Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

you know the drill now:
thoughts and feelings on the top 12 alliances.
The only difference is that i have tried to rank all sister alliances in the same rank as the highest alliance.

1 LEGION / LEGION II / Legion Myrmidon / Legion Myrmidon II
2 Elite Shadows
3 KOTOR / Phoenician KOTOR
4 THE HIVE / THE HIVE3 / THE HIVE2
5 Athenian Elite
6 Legacy
7 BLACK Fleet / BLACK Fleet II
8 The Hidden
9 KingsOfGrepolis
10 Las Islas de Pertinax
11 The Blackguard
12 Legions of Death

DeletedUser

seem like a parody but a powerful parody at that

2 Elite Shadows
well they are elite, no doubt about that. not too orginised though and should be doing more damage than they are. could easily take on the Legions

absolutely no idea

seem to be doing fine enough

5 Athenian Elite
No Idea

6 Legacy
Good solid alliance. good allies

No point being biased

8 The Hidden
cant find them?

9 KingsOfGrepolis
YOOOOOUUUUUUU! YOUR SEX IS ON FIREEE!!!

10 Las Islas de Pertinax
no idea

11 The Blackguard
no encounters

12 Legions of Death
A good alliance, full of good people

DeletedUser

I've split this since they have different leaders ;)

LEGION/LEGION II - good strong players and good leadership, they even managed to recruit one of my favourite players JOE (still a bit sore lol)

LEGION Myrmidon - so far contact has gone well and leaders deal with things quickly.. I think they do seem to have a few inactive players and take in a few refugees

2 Elite Shadows
Very good and a sure fire elite.. and having come up against them in the past, I've respect for them (and not a MRA lol)

not really seen too much of this guys at all

again not had much to do with them, tho seem to be doing well and conquering lots

5 Athenian Elite
Well clearly one of the best leaders ever ;) lmao!

6 Legacy
no nothing at all lol

great PnP.. they seem to have put up a fight against ES but I think ES will win that.. or they will work something out over time

8 The Hidden
no idea

9 KingsOfGrepolis
duno

10 Las Islas de Pertinax
dunno

11 The Blackguard
dunno

12 Legions of Death
seem to be doing well.

DeletedUser

Legion/ Legion II/ Legion Myrimidon - MRA

Elite Shadows - looks good to me

KOTOR - MRA they have 2 more KOTOR alliances has to be the same group

The Hive/ The Hive 2/ The Hive3- MRA

Legacy- legacy of what?

Athenian Elite- whats elite about them?

Black Fleet- looks good

The Hidden- I found them there not that well hidden

KingsofGrepolis- who?

DeletedUser2663

1. LEGION - good bunch. doing very good. i expect them to be around for quite some time.
Member count = 113
Total points = 2707739

2.LEGION II - same as above

3. Elite Shadows - we are what our name implies. great players and good leadership. we will be around for a long time yet
Member count = 65
Total Points = 1488961

4. KOTOR - meh, to many acadamies. MRA
member count = 212
points = 1574400

5. THE HIVE - they seem alright. may be around for a while.
member count = 169
points = 1479461

6. Legion Myrmidon - no idea about these guys, are they apart of legion or just allies??
member count = 115
points = 971230

7. Legacy - dont know much bout them but my 1st hand experience tells me they arnt great individually but they work together well
member count = 102
points = 872466

8. Athenian Elite - still around which is nice. seem to be doin ok so should be around for a while as well.
member count = 106
points = 839016

9. BLACK Fleet - these guys i like. small group that is doing great. think there have been some clashes with ES but nothing major as far as im aware.
member count = 46
points = 473620

10. The Hidden - they also seem to be doing alright. keep it up
member count = 56
points = 468842

11. THE HIVE3 - see Hive rank 5

12. KingsOfGrepolis - TBH they look pretty bad.
member count = 57
points = 394323

DeletedUser

funny to read these old ones lol

Update of top 12 now:

1 Evolution.
2 Evolution..
3 The Dirty Dozen
4 THE HIVE
5 THE DEATH CRUSADERS
6 Illuminati
7 The Brotherhood Elite
8 The Forgotten
9 The Templars
10 The Hive-3
11 DL - Gaeltacht Rage
12 Little Brother

please rate :)

DeletedUser13647

Love how Lozza's bringing back all the old threads.

1/2. Evolution./Evolution..-Great group of people but have some questionable members in their third branch

3. D12-Apparently good leaders but Natanae seems to rant a bit.

4. THE HIVE-Been quiet recently and Hive3 has had some internal problems but I know some good peeps in this alliance.

5. THE DEATH CRUSADERS-Seem like a good bunch of people but I don't know them too well.

6. Illuminati-For some reason they were based in Oceans 53 and 75 at first? But they abandoned 53 because of POW/SG/HYSMC. Don't seem like too good of an alliance.

7. The Brotherhood Elite-Even Lozza likes these guys. What else is there to say.

8. The Forgotten-I commend them for uniting all of the alliances against Evo. Seem like a good bunch.

9. The Templars-Almost entirely former Camels/Illuminati members these are a great bunch of guys and are really aggressive and I'm glad to have them as allies now.

10. HIVE3-Refer to THE HIVE

11. DL-Gaeltacht Rage-Not the biggest fan. Letting little alliances cling to them and being part of DL. Also attacking my co-leader back in the SG days from 30 hours out wasn't the greatest move.

12. Little Brother-The war with Evo is what bumped these guys to the top 12 so they seem like some good fighters.

DeletedUser

1 Evolution. :pro: Large and in charge.
2 Evolution.. :pro: Pay like they weigh
3 The Dirty Dozen :eek: Lead by Iota's #1 farmer
4 THE HIVE :heh: Old News
5 THE DEATH CRUSADERS :supermad: Relentless (I like it)
6 Illuminati :( Don't get me started... (0 out of 10)
7 The Brotherhood Elite :cool:(SW)(D) Best alliance ever
8 The Forgotten :p Slowly being remembered :)
9 The Templars ;) Dedicated
10 The Hive-3 :heh: No idea why they are top 12
11 DL - Gaeltacht Rage :( (see above comment)
12 Little Brother :cool: Fearless (I like it too)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Evolution. (MRAish lately)
2 Evolution.. (see #1)
3 The Dirty Dozen (too much stick to its own oceans)
4 THE HIVE (ghost scavengers)
5 THE DEATH CRUSADERS (they seems good to me, too far from me to really judge them)
6 Illuminati (turtle farmers)
7 The Brotherhood Elite (finally someone good up in the north)
8 The Forgotten (mostly noobs)
9 The Templars (see #6)
10 The Hive-3 (they seems to be better that their main branch)
11 DL - Gaeltacht Rage (turtle farmers, at least those on 46)
12 Little Brother (another good alliance in the far east)

DeletedUser

hehe I thought better carry on bringing the forums back to life :)

1 Evolution. - I don't I need to say what I think ;)
2 Evolution.. same as above
3 The Dirty Dozen - I'm quite far from them so never seen them in action but sound good
4 THE HIVE - :)
5 THE DEATH CRUSADERS - tbh I've kinda ignored these for sometime yet actually they are quite strong and been in the top flight for some time.. though I don't know that much still about them, I'm learning more fast lol
6 Illuminati - I like their leader and they have some good players. I actually don't think they'll be going anywhere soon.
7 The Brotherhood Elite - they are great, although I'm not a fan of colonising ;)
8 The Forgotten - led by my adopted son lol they get hit a lot by Evo and don't complain.. I've not seen any nooby mails from them so respect for that :)
9 The Templars - don't know much but they are at war with Evo and the hive so lets see how long they stay around.
10 The Hive-3 - I like their leaders :)
11 DL - Gaeltacht Rage - they had a few good players but they left..don't seem as good now.. tho I like Albireo and he's a great guy :)
12 Little Brother - a lot of respect for these guys and I really would like to thank them cos I wonder if i might have died of boredom without them here :)

DeletedUser

1 Evolution. - challenging, intelligent players... have not been mano e mano yet, but have heard good things
2 Evolution.. - mixed bag of big players, some steadfast and vigilant, some just paper tigers (for example, the player Lil Bro just took 4 cities from)
3 The Dirty Dozen - very mobile, active, and employs a very smart rim strategy of consolidation. at a cross-roads: follow HIVE's path into obscurity or put their rubber to the road. we'll see what they decide.
4 THE HIVE - stuck. without war, activity seems stagnant. players have become inactive from boredom. and they're too spread-out to be effective in war with any contending alliance. thus a few from the academies are jumping to Evo.. i smell an Evo... starting back up soon to accommodate the large academy hivers :p
5 THE DEATH CRUSADERS - quiet in talk, loud in action. a pack of wolves comes to mind. skies the limit for them and war is their ticket up.
6 Illuminati - this is your brain on drugs. leadership is conservative at best (borderline dysfunctional at worst). they negotiated a peace they will soon regret. its really unfortunate their born on date is coming due, predict whatever active members remain will either join up as Evo.... or Baby Sister
7 The Brotherhood Elite - active, effective group of players that keep pluggin' away. forecast them top 5 by April
8 The Forgotten - really impossible position a month ago. inherited 80% inactivity and being surrounded by enemies. survival of this alliance comes from the heart - much props to The Baslisk & Payne. but being ranked here is nothing short of miraculous, and a tiny bit of luck the Olympians imploded. future... not certain, but neither was their path here.
9 The Templars - previous Illuminati which have made a better lot for themselves than what is transpiring in O75. strong fighters working against the odds, love a good underdog! on the fence on what becomes of them, but i would not be surprised if better things are around the corner.
10 The Hive-3 - I get confused by Hive. Why were there two 3's and why is 3ranked higher than 2? i predict at least one of these four will leave the superalliance and create their own original name, not related to bees, honey, or math.
11 DL - Gaeltacht Rage - it is now this alliance's chance to shine in the stead of DL - Crusaders, who slowly has succumbed to the vise grip from the top 3 alliances. what will they do?
12 Little Brother - active, down-to-earth players that I'd have to peg as the underdog to root for here. hey, they just took down 4 Evo cities! funny how HIVE & D12 get more props for their points but neither can say they took 4 cities from the top 2 alliances.

DeletedUser

1 Evolution.-Biggest and maybe the best alliance on iota
2 Evolution..-Same as above
3 The Dirty Dozen-They sound good. I have never seen them in action so cant really say much.
4 THE HIVE-Good alliance, always quiet though
5 THE DEATH CRUSADERS-Seem to be good players but never had many dealings with them.
6 Illuminati-Good alliance. I loved the way they stood up to the Athenians(even though I was one)
7 The Brotherhood Elite-Small, compact alliance. If they hade a few more players thay could be the best on iota.
8 The Forgotten-Cant really comment on my own alliance. A month ago it was a really bad alliance. Now its in the top ten, due to hard work from members and leaders.
9 The Templars-Havent heard much but as they are at war with Evo I like them ;)
10 The Hive-3-same as number 4
11 DL - Gaeltacht Rage-Part of the coalition yet attacking people in it? I dont really get them.
12 Little Brother-An alliance that has lived through hard odds. I like their leaders as well ;)

DeletedUser

1 Evolution.-Quite powerful I must say. Strong members, strong attacks. Also, met an interesting character in that alliance. someone I could talk to quite well actually. A fellow fan of The Art of War written by Sun Tzu.
2 Evolution..-Look out above. minus the Sun Tzu part. well, that I know of.
3 THE HIVE-Some good friends from this alliance. Never hear much though as a whole.
4 The Dirty Dozen-I don't think I know enough about them to comment. I havent spoken to any of them, that I know of.
5 THE DEATH CRUSADERS-Good players and good people. I have had a few conversations with some of them. They help if you are allies.
6 The Hive-2 Same as the Hive
7 Illuminati At first, I had a hard time understanding them. We were once enemies too. But now, after talking with some of them, they are a good bunch of people.
8 The Brotherhood Elite- Alot of respect for these guys. Goood members, and some good friends.
9 The Forgotten- Now this is where the bias comes in. Well, when the reins got dropped into my hands, it was dangerous. It was a wreck. Along with me being away since my mom was in the hospital. But thanks to the hard work, dedication, and never give up mentality of alot of memebers, they were able to pull through. They make me proud.
10 The Templars- Had a few conversations with a few of their members. Strong from what I gather. And prett6y chill too.
11 The Hive-3- I had a very close friend in that alliance. Now, she doesn't play anymore I believe. Makes me sad when I think about it. :( Other than her, I don't know much about Hive-3. Seems like they are good enough people.
12 DL Gaeltacht Rage- Same as Baslisk actually.

DeletedUser

1 Evolution. - The big guns
2 Evolution.. - Still pretty big guns, lol
3 THE HIVE - Haven't seen them do anything. Point whore's?
4 The Dirty Dozen - Haven't heard too much but I think they are an aggressive alliance.
5 THE DEATH CRUSADERS - Good alliance fighting Evolution and doing a great job expanding into their territories.
6 The Hive-2 - Same as Hive
7 Illuminati - Confused leadership(that would almost be a compliment) needs to pick up it's act if they want to be successful in this world. But they do have some good dedicated player's.
8 The Brotherhood Elite - Lives up to it's standards seem like a good alliance.
9 The Forgotten - Rapidly growing alliance has good leader's and origination.
10 The Templars - Seem like a decent alliance putting up a fight against Evolution. Don't know too much on them.
11 Little Brother - My alliance <3
12 DL - Gaeltacht Rage - Haven't heard much about them.

DeletedUser

1 Evolution. Darwin may have been correct
2 Evolution.. see above.
3 The Dirty Dozen . cannot say without being biased.
4 THE HIVE some good peeps, but boredom seems rife.
5 THE DEATH CRUSADERS know nothing of them sadly
6 Illuminati , never came across them
7 The Brotherhood Elite , statistically they look the real deal here.
8 The Forgotten , showing my ignorance here a lot. we are out in the boondocks mind
9 The Templars , see above
10 The Hive-3 , restructuring may revitalise them. time will tell
11 DL - Gaeltacht Rage , had a few fun battles with them so far. solid in defense
12 Little Brother , very freindly from my conversations

Onoquoy

Founder, Diplomat and Council-Member of D12.

DeletedUser

1 Evolution. - warring with everyone now and just now starting to lose cities to #3 alliance. thank you for making the game interesting!
2 Evolution.. - nearly all of them are having RL issues, causing some to run to vacation mode and most of them to play like paper tigers. Slaughterers & Eagle Eye II have even achieved favorable results against them.
3 THE HIVE - tough start in war against Evo1, but starting to turn it around. this one may go into overtime...
4 The Dirty Dozen - good position & leadership, fearless prediction as #3 by next month
5 THE DEATH CRUSADERS - good position & great leadership. let's see what happens in O56... been favorable so far.
6 The Brotherhood Elite - incurring some difficulty with Evo, but they are great fighters
7 Illuminati - Viva la Revolucion!
8 Little Brother - the teeth of Evolution's attacks are subsiding, lets see what Lil Bro does when the heats off :)
9 The Hive-2 - see #3
10 DL - Gaeltacht Rage - fighting mano e mano against D12 and holding up well... def not a big dumb MRA like others have referenced or they would have fallen by now to the #1, #2, & #4 ranked alliances.
11 The Templars - incurring some difficulty with Evo (and smitty), but they have shown resiliency.
12 Atlantic League - woo hoo!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Evolution. - good job warring qith HIVe... bye bye. :)
2 Evolution.. - Tons in VM and contains many noobs... Goodbye!
3 THE HIVE - Help us beat EVO! :)
4 The Dirty Dozen - Puts up a good fight. Unfortunately we are not very strong in O36 so we can't fight back as hard as we'd like...
5 THE DEATH CRUSADERS - Great players and monopoly of O57
6 The Brotherhood Elite - Good players & fighters
7 Little Brother - Good fighters
8 The Hive-2 - haven't heard much from them except that Angels1001 left... his brother followed him and got screwed :p
9 DL - Gaeltacht Rage - Not an MRA since we only recruit the fighters in our oceans. (except for the academy, where we just help new players get better so they get brainwashed into thinking EVO is evil :p jk)
10 Atlantic League - Very tough and good alliance... the name sounds very good.
11 The Templars - haven't heard much about them
12 The Forgotten - I have forgotten them... except for BASILISK, of whom I have no comment on...

Part of the coalition yet attacking people in it?

We were already "warring" with them... plus they were such a small alliance it's pointless to put them in the coalition. They were an MRA full of 300-point noobs and builders...