Top 12 Top 12 Alliances are mostly MRAs!

DeletedUser

Mass Pacting Alliance?
When did 3 pacts mean mass? 2 of which pacts are the same alliance, Phalanx and Testudo.

edit: Thinking about it Kad, aren't Fluffy part of a 4 alliance MPA?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shee Ra

Phrourach
Yeah PD is not an MRA, it is an MPA lol

well I have more than 20k more ABP than you so feel free to call m a simmer, cos you know how bad that makes you look XD

That puts you in the top 14 attackers.. so fair play! But we can't prove that as you didn't answer my Q so no idea who you are... 20K more than me .. is an elite few... but anyway we were talking of your alliance as a whole.. and I remain ignorant of that nugget..

DeletedUser

@ dewbrine: IgB and IgB A makes you at 5 alliances lol "we're not fat" works alone :D

@ Shee Ra: we are actually just below you in the point roster with 13 less members, and are going up rather than down :D

Shee Ra

Phrourach
Don't You Know are just below Goats in the points roster with 13 less members... and ummm no comment.... mostly as they have do have a brother and most deffo on the way down.

sigh

DeletedUser

*3. I don't know who you think our 4th is, and what makes them branches?! We're just allied to them, Testudo, Phalanx, IgB that is - Branches would imply i take my orders from Phalanx, ewww