Top 12 Top 12 Alliances are mostly MRAs!

DeletedUser47429

All that is important is who is growing and aggressive, not who is sitting on their hands or striving to become the biggest MRA.

Here is the top net growers over the last 7 days:

1. Dominion Rising +40
2. -ANONYMOUS- +38
3. Goats of War +35
4. Bad Wolf +33
5. Itz so Fluffy +33
6. -A41- +31
7. Testudo +29
8. Dont You Know +27
9. Crimson Legion +25
10. Swans +24
11. TOTL Reborn +23
12. WHO CARES? NO OTHER ALLIANCE GREW BY 20 CITIES IN THE PAST WEEK.

These are the alliances that matter. Nordic? It's an MRA. Caged? Stay in your cage. :pro:

DeletedUser

I think we're forgetting what an MRA is here.. I don't think that ROTT for example send out invitations willy nilly.

DeletedUser47429

No, I am well aware of what MRAs are. ROTT isn't an MRA, they're just sitting on their hands. Nothing worse than a group of players with lots of cities just simming.

DeletedUser

You're saying all these alliances are sitting on their hands and simming, yet all I see is their ABP being 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc, whilst your alliance appears to be ranked 14th, but ranked 21st in ABP?

DeletedUser

I mean conquers arent particularly good at determining this since the ones you have mentioned that arent on that list are fighting each other. which means they are trading cities without much net gain. you can see that in the alliance fighters pageas the two you called out have a pretty good distance on everyone else in BP so like the poster above said you should really get a better handle on what an MRA is

DeletedUser

Do you know how many bp you have to get to open a slot when you have 15 cities. How about when you have 6? You have an interesting metric for comparing alliances. However, when you compare alliances populated with guys with 3,4 and 5 cities to alliances populated with 15, 20, 25 the little guy will always win. The big guys on this list had great weeks. Actually made me double take at a couple of them, but the little guys on the list should be growing that quickly.

DeletedUser

You know we agree a majority of the time. You just hate to admit it.

DeletedUser

Do you know how many bp you have to get to open a slot when you have 15 cities. How about when you have 6? You have an interesting metric for comparing alliances. However, when you compare alliances populated with guys with 3,4 and 5 cities to alliances populated with 15, 20, 25 the little guy will always win. The big guys on this list had great weeks. Actually made me double take at a couple of them, but the little guys on the list should be growing that quickly.

I beg to differ on that one. I have got 3 cultural levels over the last 3 days providing me with extra slots and already have 20 cities. People in my area with 5-6 cities are struggling to open slots as fast. Many cities = many city festivals running in all support cities and BP gains in attack cities keep me gaining roughly a culture slot a day.

DeletedUser

I agree with that. 5 cities in 55 and you are probably in trouble. 5 or 6 cities in 25 and you are a big fish that should be eating little fish.

Aicy

Strategos
Once you have enough cities you don't even need to attack anymore to grow at a decent rate, city festivals are very good. ^^

DeletedUser

I will have caught up with pramsey on ABP in 2-3 weeks time to add to my festivals too lol

DeletedUser

Since you are not in 55 you should grow quickly eating little fish as previously stated.