Top 12 Top 12 Alliances Discussion Thread

DeletedUser46251

Right i've tried to keep this as vague as possible so that our dearest Pebbles doesn't get her knickers in a twist for going "off topic" :p

So basically this thread is for you guys to discuss anything you want to do with the top 12 alliances.

DeletedUser27128

I just love how O Orador has ditched the forums after the collapse of THE GANG... :D

DeletedUser8396

As long as your posts refer to an alliance in the top 12 (and their relation to the game...) this is fine.

DeletedUser27128

Anyway back on topic... The Usual Suspects are growing unsually fast..

DeletedUser38465

Anyway back on topic... The Usual Suspects are growing unsually fast..

They've taken cities from top ten alliances, like The Culling, AGIII, Illuminati etc.

Its quite easy taking cities and growing when most of the enemy teams you facw doesnt even have a second city yet. Or is ranked 40th or worse.

Still good to see some light when 7 CSS have been sunk, then they gold up another one.

DeletedUser

They've taken cities from top ten alliances, like The Culling, AGIII, Illuminati etc.

Its quite easy taking cities and growing when most of the enemy teams you facw doesnt even have a second city yet. Or is ranked 40th or worse.

Still good to see some light when 7 CSS have been sunk, then they gold up another one.
Bet they go after the Fruit Loopers Inactives next :D

DeletedUser

Fruit Troop is well organised, you can see they are taking there internals at top speed no matter how big the cities are. Who are you in game btw?
If you are so well organised then you can produce a list of Fruit Looper reds and yellows to back up your post. As for my IGN -wouldn't you like to know. :p

DeletedUser48688

Sorry but can I ask where you have received this information from as illuminati have certainly not had a city taken by "the usual suspects".

DeletedUser29916

If you are so well organised then you can produce a list of Fruit Looper reds and yellows to back up your post. As for my IGN -wouldn't you like to know. :p

Where did I say I was well organised? I said Fruit Loop Troops are well organised.
And I'd like to know every ones IGN, nothing to special about that but feel free to stay anonymous, I don't mind.

DeletedUser23384

'The Gang' thought you had to have members to be a gang?

DeletedUser33530

Actually I can. At the moment I believe it's one yellow. I won't give names cause I'm not that stupid.

DeletedUser48257

Noo , usual suspects are experienced players from other servers..

DeletedUser

Police are following up investigations into a Brutal Attack. In an interview with Interpol, they had this to say 'The Usual Suspects have been brought in for questioning following a crime streak accross all of Europe. Inferno's have been lit in several major cities; with initial suspician falling on The Danish Division of The Crimson Rebels, We believe that this is only scratching the surface. We dispatched The Fruit Loop Troop in an attempt to quell The Uprising, however they ran off in every which direction, joining up again to sit in a circle worshipping The Hammer which they claim to be both Alpha et Omega. After hours of humming and chanting they claim a Legion Of Death is Coming Soon to The Spartans.... In my personal opinion, I feel that they are a bit behind in the times, but the one group nobody ever suspects live all around us and have infiltrated everything. You know what im talking about *whispers* The Illuminati!!!!'

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
iS IT JUST ME BUT DO I SEE TOP LEVEL GUYS FROM RAIDERS IN BOTH INFERNO AND TUS.

DeletedUser

I cannot comment on such things, all i can say is.... Maaaaaaayyyyyybe, maaaaaaaaayyyybe not