Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

I know, I told you I take that back. At the time I was hearing one story but you had not taken time to tell me the other side of it.

DeletedUser

NEW TOP 12
1 Evolution.
2 The Dirty Dozen
3 Evolution..
4 THE DEATH CRUSADERS
5 Little Brother
6 The Brotherhood Elite
7 DL - Gaeltacht Rage
8 Total Domination
9 The Dirty Dozen..
10 The Brotherhood Ultio
11 Atlantic League
12 Empire - Omega

DeletedUser

NEW TOP 12
1 Evolution. AKA EVIL EMpire not much to say there who we think they are :)
2 The Dirty Dozen They are the SPAM in the EVO sandwich future enemy of EVO
3 Evolution.. Mini evil empire maybe clones
4 THE DEATH CRUSADERS These guys are good and lucky they are in the outside of the core
5 Little Brother SPOT HOLDER
6 The Brotherhood Elite When one of your leaders has 450,176 att kill point your future bright
7 DL - Gaeltacht Rage when Gh0stArr0w leaves the group will be no more
8 Total Domination Best player are now EVO ..2nd spot holder for better alliance
9 The Dirty Dozen.. soon to be the egg in the spam sandwich
10 The Brotherhood Ultio to new have not been tested yet
11 Atlantic League In a time pause
12 Empire - Omega EVO dogs what will happen to them now that the hive is gone?

DeletedUser

EVO Dot and EVO Dot Dot are as one alliance! There is no difference between the 2 groups and our "squads" are mixed between the 2...

We are 1 big happy family ;)

DeletedUser

1 LEGION / LEGION II / Legion Myrmidon / Legion Myrmidon II
seem like a parody but a powerful parody at that

LEGION have nothing to do with LEGION II or any of the others so please cane you change this

DeletedUser

1 Evolution. - Still here and still growing and still the best ;) despite everyone saying they will fall every other day lol they don't :p
2 The Dirty Dozen - Excellent alliance and I don't mind trading no.2 spot with them :)
3 Evolution.. As above
4 THE DEATH CRUSADERS - Decent players and are lots of fun
5 Little Brother - have some excellent players, but also have a fair few sim city players. will be around for some time - respect for them tho
6 The Brotherhood Elite - really good alliance and have a lot of respect. They are pretty strategic in their play, but also have a lot of guts and are putting their money where their mouth is :)
7 DL - Gaeltacht Rage - not been involved in fighting but notice they are trying to jump in on the bad company band wagon now.. i'm a little sad TDC felt the need to recruit these to bad co tho, I thought more of TDC ;) lol
8 Total Domination - good alliance and have some good players and nice to see them ranked 8th, I see better things for them in the future :)
9 The Dirty Dozen.. As above
10 The Brotherhood Ultio part of TBE group so as above. nice to see them in top 12
11 Atlantic League - could've been good, but all mouth I'm affraid.. hang on the the tail of TDC and all they do is take inactives from evo and shout about it from time to time.. I like Egami tho :)
12 Empire - Iota - good alliance and will do well - I see them getting into top 6

DeletedUser

? Lozza. As you know I really don't post here, may I ask what you mean by this I'm reading this in two ways.

i'm a little sad TDC felt the need to recruit these to bad co tho, I thought more of TDC

DeletedUser

? Lozza. As you know I really don't post here, may I ask what you mean by this I'm reading this in two ways.

i'm a little sad TDC felt the need to recruit these to bad co tho, I thought more of TDC

Sorry I just meant TDC getting DL to assist them attack Evo lol no matter I guess.. just kinda thought TDC didn't need DL's help tbh

DeletedUser

Hey, just because we are subscribing to the Starbucks model doesn't mean you need to be hating. We all know you're just jealous. =)

Seriously, the "company" started with TDC, Slaughterers and Atlantic League and the only change was adding a Pacific League.

AL and PL
PL has like 30 members and AL trimmed down from 60 to 40 members so it's not like some huge bloating of a cow to overwhelm opponents with numbers. Like most alliances, you've got an active core and more casual players. We could "trim the fat" and cull it to the "serious players" but what's the point? We don't drop members "in distress", we have pretty low turnover and recruiting (mostly original members) and those practices have allowed a lot of first-time players to really develop. I liked being one of those who developed and I like when I can help another "small fry" attempt to make the leap from mouse to lion (not sure what stage I am at but I think I passed house cat). PL allows us to keep that tradition going.

20 is okay but 4 is MRA?
At its core, Bad Company is pretty much a coalition focused against Evolution. Not sure how four is bad when most of the coalitions attempted to that end were wrangling 20+ alliances and accomplishing absolutely nothing. Bad Company's record with far fewer participants has been a good deal better IMO.

Top-shelf alliances or TDC plus pretenders?
Will Slaughterers be a top 12 alliance? Almost certainly. They've made solid progress up the ranks slowly and with internal growth rather than the yoyo effect you see with something like Forgotten that goes the the recruit and boot cycle. Is AL a "real top 12" alliance? I think so. We ran through a lot of alliances before we finally joined the battle against Evo and we've done okay against their "second string." Now, we're proximal to many top 100 players so it's not like we're surviving by being in some backwater. TDC obviously is always the franchise player in Bad Company but they don't act that way; it's a really nice team effort and I'd be surprised if even sister alliances operate as closely and support and defend each other as well or as freely as happens in the mix. As to the Pacific League, we'll see what develops.

Anyway, that's my rebuttal to the Lozzapalooza perspective on Bad Company. It ain't perfect and it certainly ain't Evolution. It does have its charms, though, and a nice set of fangs.

DeletedUser

What happened with The Hive?

I don't know why, but they are green on my map and in the same time they support evos which we attack ???

DeletedUser

Hey, just because we are subscribing to the Starbucks model doesn't mean you need to be hating. We all know you're just jealous. =)

Seriously, the "company" started with TDC, Slaughterers and Atlantic League and the only change was adding a Pacific League.

AL and PL
PL has like 30 members and AL trimmed down from 60 to 40 members so it's not like some huge bloating of a cow to overwhelm opponents with numbers. Like most alliances, you've got an active core and more casual players. We could "trim the fat" and cull it to the "serious players" but what's the point? We don't drop members "in distress", we have pretty low turnover and recruiting (mostly original members) and those practices have allowed a lot of first-time players to really develop. I liked being one of those who developed and I like when I can help another "small fry" attempt to make the leap from mouse to lion (not sure what stage I am at but I think I passed house cat). PL allows us to keep that tradition going.

20 is okay but 4 is MRA?
At its core, Bad Company is pretty much a coalition focused against Evolution. Not sure how four is bad when most of the coalitions attempted to that end were wrangling 20+ alliances and accomplishing absolutely nothing. Bad Company's record with far fewer participants has been a good deal better IMO.

Top-shelf alliances or TDC plus pretenders?
Will Slaughterers be a top 12 alliance? Almost certainly. They've made solid progress up the ranks slowly and with internal growth rather than the yoyo effect you see with something like Forgotten that goes the the recruit and boot cycle. Is AL a "real top 12" alliance? I think so. We ran through a lot of alliances before we finally joined the battle against Evo and we've done okay against their "second string." Now, we're proximal to many top 100 players so it's not like we're surviving by being in some backwater. TDC obviously is always the franchise player in Bad Company but they don't act that way; it's a really nice team effort and I'd be surprised if even sister alliances operate as closely and support and defend each other as well or as freely as happens in the mix. As to the Pacific League, we'll see what develops.

Anyway, that's my rebuttal to the Lozzapalooza perspective on Bad Company. It ain't perfect and it certainly ain't Evolution. It does have its charms, though, and a nice set of fangs.

hey I like TDC and I actually have respect for the Slaughterers too and I like you egami :)

Please don't call me 'Lozzapalooza' though, that is kinda rude :p

I was giving my opinion the same as anyone else, I don't think they were offensive or invalid comments.

p.s. I have a hangover so kinda grumpy ;) lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please don't call me 'Lozzapalooza' though, that is kinda rude :p

If you knew how many fond memories I have of the Lollapalooza concert, you wouldn't think it was an insult. I had so much fun. I mean like the amount of fun that they should arrest you for having that much fun. Oh wait, I did get arrested (actually just detained). Can I still think of you as Princess Leia (minus the cinnabun hairdo, of course) or would that be presumptuous?

DeletedUser

If you knew how many fond memories I have of the Lollapalooza concert, you wouldn't think it was an insult. I had so much fun. I mean like the amount of fun that they should arrest you for having that much fun. Oh wait, I did get arrested (actually just detained). Can I still think of you as Princess Leia (minus the cinnabun hairdo, of course) or would that be presumptuous?

lol that is fine :D

hangover has gone tho and sense of humour returned ;)