.

DeletedUser

PE north, grepohugs east, TDA south and TDA and clutch to the west. 4 sides.