Top 12 Top 12 alliances discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser17043
  • Start date

DeletedUser

haha listen fella you wanted a pact with us so please...

at the current time i thought is was a good idea. after i thought dom was doing the right thing.
it just shows that there is a time where im wrong. i only try to do best for my alliance.
they way it was told was that G.S.A was disbanding. that is why i reached out.

so in the end i put the past few day behind and move forward as the demise of ONE* is near

and DOM you may have more cities than me but anytime you wanna roll one on one. im ready.

DeletedUser

The demise of ONE* is near? surely that is a typo...anyway so you are willing to sell out too when you think it is the "right" thing to do, good to know...

DeletedUser

it was a mistake on my part. also things as such should be kept private. as i said i try to do the right thing as some times im wrong.

DeletedUser

Just stopped by to say that one deserves 100 World Wonders. They have fought many tough alliances and survived through teamwork. Delphi's future is now decided :).

P.S. I miss those old days in Delphi.

Though enemies, I had always respected one, and I think I've earned their respect too.

One has clearly been the best overall alliance on Delphi server. And I can attest to how difficult it has been to fight against them. The reality was that even until very recently it was EXTREMELY difficult to ever take a city from them. Making things more difficult was that they attacked very well and forced everyone else to make a large commitment to having defense. I've been able to get a decent number of cities from One players, at least a dozen I think, without losing any to them........but the defending against them was brutally difficult and in many cases I was only able to take land from them because I figured out when a player was absent at least some amount of time. (Though of course everyone on the server tries to take cities in such cases.)

In short though, to say they've been anything other than extremely powerful is not being honest. And i had looked forward to continuing the fight and making them at least work hard to gain the further success they would probably achieve.

Which is why it's so pathetic to see them maintain that position of dominance........and then gut the only thing in existance that was close to being a legitimate competitor through shameful mass point recruiting. Instead of forcing enemy players to fight, they've effectively eliminated any competition on the server by slurping up about 6 million points of enemy players in one mass recruit. They added about 12% of their point total by taking in a great many of the only players on the server capable of resisting in any way.

But what a miserable way to finish off what had clearly been a very impressive performance up to that point - instead of fighting and finishng the job, and granting their enemies the respect of at least dying off fighting to the death.........they shamefully slurped up almost all support anyone in GSA could have received. Instead of ending things by fighting....they effectively removed any remaining challenges through recruitment and rewarded a number of former-GSA traitorous cowards who would turn on their mates.

The only good thing about this sorry affair is that it is funny to see how they not only beat most of their enemies.....they also degraded a large number of them by having those players surrender any sense of pride and honor they ever had by turning on their mates.

It's simply pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny thing is, is that we did not plan on taking any in until we were approached.
Again some GSA members went to other alliances such as RC which in turn now are pals.....
Many of the ones that have joined us we have never really even attacked.
So call it what you will we all know when a war is simmering down players deflect to other alliances, the ones they were at war with or not. Part of the game, so it's time to deal with how the game is played and get on with it.
(oh and the vm on and off again is tiresome)

DeletedUser

Funny thing is, is that we did not plan on taking any in until we were approached.
Again some GSA members went to other alliances such as RC which in turn now are pals.....
Many of the ones that have joined us we have never really even attacked.
So call it what you will we all know when a war is simmering down players deflect to other alliances, the ones they were at war with or not. Part of the game, so it's time to deal with how the game is played and get on with it.
(oh and the vm on and off again is tiresome)

You might take unintended offense to this statement, but.....you should maintain a bit more honesty in some of what you post. Specifically - NOBODY left GSA for any alliances other than One until approximately 20% of GSA, and almost all the largest players, simultaneously left for One. Then some players left as it appeared GSA would collapse. As I'm sure you know, many others have now hit VM. To try and assert that people were all leaving GSA at the same time is simply not true.

Secondly, I wouldn't know, but I believe you and have no doubt that you were first approached by the cowards that sold their mates out by leaving GSA for One. Nonetheless, though, you guys took them all in. Choosing to mass recruit point-whore gut your closest thing to competition instead of beating them on the field. Which is simply a pathetic move - eliminating almost any challenge through recruitment instead of fighting.

Finally, you really shouldn't worry too much about my VM status, should you ? You don't really know my personal details. Am I supposed to care that it is "tiresome" for you ? What, does it cause difficulty for your next major op against me or something ? That wouldn't be too big a surprise.

By the way, though - what happened the last time you did an alliance wide op on me ? Right - you guys burned a huge amount of troops and weren't able to take a SINGLE city from me. And I'm only about the 100th - sized player in the world who was attacked by dozens of players, nearly all larger than me and many double my size. You guys attacked very well, and it was extremely difficult to survive. So what happens now - you attack again, but you've gutted the majority of alliance support I could possibly receive ? So if and when that happens........your group will probably again throw the force of players netting 20-40 times my point total at me.......but I'm sure this time you'll be more successful having recruited away my support.

But here's my question; WILL THAT EVEN BE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT ? Sadly, it will not. You guys attacked very well last time, and I respected that. I defended very well and I think many of you respected that too. It was a huge challenge, and it was fun. It's just a shame that the next time it goes down, through disgraceful recruitment your group will have shamefully stacked an already stacked deck even FURTHER against players like me. Probably when, not if, you are successful.........you will have thoroughly degraded the accomplishment. Too bad you guys didn't enjoy playing the game and savor what challenge there was.

DeletedUser

Ummmm check stats I see some went elsewhere and when we have room deserving players are granted in.
We have always been that way.
You may go on and on about how wonderful you, that is great.
I will stick to facts and stats :)
Have fun!

DeletedUser

Ummmm check stats I see some went elsewhere and when we have room deserving players are granted in.
We have always been that way.
You may go on and on about how wonderful you, that is great.
I will stick to facts and stats :)
Have fun!

Haha. I see you want to be confrontational. That's perfectly fine. It would much better for you if actual FACTS backed up anything you say though.

Do you honestly think that you know when people left GSA better than I do ? I understand that you guys have had a spy or two in our alliance for some time, but were you looking at each and every defection AS THEY OCCURRED like I was ? I didn't think so.

Listen, though, I think GrepoStats time stamps when people make an alliance change down to the minute. So why don't you look some of those over and figure out if people left GSA before or after One initiated their sorry mass recruit. Actually I'm looking at it right now, and....well, you are dead wrong. So why don't you get back to us and at least have the honesty to admit that you are....DEAD WRONG about that.

As for "going on about how wonderful I am"......well, I don't think that anyone would believe that that is the point I am trying to make. Rather just that.....I've played hard and respect others doing the same, as opposed to embarrassing point-whoring.

Now, having looked over YOUR statistics, I can clearly see why you might think I am wonderful. After all, I've at least managed to take a very decent number of cities from a strong enemy. You ? Well, it looks like you've hardly even taken any land from ACTIVE PLAYERS, lol. Those internal quitters you've grabbed up sure are impressive, let me tell you.

I guess having looked at that.....I understand a lot better why you seem to value mere points much more than actually accomplishing anything challenging. :)

DeletedUser

haha lord honey nobody cares least of all us :D
now shoo shoo into VM or do something about it don't just keep talking about it

DeletedUser

Good luck and I think this world is going to be a lot more fun now for you and everyone in your alliance !!
From Mr. Honey

Yes I see that starting with this ban against us from alliances that we have naps with currently or nothing with, or have been friends with...
One* has always played fair and honest and befriended groups that were as well. Hehe, we live and learn and have learned that the ones we trusted are now with GSA. How nice :).

Oops, again this is not the thread for this, lol

DeletedUser29152

yeah we should make a new thread..anyways good job on winning ONE*...it was well played

DeletedUser

ummm this game changes daily... no winner till there is a set one
can't say who that would be today or tomorrow
any of the top 12 or top 15 could do so, I wish everyone the best!

DeletedUser

Indeed it changes daily, we welcome all challengers that be plotting, we know who you are and grrr you should think again haha especially if you are in our core oceans :D

DeletedUser

If words could cry, Lord Honey's posts would be soaking wet. War games are won by any means necessary. A win is a win no matter how it happens in war so accept the inevitable and move on. You could have held your hide high after fighting the good fight....way to flush your rep down the toilet with a game ending temper tantrum.

Lord Honey --------> :supermad:

DeletedUser29152

where is Lane when you need a whole lotta posts deleted. anyway i might as well
One* - The uncontested winners of EN28 Delphi. Congratulations. but watch your backs if what i have been told is true One*.

GSA - dramatically weakened in the previous weeks. have now settled and desparately trying to regain their power. If they can ally with the right peope they could win.

Royal Challengers - the new #3 alliance. MRA from the start and MRA they will end.

DeletedUser

LOL, several things "make me giggle" here; first is that you have been able to play this game as long as you have and yet still not have enough of a clue to realize that if I am in VM right now......I entered it at least 36 hours before you guys started attacking me yesterday. You should try to learn a little more before making a fool of yourself.

The other things that crack me up are that you guys FINALLY take some land from me, after recruiting away most of the large active players from GSA and most of my support, and when I don't really even bother to defend or request any support......then your forum tough guys come out, lol.

And of course the funniest of all is still that we all know One was most likely to win anyways.....but they take the loser approach of recruiting away most what legitimate competition existed.......and then feel like they're actually accomplishing anything right now.

We all know how disgracefully you guys have chosen to end things on server Delphi. So you'll soon enjoy the huge challenge of taking the rest of my land....then probably more from others with little to no support. So enjoy that. Sounds like fun !!! :)

lol the loser approach. Regardless of who approached who....at the end of the day you're going to lose. The "why" or "how" doesn't matter. The only people who complain about "honor" and "morals", especially in an online game, are the real losers who step off the computer and are true cowards in RL. You play to win the game buddy...plain and simple. You act like people over here are breaking the rules. Again, you could have lost being a highly respected player but this little temper tantrum about how your players decided to come over to us showed your true colors.....sore loser.

DeletedUser

hmmmm look again......... that they have ;)
mergers going on, you can look at cities taken by some of the top 12
interesting

DeletedUser

hmmmm look again......... that they have ;)
mergers going on, you can look at cities taken by some of the top 12
interesting

Woah!! i spoke way to fast....

So i see RC taking ONE cities. They are inactive cities it appears...but doubtful they are friendly takeovers....SweetT SweetT tell me what is happening!! War is it?

What happened to Ortus Ex Cinis?? Merged with Arch Angels. Wait Weren't OeC fighting ONE? And weren't ArkAngles allied with ONE?

Scandals i hope? Just to spice things up....Im intrigued...i must investigate :cool:

DeletedUser

Yes RC is taking our cities as you can see.
We are not currently fighting them though..... but of course GSA has most everyone pacted against us now and sharing tabs and such.
And yet we still have our eyes on the same alliances we were at war with. Attacks by others well that is how most of our wars start.
Have fun with your investigation. It boils down to what Jill stated in the ones thread about Harpoon asking to join in against us. Guess who asked harpoon to join in with them?
Anyways have a blast playing detective it is a fun thing to do! :)

DeletedUser

Yes RC is taking our cities as you can see.
We are not currently fighting them though..... but of course GSA has most everyone pacted against us now and sharing tabs and such.
And yet we still have our eyes on the same alliances we were at war with. Attacks by others well that is how most of our wars start.
Have fun with your investigation. It boils down to what Jill stated in the ones thread about Harpoon asking to join in against us. Guess who asked harpoon to join in with them?
Anyways have a blast playing detective it is a fun thing to do! :)

were kinda busy just now too even consider being anyones cannon fodder.
we'll just stick to our own fights TYVM