Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser

Also thrilling, the new number 3, dustland, with fewer members compared to number 4 and 5. Created for a sole purpose.

DeletedUser24356

Gap between wp and ts now 6mil hope wp had a nice day in first because that time is long gone

DeletedUser32020

Westpoint and Westpoint Warriors are loosing cities fast !!!!!!!!!!
they are constantly loosing cities to Dustland and The Syndicate

DeletedUser

Conquers - losses= net growth over last 7 days from grepo

1 The Syndicate 128 - 32= 96
2 Westpoint 79 - 35= 44
3 Dustland 58 -21= 37
4 Westpoint Warriors 48-49 = -1
5 Hell Hounds 39-22=17
6 Pankhaia 19-10=9
7 Alpha Centauri 17-17=0
8 Dustland II 9-6=3

DeletedUser22217

Nahh
we all know how TS does this number.
Instead of supporting those who are gonna loose cities, they kick them, so TS itself does not loose cities lol.

DeletedUser22517

Nahh
we all know how TS does this number.
Instead of supporting those who are gonna loose cities, they kick them, so TS itself does not loose cities lol.
LOL, when was the last time you took a city from active player???

DeletedUser22217

Are you interested in me personally or in HH in general?!

LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25074

Sharkiejr undefeated no more :p

Looks like if WP cant even defend there No1. from a nobody like me then TS really will just win this world.

DeletedUser22217

No one is untouchable and everyone has weak moments joseph.
But I believe that u know very well that it is not about falling, it is important to have the will to endure and stand up again.
I wonder how many free slots sharkie has by now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25074

the 11 slots we have given him (so far) :p plus 154863 DBP plenty of slots. But here is his real problem. Its all well and good having those slots but whats the point in filling them if u cant defend them. Sharkie is done for.

DeletedUser22217

Posible.
No idea if he will give up, but he was number one so he must have some qualities after all.
We'll see

DeletedUser

We did it!Big thanks to all The Syndicate members!
GG TS. Leadership in HH was awful and I think they lost the game for everyone on their team. Having my trips sent back from our WW was classic and they had level 6 walls or something of that nature... SMH

DJSensi did quite a lot to sabotage WP and HH. Well done to him for helping TS to win the game.

My only regret is that I didn't go over to TS with DJ and Carter Noble I when we had the chance. I had too much respect for the players in Dustland to do that tho.

Best players IMO (outside of TS)
Euryanassa
PeaceTrain
X-Eos
DirtySyde
Wrigleyvillestunner911
SharkieJr
Attackmeplz
KristianV
Carter Noble I

DeletedUser32020

what is happening now days in byzantium ?
are TS still trying to take tomb and colossus of rhodes ?
according to Hall of Fame no one has got the crown and player stats says that there is still some fighting going on