Top 12 Top 12 Alliances are mostly MRAs!

DeletedUser

OOOOHHH AAAHHHH!!! Your big bad alliance of 120 players took 14 cities in 11 days!! !!!

As for who you are - I don't care; and apparently you are too embarrassed to admit who you are.;)

I hate to be this guy, as i know you're being sarcastic, but they've got 115 members, and took 119 cities in the past 11 days

edit: I think i misread your post, sorry, were you on about the conquers he print screened? :S

DeletedUser

JamaicanPotato?

I do like Potatoes but no that is not me.

whoever he is, he's probably in anonymous because of those charts, in which case me and him are in the same alliance, so I'm on his side in this argument.

:D

OOOOHHH AAAHHHH!!! Your big bad alliance of 120 players took 14 cities in 11 days!! !!!

As for who you are - I don't care; and apparently you are too embarrassed to admit who you are.;)

I am by no means embarrassed, I mainly logged into this old forum account to put some realism into this conversation, your alliance reminds me of a weaker version of the main anonymous alliance (you have simmers in O36 m8).

On the number of players, we have a fair few players (mainly in sister alliances who are working in other oceans) but hey at least we have players in the main alliance who aren't just simming. ;)

I hate to be this guy, as i know you're being sarcastic, but they've got 115 members, and took 119 cities in the past 11 days

edit: I think i misread your post, sorry, were you on about the conquers he print screened? :S

Meh I go by the main alliance's stats and I find them to be somewhat pleasing. As I stated before we have yet to come across any real challenging alliance, time will tell if we can take on a bigger enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to admit, The eastern rim sounds a lot more exciting that the western then

DeletedUser47429

Come on guys, have a sense of humor. My cheeky tone is what got the conversation started. Up to this thread, this forum was dead. If our shy friend from anonymous had even noticed before getting so defensive, anonymous is listed number 2 on my list so I actually respect their accomplishments. On the other hand, he admits they have a fair number of simmers in their academies, which is by every definition I know an admission of MRA status. The main disadvantage I have in assessing anonymous and a few of the other alliances is that despite having played in over a dozen worlds, I simply don't recognize any of the names. On the other hand, I do know some very first rate players in this world, but they are more scattered among alliances than has been the case in other servers I've played, which means there doesn't appear to be a single dominant alliance destined to win the world, which is a refreshing situation for many of us.

DeletedUser

Come on guys, have a sense of humor. My cheeky tone is what got the conversation started. Up to this thread, this forum was dead. If our shy friend from anonymous had even noticed before getting so defensive, anonymous is listed number 2 on my list so I actually respect their accomplishments. On the other hand, he admits they have a fair number of simmers in their academies, which is by every definition I know an admission of MRA status. The main disadvantage I have in assessing anonymous and a few of the other alliances is that despite having played in over a dozen worlds, I simply don't recognize any of the names. On the other hand, I do know some very first rate players in this world, but they are more scattered among alliances than has been the case in other servers I've played, which means there doesn't appear to be a single dominant alliance destined to win the world, which is a refreshing situation for many of us.

To be honest I don't really mind what's said in the externals, my original post was also meant to be in jest (which is why it was basically a C+P of your OP).

By the way I am DivineEnvoy (new name), the person with far too much ABP's and too little DBP's. xD

DeletedUser

On the other hand, I do know some very first rate players in this world, but they are more scattered among alliances than has been the case in other servers I've played, which means there doesn't appear to be a single dominant alliance destined to win the world, which is a refreshing situation for many of us.

I know, it's fun! :D

DeletedUser

By the way I am DivineEnvoy (new name), the person with far too much ABP's and too little DBP's. xD

No you're the one who's cities have names I couldn't rewrite, even if I copied and pasted them. Enemies must have fun trying to put them in BB codes.

DeletedUser

You could just click on the city and press the BB code button, but aye, my eyes hurt now

In other news, congrats to you for passing Caged to the #1 spot!

DeletedUser

You could just click on the city and press the BB code button, but aye, my eyes hurt now

In other news, congrats to you for passing Caged to the #1 spot!

Never even realised we got #1, good to see.

All Praise be to Lord AngryPolarBear. :p

DeletedUser

I think he meant conquest variance not total conquests ;)

I have to admit, The eastern rim sounds a lot more exciting that the western then

I might be on the eastern rim :D Maybe I need to teleport to western rim and stir up some trouble XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47429

My ABP/DBP ratio is even higher than yours...I guess that makes me a bad neighbor:cool:

DeletedUser47429

By the way, Naji is in 75, [town]96342[/town], but it would be easier to find him in Katane.:p