Top 12 Top 12 alliances and views

DeletedUser33530

Guilty as charged I guess but I wouldn't say we killed off the world here. It was dying before our final merge and we probably stopped many players from leaving. Also let's face it, triad wouldn't have had a proper fight for wonders if the rents and UF didn't merge.

DeletedUser11165

The whole of Athens was close and the most amazingly fought server but the server timing bug that killed 3 wonder operations still rankles with me as we would have an even better fight had that not happened. It was an utter disgrace; took nothing away from you guys but it was not fair that attacks and support were jumbled up and Inno never bothered to even apologise when we sent screenshots of everything to prove it.

I hope with the slow release of worlds we get another like it soon.

Athens Forever

DeletedUser31480

The whole of Athens was close and the most amazingly fought server but the server timing bug that killed 3 wonder operations still rankles with me as we would have an even better fight had that not happened. It was an utter disgrace; took nothing away from you guys but it was not fair that attacks and support were jumbled up and Inno never bothered to even apologise when we sent screenshots of everything to prove it.

I hope with the slow release of worlds we get another like it soon.

Athens Forever

Yeah remember them, keep a watch out for the new servers, a server with 2 2 or above with a small alliance cap should be fun world.

DeletedUser2595

Cheater the world wasn't dying. And earliwr you said that you would rather have fought for WW. Well rel and uf not merging would have made for a fun 3 way race luke Athens was at start of WW. That way we could have all had a fun tooth and nail fight rather than a res sim.

DeletedUser33530

Triad wasn't dying but UF and Rel were both dying. If we didn't merge Triad would had the easiest wonder victory ever no doubt and I don't think you guys would have liked that. At least now win or lose we had kind of decent fight. Nothing even close to Athens though.

DeletedUser11165

Cheater in a way you are correct the merge actually gave us a fight but 4 - 1 should not of been needed for a fight. That being said I still find it pathetic the way it happened for Relentless to fully agree merger with UF only to one last time come back and use that to try to force merger with us; your now alliance mates with players who saw you guys as the ugly bride so to speak.

Certainly I am enjoying this ending to a degree although its not as hard fought as Athens but the sheer amount of quality players on Athens was staggering.

The Donx madness we can disagree on the reasons behind it but I assume we agree it was a crazy 48 hours

DeletedUser2595

Same as this will be a crazy 24 hours. :)

Thought we had no chance of landing on your WW's Cheater? :p

DeletedUser21774

Sean, face it. Our alliance is #2 in size and that's about all there is to it!

Does anyone know why my game lagged for 5 minutes around 08:30 today?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22847

screnshots noob!:)

7331be3892.jpg

DeletedUser2595

Not quite to Athens standards yet my dear Noob Kd, but we still have plenty to land yet. :)

Think we have a screenshot somewhere of a pegasus nuke plunging to it's doom earlier too.

EDIT: Found them. :)

lols.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Same as this will be a crazy 24 hours. :)

Thought we had no chance of landing on your WW's Cheater? :p

I don't think I ever said that. I might have said the odds are against you but never said it was impossible.
On a side note as this is the fifth largest stack I have ever seen I have to say I am impressed but I think once you got past 10k biermes you were just sending for the hell of it.

DeletedUser2595

Well with something like 900 attacks inc we might as well stack it up and get a good ratio. :)

Plus we're trying to show our strength to you. :p

DeletedUser42486

I don't think I ever said that. I might have said the odds are against you but never said it was impossible.
On a side note as this is the fifth largest stack I have ever seen I have to say I am impressed but I think once you got past 10k biermes you were just sending for the hell of it.

i think it was you who said it, or else it was AP, cant quite remember ^^

i wanted to send in 5k harpies aswell for the fun of it, but my alliance didnt agree, they just
dont see the awesome potential of blunt defence that harpies has! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser33530

Well with something like 900 attacks inc we might as well stack it up and get a good ratio. :)

Plus we're trying to show our strength to you. :p
lol it was 900! I feel sorry for Pileser now his game must be close to crashing and think of all the reports he has to go through to find the funny ones. Think you guys owe him a lot of drinks.
Also Pileser really wanted to keep his top DBP spot didn't he?

i think it was you who said it, or else it was AP, cant quite remember ^^

i wanted to send in 5k harpies aswell for the fun of it, but my alliance didnt agree, they just
dont see the awesome potential of blunt defence that harpies has! :rolleyes:
ill double check that for you.

Please just say screw them and sent the harpies towards the end if our attacks die down. I really want a screen shot of that.

DeletedUser42486

would look less impressive if i only send my own share of the 5k ^^

DeletedUser33530

I really don't care whose it is I just want to see that really badly lol :D

DeletedUser11165

tumblr_inline_mflxwsd_W4_Y1qery84.jpg
[/url]

Phoenix forums

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_mflxwsdW4Y1qery84.jpg
    tumblr_inline_mflxwsdW4Y1qery84.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 13