Top 12 Top 12 alliances and views

DeletedUser16696

Still you got PG and PM to help you...

Well done, I can join a world with a group a friends from previous worlds who all work well together and help each other. So yes, I help them, they help me. Isn't that what alliances are for?

DeletedUser38652

Well done, I can join a world with a group a friends from previous worlds who all work well together and help each other. So yes, I help them, they help me. Isn't that what alliances are for?

Ok, they couldhave joined, but most people just dont join speed 1 worlds, in Lindos you guys are feared, not under attack by every alliance like us in Nicaea

DeletedUser16696

Ok, they couldhave joined, but most people just dont join speed 1 worlds, in Lindos you guys are feared, not under attack by every alliance like us in Nicaea

Happens to everyone ^_^

DeletedUser958

Well even the pro's started somewhere ;)
But luckily some of us started as some of the very first players in Grepolis :p
So everyone were equally screwed at that time ;)

DeletedUser

luckily some of us started as some of the very first players in Grepolis :p
So everyone were equally screwed at that time ;)

So glad to start another world at the beginning. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16429

Legion of Ghaul and 007 are the only top 12 alliances worth noting. All of the others are MRAs or have incapable leaders.

DeletedUser39979

Legion of Ghaul and 007 are the only top 12 alliances worth noting. All of the others are MRAs or have incapable leaders.

That isn't right ... This isn't a world with speed 3 is one with speed 1 ... :)

DeletedUser

not all alliance with a large number MRA...most of us have a lot experience

DeletedUser16429

I've played Grepo since alpha and the world always starts like this. I can tell you as none of the leaders in the other alliances have lead any good alliances. You can say you lead a top 10 alliance on another world, but that too probably is an MRA

DeletedUser38652

I've played Grepo since alpha and the world always starts like this. I can tell you as none of the leaders in the other alliances have lead any good alliances. You can say you lead a top 10 alliance on another world, but that too probably is an MRA

True.. Watch Nicaea.. Immortals with their 4 academies fell after 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

True.. Watch Nicaea.. Immortals with their 4 academies fell after 2 weeks.

please, in a dutch Omega, there was a alliance with 4 academies. It had 700 members in total! And the craziest thing, it survived for 2 months!

DeletedUser

Sons of Odin ^^
Conquerd a village of 5.3k points yesterday off sons of odin.