Top 12 Top 12 alliances and views

DeletedUser

It's way to early to judge the alliances. Even players who were noobs in a other world could be the best in this world. The same story about the alliances.

Even if The Wolves are noobs, I don't think we could judge them right now. But when the BP ends, we can judge them.

DeletedUser38652

It's way to early to judge the alliances. Even players who were noobs in a other world could be the best in this world. The same story about the alliances.

Even if The Wolves are noobs, I don't think we could judge them right now. But when the BP ends, we can judge them.

Judge me now, and I'll pay you when BP ends.

DeletedUser

No one said MIR is a noob alliance, i just regret the mailing i've had...

No answers on my questions is like saying hello without meaning it :eek:

DeletedUser39979

No one said MIR is a noob alliance, i just regret the mailing i've had...

No answers on my questions is like saying hello without meaning it :eek:

What ??? I tell you my answers , no?

DeletedUser

I think MIR are noobs, but when you can conquer me, you have my respect. ^^

DeletedUser39979

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's unbelievable how many people think they're the best of the world...

DeletedUser16696

Yup, I left about 1 year ago so any trace of me is gone :( Any world/s I did play ruled and had no competition, then we all decided to ghost because no competition. Another world (tai i believe) was just becoming a one horse race again (in nightmares of elysium) and felt it be the same in Xi.

It's sort of the same in Lindos were every alliance is pacted against us, but more competition currently then the other worlds ^_^

DeletedUser38652

Yup, I left about 1 year ago so any trace of me is gone :( Any world/s I did play ruled and had no competition, then we all decided to ghost because no competition. Another world (tai i believe) was just becoming a one horse race again (in nightmares of elysium) and felt it be the same in Xi.

It's sort of the same in Lindos were every alliance is pacted against us, but more competition currently then the other worlds ^_^

Still you got PG and PM to help you...