Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser

Thanks to those of you who informed me about my previous post issues. I will change it now.

Also, I want to say thanks for all the positive feedback on my analysis. I am planning on doing a weekly post like that, sometime between Th. and Sa. each week. I realize I will usually be wrong with predictions and stuff, but at least we can observe the progress of certain alliances on top.

I would also like to comment on the NOOBS here...

Are they using gold. Yes. Does it help? Yes.

Are they good players? Well, considering that even gold can't turn a zero into a hero just like that, these players should be at least half decent. And I maintain that a super-low member count will be an issue on this world later in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

and again i have to set you newbies straight

The city Ridder Peter conquored is now Helldog 2 (1573 points)

Lets take Gadzooks as an example

gadzooks 2118 Spirit of 45 1 2118

I bet you that in a few days Helldog 2 is gonna be bigger then Gadzooks city

So keep talking out of your behinds like your some kind of experianced players lol

You clearly dont have a clue about what your doing

But again, neither do we, we are just NOOBS ;) :eek:

DeletedUser21560

lol. If you don't know why conquering an 800 point city is a weak move then i guess you'll find out through experience.

And the reason I make these posts about NOOBS is not so much to criticize you guys as to simply point out that the main reason you guys are so far ahead of a lot of other equally, if not more talented and experienced, players on the server is because of the amount of gold you're spending on time reductions. Take that away and I'm sure you guys would still be strong alliance but not so absurdly far ahead in development. It's very early days and none of the alliances have proven anything yet. Your early conquests are not a result of some kind of superior strategy. If anything they reveal that in spite of all the gold some of you guys are still pretty nooby.

So basically what your saying here is that we are only ahead of you, because your all broke? Your rediculous... not even gonna bother saying anything else about that...

The thing that irritates me, is when small newbie nobodys like yourself and a few others like Jubier1 writes on here, like you were legends of grepolis and sit here and analyze everything...

And from what you write, i get the feeling that you dont have a clue about how to play the game, and only are seeking attention... And yes you do write your msgs to criticize NOOBS but what you dont realize is that your just stepping deeper and deeper in poo poo, until ur waist deep and cant get out of it again, and when you realize you didnt know what you were talking about, the whole game will have read your noobish comments and analyzations and laughed their asses off ;)

Just like with Axe, Cyrus and so on, we havent heard from them since they got reset... :pro:

DeletedUser

Noobs VS. the World

Noobs are running "Power Politics" and making lots of enemies at this time. The game is long and the World is too big. You (Noobs) are unable to shut everyone you do not like.
Besides, Thizzle, what is wrong with you? You so easily get jumpy. Relax a bit, bro. It is not good for your health.
If you guys will not change your attitude. I believe within a 6 weeks you will have lots of action in your own land. Many alliances will want a piece of you. And probably we will start to see a downfall of Noobs.
Carpe diem.

DeletedUser809

Thizzle, methinks though dost protest too much. You're not going to win on the forums. You just sound like a blowhard.

DeletedUser19523

guys, just you wait. Fist of Justice is making its way up the chain...

DeletedUser19523

Fatlady, I have a report that has to do with you.
Edit:
Looks like you're a collaborator with this guy.

haha no, tommy was looing at fatladys page then decided to put her name there. thats what "tommymcm" told me.

DeletedUser21770

Can I suggest leaving this as a top 12 alliance thread rather than a 'flame on any alliance/player you hate' thread? Rather than arguing on here, you could be showing what you're apparently capable of in-game. Actions speak louder than words. So get to it.

:pro: We fight like warriors, not like children.

DeletedUser

Please update guys,i have made some changes,and still have some more surprises.First of all i changed the named from Domino Effect to Roman Republic.

DeletedUser

Update?

Who exactly are you asking to update?

I could update my analysis post, which you might be talking about. But I will post a new one in 2 or 3 days. I would give Roman Republic the analysis as if it were still named Byzantine Empire/Domino Effect anyway.

DeletedUser

Ok... i will tell something about me.
I begin this world by joining my old pal from world Omega... MOSID,from the first day,well not really an pal since i determinate him to quit omega because of my attacks,we were enemyes there.Join him here to help and to be in the same team.
He had some troubles and got banned,so i taken the lead for this alliance.
I saw peoples leaving us and couldn't stand for such an thing and decided to give one more chance to this alliance trying to lead it with my best efforts.
So i manage to mantain many important players,change the internal organization,and at this time talking with some friends to join us,merge if you want,creating one big allaince and one academy.Still many changes to do,but if you need to know ... Byzantyne Empire changed name while MOSID ruled,and i changed now the name to Roman Republic,an new beggining if you want.
I will refuse to answer you to amateur questions like "who are you" ,i simply don't bother...peoples like jarpengui,cabz,cronos,or owen could tell you details about me if so interested.
Have an nice day.
Man i just hate peoples who don't like to apreciate an effort,an hard worked performance....

Almost forgot... i'm the main founder of Roman Republic...

DeletedUser

Um...

Okay.

I wasn't denying that you were a leader or founder or anything. I simply wanted to know what your first question was referring to.

And I wasn't saying that Roman Republic will be just like its previous incarnations, but you did admit that many important members and the general populace have carried over form one alliance to the next. Thus, I analyze all of the alliances as one evolving alliance.

DeletedUser19523

there should be a thing for first alliance break off. i would win that

DeletedUser

I'm making this a day early because I cannot guarantee I'll be on tomorrow.

Week 3 Analysis

Current Record: 3-4-5 (right-somewhat right-wrong)​

1. Roman Republic- They are back on top after a week of political turmoil. This latest incarnation of the old Byzantine Empire is looking better than ever. They are in the top 3 of both ABP and DBP. Assuming the leadership has actually settled down, nothing can stop this group. (excpet the other top alliances)

Last Week: 3
Next Week: 2

2. Spirit of 45- Wow. That's all I can say. They are in second, but their ABP- through the roof, and then some! I have absolutely no doubt this alliance will do well long-term.

Last Week: 2
Next Week: 1

3. The Heroes Guild- Well,well. A surprise here. Through a mave of mass-recruitment, this alliance finds itself in 3rd place. Their avg. pts is also over 1,000, was not expecting that at all. They are 7th in overall BPs. Not super-impressive, but still. I believe that this alliance may do well, but not in the immediate future.

Last Week: 10
Next Week: 5

4. Shadow Organization- One of the lesser top 12. They are only in 4th because of massive member count. Their BP is still terrible, under 4,000 overall.

I would say they will fall from grace, but I can't. Not yet.

Last Week: 5
Next Week: 6

5. Poseidon's Minions- Fell this week, as I predicted. They did go down a bit more than I thought they would. Still, their avg. points are going up nicely and they still lead in DBP.

Last Week: 1
Next Week: 3

6. The 13th Legion- Not much new here. Thy have a 1,200 point avg, and 5,000 BPs, making them 6th overall. Luckily for them, most of those are ABPs. Should stay a steadily growing alliance.

Last Week: 4
Next Week: 4

7. NOOBS- Well, so far so good for them. Nearing a 3,000 point avg, but they still haven't picked up one member from last week. Thisis the correct place for them.

Last Week: 8
Next Week: 7

8. Byzantine Elite- Falling steadily now. They have a avg. point under 1,000, which is unimpressive. They have a low BP rating for the top 12, and most of those are DBPs. They will hang on for a few weeks yet, but not forever.

Last Week: 6
Next Week: 9

9. Byzantine Players- I still don't see this as a good alliance. With a 800 point avg., this alliance will fall without the help of mass-recruitment. Which they might pull.

Last Week: 12
Next Week: Off-List

10. The Plague- New alliance here. They have a decent member count, but a sub-par average. I think this alliance won't stay on here, but maybe come back in a few weeks.

Last Week: N/A

11. The Black Spot - AOS- They have once again failed to make any forward progress. They are stubbornly clinging on to the top 12, but one must ask if a tight group of vets like this can survive in this world. Time will tell.

Last Week: 11
Next Week: 10

12. Tartarus- Another new alliance. Chances are they won't last, but if they grow rapidly, we may see a change.

Last Week: N/A

---For the Future---

13. TRUST-Soldiers- As I said last week, this alliance is still doing well. All they need is a higher member count.

21. The Old Republic- They haven't moved much from last week. Is that good or bad? I don't know for certain. They 35 members, which is still quite low.

---R.I.P. Former top 12---

Poseidon Family- Now Poseidon's Minions

Domino Effect- Now Roman Republic

Rebellions- I am on the understanding that this is now Roman Republic Academy. Not much chance for a comeback if that is the case.

Thrillology

Phrourach
♫ Roman Republic ♫ (me! :D)

Spirit of 45 (liars who will rot in hell)

The Heroes Guild (Heroes and Shadows don't sound like they'd go together!)

Shadow Organization (Shadow Organization sounds evil, Heroes Guild sounds good)

Poseidons Minions (More like Hade's Minions)

The 13th Legion ("unlucky number 13")

NOOBS (newbs)

Byzantine Elite (they shouldn't be there...)

The Plague (A virus/medical/disease related alliance at last o-o)

Byzantine Players (ANOTHER alliance with the name Byzantine in it!)

The Black Spot - AOS (what does AOS mean?)

Tartarus (Okay... what... never mind...)

DeletedUser809

♫ Roman Republic ♫ (me! :D)

Spirit of 45 (liars who will rot in hell)

The Heroes Guild (Heroes and Shadows don't sound like they'd go together!)

Shadow Organization (Shadow Organization sounds evil, Heroes Guild sounds good)

Poseidons Minions (More like Hade's Minions)

The 13th Legion ("unlucky number 13")

NOOBS (newbs)

Byzantine Elite (they shouldn't be there...)

The Plague (A virus/medical/disease related alliance at last o-o)

Byzantine Players (ANOTHER alliance with the name Byzantine in it!)

The Black Spot - AOS (what does AOS mean?)

Tartarus (Okay... what... never mind...)

aaah, feelin the love :D