Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser21774

Kudos to the moderators. Without whom, the game would have gone on interminably.

They used the rules (and their personal judgement) to strip Omega of 142 cities, and cutting off all appeals. I'm sure this was a tough call for them.

To The Syndicate, I congratulate you on winning any way you could. It was well played... all of it.

DeletedUser22517

Thanks dustballs1, but mate i doubt those 142 cities would have make any difference :) Just to let you know PM and i`ll get you some of my reports and half of our alliance hit nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21774

Yeah, once the mods tipped their hand that they were intending on creating the ending we got, lots of people stopped logging. The mods affected the game play for the last 3 weeks. There were no current, former or future mods in our ranks, and not a lot of vets either.

I was pleased because so many in our alliance either just started (check the complaints about new flags just showing up out of nowhere) or learned Grepolis from scratch. We eschewed the MRA approach, and it was very satisfying watching so many new players become quite adept at the end.

DeletedUser11067

T/S won because we are one unit with good loyal trusted players,DUSTLAND made a big mistake taking in rejects from westpoint and all their sister alliance,by far dustland was a better unit and more together when they were a small alliance who gave us a harder time when they was dustland players only.

No excuses dustballs you got beat by a better leader and alliance,your down fall was your leadership by far and so was H/H and H/H/W WESTPOINT,the day AMP left westpoint was the day TS won this world,respect TO AMP other than that players like DANLWARS AND SHARKIES TIGERLEE AND ALL THE OTHER EGOS OUT THEIR,they lost this world for you,selfish players who had no idea how to really treat players that are in their alliance that showed good progress but didnt give them a chance to blossom,as for TIGER LEE AND MULLY07 GETTING BANNED AND THATS WHY YOU LOST THIS WORLD,lol thats all i can say,they either got banned on purpose and run like chickens or they was cheating (double accounting) or login each overs account,either way they broke the rules of play and deserve to get banned.

BLOODRUNNER YOU REALLY ARE A BAD PLAYER AND SPORTSMANSHIP :) LETS SEE HOW LONG YOU HOLD UP IN BYZANTINE,I HAVE A FUNNY FEELING YOU ARE GONNA QUIT AND COPY YOUR NAME,RUNNERS RUN FIGHTERS FIGHT

RESPCET TO ALL THISE EX DUSTLAND PLAYERS WHO SENT WELL DONE MESSAGE TO T.S

T.S LIVES FOREVER,WINNERS OF BYZANTINE

DeletedUser25074

You forgot rasha billy. 100% the biggest waste of space this world ever saw lol

DeletedUser11067

Yes joe,was that the player who screamed for help on 5th wonder we took and me and you attacked him and they over done sending defense to him and he couldnt read the game that well,we didnt even have a revolt and they stuck 20k of biremes in harbor and it was just me and you attacking him,but the real target they stuck nothing and we took it :) RASHA

DeletedUser11067

Were are OMEGA leaders,it shows they was hiding when we was attacking and they hide in defeat,Tiger-lee,EireBuachaill,HenryJF,AB1977

thanks dustballs for your words and coming on here and saying what you did,alls i can see is it takes a women to speak up for OMEGA and they wonder why they LOST

DeletedUser25074

Yes rasha was the tool who lost TP there 1 and only wonder all cause he was a selfish **** like i told them all. But oh no Rasha was there leader and the guy with all the plans and the 1 who was doing everything for the alliance. (Even though he did F.all accept for take his pick of inactives, Sim and watch as his team mates lost cities without throwing so much as 1 bireme of support)

id like to thank all of the Ex HH leadership for there decision that day to turn on me and back up that tool lol. Its cause of you TS got there 5th wonder and i got my crown along side them ;)

DeletedUser

Hi Billy, my apologies for not writing to congratulate you and TS's world win sooner. I've only been logging in here every few weeks as I left the game due to RL commitments (new job and summer interests coaching sports several nights a week and all weekend playing/on the p**s) and passed my account to another player through an in game transfer about 8wks ago.

From the comments of Dusty and the TS players here it sounds as if the mods made some tough (and correct) decisions and TS got a thoroughly deserved win. So again congrats to you all for the time and effort that you put into the server over the last 18-20 months. If I ever get the chance to devote the time required to play Grepo again (at present due to RL this is not possible but who knows what will happen in 6 mths or so) I'll look some of the TS guys up and will message you to see if we can look to work together in another server.

Good luck to all in your new servers and who knows we may run into each other if I have the opportunity to get back into Grepo I look forward to seeing who is still around.

AB1977

DeletedUser11067

Hi guys new world just started,anyone who wants to join from OMEGA please message me in byzantine and ill give you link for the alliance,SPEED 1