Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser

Congratulations! You and your alliance has managed to last.
You're not the first, or the last alliance that people are going to judge.
Nobody really cares...Go do something instead of posting on these forums like a madman.

DeletedUser22448

Xpoodog don't worry about mungus, he is just a bunch of hot air.
Mungus i'm not organizing WP, I am just killing time preparing to kill TS members and take cities from them, you see I wasn't lying,joking, or pulling anyone's leg when I said I would start taking cities from TS members, I am just getting built up enough to do it with minimal losses.

Oh quick question mungus why has TS lost almost 2 million point this past weekend?????? and WP have gained them????????

DeletedUser24356

our alliances alliance will flatten you ts like pavement being steamrolled

DeletedUser22448

Yea TS is #1 but the coalition of alliance has them all running scared straight into VM. Don't believe me check there stats' Alot of 0 accross a number of there players including Mungus, Graxlex, and a few other's and if they haven't went VM they have given up and are losing their cities to internal conquers, but a few are going to other alliances. So as for the alliance top 12 here is my list
1. The Syndicate - Going down will be not around come WW stage. Will probably start Recruiting again once the leaders get off VM.
2. Westpoint - Moving up, tight nit, works well together. Getting set for WW stage
3. Hell Hound Warriors - Moving up, tight nit, working well with others
4. Hell Hounds - Moving up, tight nit, working well with others
5. Hyperborea - don't think they are gonna survive much longer
6. Isis - good team, gonna keep eyes on them they will be a force to watch out for
7. Alph Centauri - Doing good, Haven't had any issues with them
8. Hounds from Hell - Working well with others
9. Saxon Hero Corp. - Not much longer now for them around
10. Dark horse - Not going to far
11. Beta Centauri - Doing good, no issues
12. Saxon Heros II - Not gonna be in place for WW stage

This is My thoughts not that of my alliance, But I have also been in Byzantium enough to learn a number of things about most players here.

DeletedUser11067

That is so much A..E licking Pest,just want to let alliance,s out their no that read the above and really think about what the pest is saying.Please people remember the days when westpoint and the noobs were on top.

DeletedUser

Yea TS is #1 but the coalition of alliance has them all running scared straight into VM. Don't believe me check there stats' Alot of 0 accross a number of there players including Mungus, Graxlex, and a few other's and if they haven't went VM they have given up and are losing their cities to internal conquers, but a few are going to other alliances. So as for the alliance top 12 here is my list
1. The Syndicate - Going down will be not around come WW stage. Will probably start Recruiting again once the leaders get off VM.
2. Westpoint - Moving up, tight nit, works well together. Getting set for WW stage
3. Hell Hound Warriors - Moving up, tight nit, working well with others
4. Hell Hounds - Moving up, tight nit, working well with others
5. Hyperborea - don't think they are gonna survive much longer
6. Isis - good team, gonna keep eyes on them they will be a force to watch out for
7. Alph Centauri - Doing good, Haven't had any issues with them
8. Hounds from Hell - Working well with others
9. Saxon Hero Corp. - Not much longer now for them around
10. Dark horse - Not going to far
11. Beta Centauri - Doing good, no issues
12. Saxon Heros II - Not gonna be in place for WW stage

This is My thoughts not that of my alliance, But I have also been in Byzantium enough to learn a number of things about most players here.

Don't you mean, moving back, up tight, nit wits and others are working for you? HH come to your rescue more often than not....

our alliances alliance will flatten you ts like pavement being steamrolled
Still waiting on invitations....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24356

Oh by the way ice angel Ts is doing just fine losing their hold in first place with points if i remember correctly Ts had 22mil points and westpoint had 10 but what happens now westpoint 16.8 mil points and TS 20.3 mil points and your leaders are all scared out of playing and are in vm
omg-a-water-balloon.jpg
and that waterballon is westpoint throwing your lead up into the air and watching it fall

and....

you TS players are going to be pests dinner!

DeletedUser

Pest? HAHAHAHA! Thanks for the laugh. And as far as the leaders you "think" are in vm, keep believing what others tell you, it will help us out! You have no idea what a leader is anyway.

DeletedUser24356

ha your tryin to say your leaders aint prescoolers scared of the big fat monsters and go in vm and run away by the way give vlad a pat on the back for trying to kill us but all he did was reunite us stronger and weed out the inactives

DeletedUser22448

Hey Ice, OK everyone isn't in VM they just came back from it. I see now, But why is there a ton of Red numbers on your member's activity in grepostats???. but you still have a few good players in VM like Elmo, or Shooting,mic,kontvinger,joesph-laff,jerkstore,bigtim???????? where are all these players????
And before you ask what about our members on VM all where pre-planned for months to the best of my knowledge, unlike yours that just activate VM to keep from loosing all their cities over a week. But hey I look like i'm in VM most of the time due to no point movement, however I still log in every day, and build troops, so that I can start taking more cities from TS members. So who's next????

Actually HH doesn't come to our rescue They do very good on their own. We don't need defensive help from anyone and neither do they. Offensive we are working well together as a team to get rid of you pre-schoolers.
As for leadership, I probably have been a leader in more worlds and in RL more then you know, or will find out.

Now before the Mod's step in let's get this back on topic. Ice when ever you feel froggy, you know where my cities are leap!

No more Off topic post's for me will update the Top 12 alliances in my eyes next week sometime.

DeletedUser

Can't wait for the updated top 12. Because as I see it, you will always be below TS. 16 million points overall, but 1/3 the attacking skills and stats. Whose says you have the last say in anything? If half the world knew how low you actually can go in a game, then you wouldn't be in any alliance.

DeletedUser25074

i think you'll find there no hiding here mate. You may wanna get your facts straight before jumping to conclusions. Ask your so called coalition i fought right up until the sunday when i had a lose in the family and just couldnt be on as much as it took to keep those cities. im back now and ready to go for round 2 if you and your rabble think you can take me again

DeletedUser

1 The Syndicate: They are not the biggest alliance anymore, since WP started creating subchapters. But they are still conquering WP'ers and WP warriors, thus showing natural growth.
2 Westpoint: A merger of all kinds of alliances and players, known for breaking their word and dirty play, growing because they attract players from other alliances
3 Westpoint Warriors: This alliance seems to be too afraid to stand alone, first under hell hounds, now under WP
4 Hell Hounds: Seems this group is standing alone now. Or will they also merge with WP
5 Alpha Centauri: a WP loyal group, with the purpose to attack syndicate, showing a net loss in cities though
6 Hyperborea : Seems to be loosing players. Were standing strong against WP until recently.

DeletedUser24356

oh and wpw if you want to know why gat angry at you is because you betrayed uwe were always saving you cities and when we needed help what do you the few good members in your alliance support other the rest bah who cares let them lose their city heck AC and Bc were sending more support then you and they were under heavy fire you should be ashamed of yourselft wpw

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, is there any major alliance that is at war with both Westpoint and The Syndicate? It seems to me like the whole world is either on a side against Westpoint and their allies or either at war with The Syndicate and their allies.

DeletedUser22217

Just out of curiosity, is there any major alliance that is at war with both Westpoint and The Syndicate? It seems to me like the whole world is either on a side against Westpoint and their allies or either at war with The Syndicate and their allies.
Good question.
The answer is NO.

Oh btw, I would like to kindly ask Hp not to try to recruit our players.
Don't try to save yourselves with inviting those who takeover your cities.
If u didn't notice till now, HH has own character and it can be pretty feisty at times.

DeletedUser

ThePis

As for leadership, I probably have been a leader in more worlds and in RL more then you know, or will find out.

Probably = The chance that something is likely to happen.

In your case NO chance

DeletedUser22517

Congrats to Westpoint for becoming the number 1 alliance