Top 12 Top 12 alliances and views

DeletedUser31639

Idk. Spec must be going crazy from being so alone.

WILSON! WILSON, I'M SORRY! I can't... WILLSAAA HA HA HAAAAAAAN!!

--------------------------------------------------------
You're right. I tried in another browser and they're working again. Must've been the extra security settings I made to IE, EMET and Flash that broke them. Thanks for letting me know that they're still working!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2595

Thought People might like to see these graphs I produced for my alliance:

For information, per Day takes the data provided in the rankings and divides by todays date minus the day that grepostats says the aliiance was started. per member divides the data by the current meber count. per member per day divides by both of these values.

Attachments

• BP.png
    BP.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser33530

OK well I think I understand what you showed lol. Would have been better if you did it on an active world though.
Oh and the last graph I feel is inaccurate as UF (for example) by far has the most days being alive. Also the amount of members does not remain constant at all times.

DeletedUser2595

Yes, you have had more days, hence longer to build up the points. That graph just shows the average points growth per day of each member. I agree it isn't perfect for points as players will have had points before joining the alliance and as I'm dealing with static data but it's good as a basic view. A lot better for BP as it counts it from when the alliance was started and only earned by members while in that alliance. Was really the BP I did it for, the points were an afterthought.

Tell you what, i'll remove the Points ones and leave only BP.

As for doing it on an active world... 1. this is the world I play in therefore the one I have interest in. 2. This world isn't exactly dead.

I wasn't trying to show anything either, just thought i'd put some stats up for people to look at.

DeletedUser25249

What happened to baer and ronnie?

Nice graphs sh101, say hi to all the athens crew for me.

DeletedUser22708

Do you even play this world cheater or are you just desperately making posts in every world forum?

DeletedUser42486

who cares about the name, your reaction to it is whats ridicculous (;

DeletedUser33530

Fair enough. I did have trouble with it as most guys were preparing to attack billy. Sadly only a few players got all the BP :(. Although it was fun to weed's cities clear themselves of all Billy's support.

DeletedUser2595

Hey Kd, we all say hi back. :) LB and Ronnie had RL catch up with them unfortunately, didn't want to keep playing. You still playing grepo somewhere?

What was really fun was to see Billy gain over 300K DBP in about 24 hours. Who cares if you lose a few cities in a poor area when you can gain enough slots for a hell of a lot more? :)

DeletedUser33530

I can agree with that but now he doesn't have as much cities to hold VPs in. Also do you know whats up with the ocean 9 colonies? We figured that he would retreat to 034 or 035 but ocean 9 was a bit of a shock.

DeletedUser2595

I can agree with that but now he doesn't have as much cities to hold VPs in. Also do you know whats up with the ocean 9 colonies? We figured that he would retreat to 034 or 035 but ocean 9 was a bit of a shock.

He'll have plenty of cities to run the VP's in soon enoug. :)