Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser

We are NOOBS, what did you expect studpuppy? We know we dont belong in top 12, so we will do at the stupidest things we can :D

DeletedUser

If you try to war with someone this early on you will waste all your resources and will most likely hinder your growth greatly. Cant really be called a war without conquests either. My recomendation is wait :pro:

well they will be wasting resources as they can run into our walls and fight our militia as whats the points in wasting your troops this early on a speed 1 world its alright if your killing something apart from militia. so BP for us and none for ye i dont care really

DeletedUser

I like NOOBS alliance and their idea of keeping an alliance small and so on.. But groups like that have hard time surviving in these slow worlds.
People get bored and when the inactivity kicks in..

Other than that, I think this is the alliance to watch. :)

DeletedUser

currently NOOBS looks nice, 13th is growing but too many members, PF is way to big?!
Too early to tell what everything will turn out like!

DeletedUser

Week 2:
Current Prediction Record: 0-0-0 (right-somewhat right-wrong)

1. Poseidon Family. The largest alliance on the top 12 this week. They have a fairly good average, which is impressive for a 150+ member alliance.

I was personnally expecting them to crumble. They have not. They do lead the world in DBPs, which is a good sign. Their ABP is not too shabby either. Expect this alliance to come into its element later on.

Last Week: 2
Next Week: 3

2. Spirit of 45- Only about 100 players in this one. This alliance also has a 1200+ pt. average. They are also second in ABP. Too early to tell if they will last, but the future looks promising for this group.

Last Week: N/A
Next Week: 2

3. Domino Effect- Leads the world in ABPs and overall BPs. Clearly a talented group. Their goal will be to keep this mometum going to try and dominate this world. If they can do that, they should be in the clear.

Last Week: 1
Next Week: 1

4. The 13th Legion. They've moved up this week. At about 120 members, the 13th Legion has established a good player base to build off of. The avg. points aren't bad either, at almost 900. They are 6th in overall BPs, which is suggesting that this alliance will last.

I expect the 13th Legion to continuously hover between 10th to 3rd place on this list.

Last Week: 6
Next Week: 5

5. Shadow Organization- Meh. Nothing particuarly impressive here. 136 members, and a 720 pt. avg. Interesting that they have set up a 9-way pact between other alliances. They also have less than 1,000 total BPs. Not a good sign. May fall due to leadership later on, or prevail and pull ahead.

Next Week: Off-List

6. Byzantine Elite- One of the most likely candidates for being an MRA. 140 members, and only a 650 pt. average. Only about 800 BPs. May last, but this won't stay in the top 12 for long.

Last Week: 9
Next Week: 12

7. Rebellions- Decent alliance through and through. 100 members, and a 800 pt. avg. They do have over 1,000 BPs. I believe this alliance needs time to grow, but should move up in the following weeks.

Next Week: 6

8. NOOBS- Congrats to them for being the only alliance on this list under 50 members. Unfortuetly for them, that is not a compliment in a 250 alliance cap world. They need to begin recruiting, or they will fall to mediocracy.

That said, they have a very high avg. points, and over 4,000 BPs. The players there are good, but few. I believe this alliance will either go up, or fall down.

Last Week: 5
Next Week: 7

9. New Republic- Another decent alliance here. They have over 2,000 BPs, but the majority of those are DBPs. Tough to call this one, but a moderate member count and avg. point count implies they will do fairly well.

Last Week: 4
Next Week: 9

10. The Heroes Guild- Another possible MRA. Lower average than most of the top 12, this alliance also has a sizeable amount of members. They might also be a younger alliance. I'm watching them with interest at this point.

11. The Black Spot- AOS- Interesting alliance here. They, like the NOOBS, have a very low member count. They are, however, one of the 1,000 pt+ average alliances. They also have 3,000 BPs.

Should do well no matter what happens, but that low member count is a cause for concern on this world.

Last Week: 11
Next Week: 10

12. Byzantine Players: Probably the least likely alliance on this list to succeed. High member count combined with a low avg. for points suggest they won't last. The very low BP count dosen't help either.

---For the Future---

14. Area 51- Notable members in this alliance: Axe, tommymcm, and Callisto Warrior Queen, amongst others. Waste Management with a different name, quite literally. They seem to have lost a couple of their members, but should still do well.

17. TRUST-Soldiers- #12 last week, this alliance is still doing fairly well. They may see a return to the top 12 sometime in the future if they pull ahead.

21. The Old Republic- Over 1,000 pt. average. Only about 30 members however. I see a potential powerhouse here if they start recruiting.

---R.I.P. Former Top 12---

Byzantine Empire- Now Domino Effect.

Elite Olympus Warriors- Disbanded. Not a huge surprise, considering it's size and player mix.

TW- Shadow- Not sorry for this one. This alliance never deserved it's place in the top 12, I don't expect a comeback unless they do a wave of mass-recruitment.

Waste Management- Now Area 51

Byzanttenial- Yet another disband. It was also a promising alliance.

TRUST-Soldiers- Comeback Possibility here. See above.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14437

Byzantine EMpire didn't disband, it changed it's name to domino effect, believe me I am founder of it...

DeletedUser809

Probably a third or more of Domino Effect's abp belongs to the top players absorbed by Spirit of 45 after Byzantine Empire's leader got banned for having multiple accounts. I'm hearing this has happened twice now. I have heard nothing but extremely negative comments about their leadership. Perhaps they've turned things around since that fiasco but needless to say DE has a lot left to prove.

DeletedUser14437

I have to admit the old co-founder was a failure but now he is gone but I am here to stay.

DeletedUser13605

I am confused by this criticism of Noobs. In any world, slow or fast, having a small number of players with above average stats shows they are all good players. They have figured something out.

In the early days of any worlds all sorts of alliances become big on paper because they can recruit loads. I usually think that a small local alliance of active players is the best in the beginning. But Noobs seem to have a found a way of having both a reasonably high number of players and a high average point count.

Can they keep it up? I don't see why not.

p.s. the more exaggerated the name of the alliance, the worse the alliance. There is something sarcastically reassuring about the name noobs. :) Intrigued!

DeletedUser13605

8. NOOBS- Congrats to them for being the only alliance on this list under 50 members. Unfortuetly for them, that is not a compliment in a 250 alliance cap world. They need to begin recruiting, or they will fall to mediocracy.

That said, they have a very high avg. points, and over 4,000 BPs. The players there are good, but few. I believe this alliance will either go up, or fall down.

Last Week: 5
Next Week: 7

Good post! I respect your courage for making predictions. But surely it's more useful, in the short, medium, and long term to have good players rather than many players! And in any alliance and in any world 50 is a lot of players if they can all play!

DeletedUser809

I'm not saying NOOBS doesn't have a lot of good players BUT:

1 Ridder Peter 7717 NOOBS 3 2572
2 skawbo 5658 NOOBS 2 2829
3 Fleillmann 4530 NOOBS 1 4530
4 lospandas 3587 NOOBS 1 3587

These 4 guys are obviously spending a lot of gold to reduce building and troop production times and it's a fair bet that most of the rest of the membership over 2K points have been spending a little for the same purpose. Conquering 800 point cities is not exactly the wisest of moves but I guess if you have the real money to blow on mountains of gold you can turn bad strategy into good strategy. lol.

DeletedUser21560

I'm not saying NOOBS doesn't have a lot of good players BUT:

1 Ridder Peter 7717 NOOBS 3 2572
2 skawbo 5658 NOOBS 2 2829
3 Fleillmann 4530 NOOBS 1 4530
4 lospandas 3587 NOOBS 1 3587

These 4 guys are obviously spending a lot of gold to reduce building and troop production times and it's a fair bet that most of the rest of the membership over 2K points have been spending a little for the same purpose. Conquering 800 point cities is not exactly the wisest of moves but I guess if you have the real money to blow on mountains of gold you can turn bad strategy into good strategy. lol.

Ok talking bout strategy

can you please enlighten me

Having 2 cities, eventho one of them is 800 p when you take it, isnt that better than having one city?

We dont care about points, we reset people who run their mouths to much... So if people wanna be newbs and sit with 750 points and run their mouths and waste their silver on spy reports, were still gonna come and take your city...

Ridder Peter "wasted" one slot on a 800 p city, but its funny how he now has 3 cities? while you are still sitting on 1 city

Please stop analyzing every move made, when you got no clue about what your saying

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser809

Ok talking bout strategy

can you please enlighten me

Having 2 cities, eventho one of them is 800 p when you take it, isnt that better than having one city?

We dont care about points, we reset people who run their mouths to much... So if people wanna be newbs and sit with 750 points and run their mouths and waste their silver on spy reports, were still gonna come and take your city...

Ridder Peter "wasted" one slot on a 800 p city, but its funny how he now has 3 cities? while you are still sitting on 1 city

Please stop analyzing every move made, when you got no clue about what your saying

lol. If you don't know why conquering an 800 point city is a weak move then i guess you'll find out through experience.

And the reason I make these posts about NOOBS is not so much to criticize you guys as to simply point out that the main reason you guys are so far ahead of a lot of other equally, if not more talented and experienced, players on the server is because of the amount of gold you're spending on time reductions. Take that away and I'm sure you guys would still be strong alliance but not so absurdly far ahead in development. It's very early days and none of the alliances have proven anything yet. Your early conquests are not a result of some kind of superior strategy. If anything they reveal that in spite of all the gold some of you guys are still pretty nooby.

DeletedUser

lol. If you don't know why conquering an 800 point city is a weak move then i guess you'll find out through experience.

And the reason I make these posts about NOOBS is not so much to criticize you guys as to simply point out that the main reason you guys are so far ahead of a lot of other equally, if not more talented and experienced, players on the server is because of the amount of gold you're spending on time reductions. Take that away and I'm sure you guys would still be strong alliance but not so absurdly far ahead in development. It's very early days and none of the alliances have proven anything yet. Your early conquests are not a result of some kind of superior strategy. If anything they reveal that in spite of all the gold some of you guys are still pretty nooby.

Well said.

DeletedUser

I don’t think that the attack and conquering of an 800 point town prove either one or the other, not really. It was obviously something personal, and that being said. When you gold rush like that it does not really matter what towns you take (other than location). Other cities are so far behind in point, so there is nothing but positioning that is interesting. And it’s not like there are any good spots to colonize in :).

That’s perhaps the biggest drawbacks on early game gold rush; you get a fast strong lead but there are not really any good targets. You get a strong start though, with more than 1 place to produce units.

But you’re right that it does not prove strength or skills in “strategy”, that only time can tell us about :D hopefully we will have some great wars where the outcome of strength will show itself later.

DeletedUser

Haha! Conquering a 7/800 point player is a really awful move, as said by others, you'll find out soon why. NOOBS using a lot of gold? Destined to fail. Sure gold helps at the start but skill is needed to survive later. Most of you are thinking wow large average low member count, this can go lots of ways.

1) Get smashed by a bigger alliance
2) Loss of activity amongst the members due to crap settings.
3) You do very well and pwn, which i doubt.

As for commenting on which alliance will do well, its hardly any. Don't think hardly any of you will exist in about 5-6months time, you'll either disband, merge, or get killed. Then again :pro:

DeletedUser1405

I was personnally expecting them to crumble. They have not. While not attacking, they do lead the world in DBPs. Expect this alliance to come into its element later on.

Hey Nintz, look at the stats bud we are top 4 in ABP and top 4 in DBP so that tells me we are ballanced in attack and defence, not complaining about the comment but needed to put the record straight in case others reading this thought it was a genuine comment.