Top 12 Top 12 alliances discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser17043
  • Start date

DeletedUser22940

Good observation baldy. None of these guys have taken any of each others cities. Either they are scared of each other :eek:

OR

You are right :eek:

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I have never gave an alliance opinion before, but I will give it a go:)

2-The Pact= seems lots of conquests internal, no alliance, or their sister/brother alliance.

PACK PACK PACK PACK PACK PACK

hope you memorized it :cool:

DeletedUser3393

SuperNovaZ is fighting Pink Fluffy Bunnies and The Pack.

DeletedUser22650

ooohhh a heated debate...luke warm debate anyway, i want to play

1. One* -- i hear novas splintered off and recruited their best players, judging by the soft response i reckon these suffer some lack of backbone, was it the novas players that earned all the abp's? ...probably

2. The Pact -- came in as a premade mra with 2 wings, looks like wing two is merging in to replace the losses being inflicted on wing one :eek: ...numbers cant keep them going forever, theyl have to start earning that rank or dropping down soon

3. Super Novas -- as with all "elite" (not my choice of words for anyone on delphi with morale) super alliances i hear rumours of despicable behavior ie. poaching players, over pacting when they dont need to and wallet burning :( will the spread and low member count be a long lasting formula or will any inactivity burn too bigger gaps in their empire?

4. Bunnies -- latest conquest sheet looking very dodgy, being on the border ive actually took a few minutes to check these out before and my thoughts were a bunch of reasonable players doing their own thing...better learn some teamwork before its rabbit pie :eek: or are you only good until somebody fights back?

5. Silence -- too quiet so im not sure, they look to be in 54 and quietly growing to half the point average they should have by now...shhhh, dont tell them ;)

6. Illuminati -- Dan Brown is the most over-hyped author in history, could these be as over-hyped as that? i hope not as this is the first ive heard of them :p

7. The Hawks -- i dont wanna over praise my own alliance so ill tone it down as much as pos... i hear these are the most awesome squad to hit delphi with leaders as good looking as they are charismatic, nobody who messes with them stands a chance of lasting 2 days and they throw the best feasts in grep history :cool:

8. In nomine patris -- fighting for god and a distance from the main contenders so these should be here to stay, owners of 56(? cant be bothered to double check) ...though uncle bulgaria seems to have dropped his claim on hilops 1 city down there :heh: scaredy cat or bully?

9. GSA -- holding towns for proper alliances to take...if your in gsa and can read (unlikely) then get the hell out before you get eaten :p

10. The insanity project -- keep getting pm's from these along the lines of "IF YOU KEEP ATTACKING WE'LL TELL OUR ALLIES!!!!" ...doubt theres more i need say :p

11. Phalanx x3 -- from what i can tell these are the players from PP that were too small for one* to bother conquering, i guess in another few weeks theyl catch up enough to be eaten with the rest :)

12. *legendary assasins* -- not sure theyve earned their legendary status, seem to be based mostly in o64 which is very under developed, only time will tell what these are about :)

DeletedUser12667

..though uncle bulgaria seems to have dropped his claim on hilops 1 city down there :heh: scaredy cat or bully?

What:eek: That attempt was result of a claim:eek: I though he was just trying to kill off a cs that he didnt want anymore:D

DeletedUser

Im just friggin confused now

Ok sooo StrikeHard says ONE and The PACK help each other...AA says Nova is fighting The Bunnys and The Pact ...but not ONE*? but by default doesnt Nova fighting The Pact(which according to StrikeHard is Helped by ONE*) mean Nova is fighting ONE* also? Or ONE only helps The Pack when Nova isnt involved?

Sorry Im rather new to this game only 2 months playing it on CHI(where i was fortunate enoight to be taken in by FOO FIGHTERS and taught well) so im not really up on the politics here ;)

DeletedUser

ONE only helps when Nova isn't involved :p When it comes to defense they don't co-operate that well. As I said before they help each other, often.

DeletedUser20492

There are no politics.

This World very much seems to be catch-as-catch-can. Alliances with Cease Fires fire on one another. Alliances claiming to be aggressive towards one another start working together. Players from alliances at one another's throats are offering to assist with city takeovers. Almost seems as though they should have made the Alliance limit 1, and everyone run around making individual pacts with each other with no concern for each other's pacts. Makes it fun, but I'm sure every Leader is having convulsions trying to keep it all straight lol

Oh, on topic:
All of the Top 12 seem to be more or less avoiding each other. Except for SuperNova, which appear to be mostly just firing at everyone (let God sort 'em out), and everyone seems to be firing at them (which is probably because they were a "breakaway" alliance ... says more about the alliances they left than them, imo). Like I said before, fun! Go get them BPs, folks!

DeletedUser

Ok

ONE only helps when Nova isn't involved :p When it comes to defense they don't co-operate that well. As I said before they help each other, often.

Ok so One is a fair weather friend to The Pact..got it :)

DeletedUser

We're doing ok.

A couple of my better players got hit hard and one of them has taken a beating, but most the rest were recent additions to the team and in fairness were junior players we had offered places in order to bring them on against lesser opposition.

We have taken as many cities as we have lost since Novaz decided to do their thing.

J.

DeletedUser

There are no politics.

This World very much seems to be catch-as-catch-can. Alliances with Cease Fires fire on one another. Alliances claiming to be aggressive towards one another start working together. Players from alliances at one another's throats are offering to assist with city takeovers. Almost seems as though they should have made the Alliance limit 1, and everyone run around making individual pacts with each other with no concern for each other's pacts. Makes it fun, but I'm sure every Leader is having convulsions trying to keep it all straight lol

Oh, on topic:
All of the Top 12 seem to be more or less avoiding each other. Except for SuperNova, which appear to be mostly just firing at everyone (let God sort 'em out), and everyone seems to be firing at them (which is probably because they were a "breakaway" alliance ... says more about the alliances they left than them, imo). Like I said before, fun! Go get them BPs, folks!

I think you hit it on the head. People are jumping back and forth or quitting faster than you can turn your head. Alliances can go from friend to enemy quickly. Speed 3 is just that, quick everything.

I too feel bad for the leaders trying to figure out who is for the alliance and who is just making personal pacts to better secure their corner of the world. Then again the making of pacts with alliances that end up in stabbing that alliance in the back makes it difficult for the members to tell who is enemy and who is friend. Maybe the guy you were attacking your former enemies with is now your enemy and your former enemy is now who you are supposed to be attacking with... confusing.

This world is still young. Can't wait to see what the map looks like when we hit the 2 month stage. I can't believe this world has been around for only 5 weeks!

DeletedUser12667

Oh, on topic:

Aye mate. Move into O65 and see what happens:) One thing I like about the hawks is they dont do diplomacy and if you may possibly be a threat then you are dealt with.

DeletedUser

strike..... I can't even begin to find words on what you are stating as seeing you just left us.

DeletedUser

Hi SweetT ... Ok so Strike left your alliance so he may be putting out misinformation ..could you as the leader of your alliance answer the question I posed then? :)

DeletedUser

Supernovas are at peace with the bunnies, and we are assisting them in joint building projects, pooling our resources in effort to create a more egalitarian democratic Archipelago.

DeletedUser22940

I'm bored. Here goes nothing:

1. One* -- Even though their "best members" have splintered off to NovaZ, they still maintain the number one spot. Lots of respect here despite the critics.

2. The PACK (get it right...) -- Nothing special. I expect them to fall very soon. They had to cannibalize their own training alliance in order to stay on top. Nothing but a bunch of numbers here.

3. Super Novas -- This one can go either way. Honestly, I am getting some inside feed on these guys and I think they are here to stay. A group of hunter-killers. Maybe the Hawks can stand up to them?

4. Bunnies -- Interesting right now. Up and down. I fear that the merge with BAMFs may have outstretched those poor bunnies.

5. Silence -- Nothing to talk about here. No one bothers because they are mainly in an underdeveloped ocean. May be worth watching for now.

6. The Hawks - Took over O65, however they took it from garbage alliances such as SEF, SoD, and Diaspora and non-aligned players. Will be interesting if/when they actually pick on someone their own size.

7. In nomine patris - I recently heard a rumor that lukjackm was the greatest Grepo player of all time. Will be watching these guys closely.

8. Illuminati -- Nothing but fodder for the fire

9. GSA -- See "Illuminati"

10. The insanity project -- Not much hope here. They have players across 5 or 6 oceans. Not very organized and horrible average.

11. Phalanx x3 -- Decent average for their location. Phalanx name stains their reputation. Will see what comes.

12. *legendary Assassins* -- Mainly in O64. Nothing really going on there. Kind of like O65 was a couple weeks ago. Could be interesting

DeletedUser

Supernovas are at peace with the bunnies, and we are assisting them in joint building projects, pooling our resources in effort to create a more egalitarian democratic Archipelago.

Unfortunately went to college only because im 6ft 8 and can play a little Ball.. getting out the dictionary here...By the way I ACED Basket Weaving 101 !

DeletedUser20492

Now, I may be incorrect in this, but I am fairly sure he is saying NovaZ - 18 Bunnies - 0.

At least in the past 7 days.

I suppose its within the realm of possibilities that this was allowed by the bunnies, but that's not what I heard. Then again, that was yesterday. In Delphi one never knows, they could be merging by now :S

DeletedUser

I can see The Pack pulling a Krypteia from Tau. Mass Recruiting while having reasonable stats, then trimming the fat to allow for more organized play. However I'll put my money on them splitting.

I second that Pack is recruiting players like crazy, its without a doubt that the alliance that start off being a mass recruiter in a early world fails in the end