Top 12 Top 12 alliances discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser17043
  • Start date

DeletedUser

One* has its weak links too Dev its not about 12 good fighters. in general ONE* members feel they've won and they probably have. but the people trying to win want it more than ONE* they are better prepared and are ready to fight to the end because they have nothing to lose. ONE* seems to be getting too peaceful to me.

If anybody is better prepared than us then hats off to them, nobody wants it more than us, we have fought hard throughout and that is the reason we are where we are, not because of anything else, it is the effort put in so don't expect that to stop suddenly when the WW era begins.

@ Chronicmeat - Obliterate built their 4 wonders in what no more than 2 weeks? They didn't have the numbers we do, so realistically i would expect us to beat that, but we shall see eh :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30317

If anybody is better prepared than us then hats off to them, nobody wants it more than us, we have fought hard throughout and that is the reason we are where we are, not because of anything else, it is the effort put in so don't expect that to stop suddenly when the WW era begins.

@ Chronicmeat - Obliterate built their 4 wonders in what no more than 2 weeks? They didn't have the numbers we do, so realistically i would expect us to beat that, but we shall see eh :D

Dev I don't care less if you win - winners are buying the beers - we said this before and have not changed my mind cos that will be big bar bill - but would ya just slow down cos that would ruin all our fun here!! What ya'll gonna do afterwards?!

I would be so fed up if Delphi ended in 2 weeks:( I don't *get* you alpha competitive types at all, lol.

DeletedUser

dev you were in the group of Knight in Tights Right? i think i remember you...i think i fought you...lol i was a Evil minion lol

DeletedUser

indeed they did have built but the world is not over yet. well no matter what happens i will congratulate the winners and say that it was a well played game.

DeletedUser

We've been accused of "chickening out" because we have a sense of Loyalty and we don't jump ship just because things get rough? We've watched many many alliances that thought they were headed to the top go down with their ballast because they had no sense of Loyalty or commitment. They simply chose to cowardly join with whoever was "winning" at the time and abandoned any Loyalties they had been carrying.
You've never seen us jump ship trying to save our cities from CQ. We fight and we finish what we start ... and we have made commitments. It just so happens that the ONE* has made and kept those same commitments with us ... without fault. We can't say that about any other alliance we've ever been pacted with. In the end, they have all turned on us .... with the exception of the ONE*.

We'll leave this server as winners, no matter who finishes the WW's first, and NOT as an alliance who values points/cities/WW's above all else.

.../salute
pro

DeletedUser

I believe Triage to pose our biggest threat, lucky were aligned eh :D
Good Luck Triage and while everybody else moans about people jumping ship and such, you also moan that Triage won't do the same to your side, tisk tisk i smell double standards, why can't we all just get along...oh yeh as i have no wish to :D

Alliances most likely to trouble us with world wonders: Triage & Cerberus that is all, you other guys been too concerned with our goings on to sort your own stuff out and now its too late, good luck to those 2 alliances and the rest well, thnks fr th mmrs...

DeletedUser

We've been accused of "chickening out" because we have a sense of Loyalty and we don't jump ship just because things get rough? We've watched many many alliances that thought they were headed to the top go down with their ballast because they had no sense of Loyalty or commitment. They simply chose to cowardly join with whoever was "winning" at the time and abandoned any Loyalties they had been carrying.
You've never seen us jump ship trying to save our cities from CQ. We fight and we finish what we start ... and we have made commitments. It just so happens that the ONE* has made and kept those same commitments with us ... without fault. We can't say that about any other alliance we've ever been pacted with. In the end, they have all turned on us .... with the exception of the ONE*.

We'll leave this server as winners, no matter who finishes the WW's first, and NOT as an alliance who values points/cities/WW's above all else.

.../salute
pro

Well said

DeletedUser

I believe Triage to pose our biggest threat, lucky were aligned eh :D
Good Luck Triage and while everybody else moans about people jumping ship and such, you also moan that Triage won't do the same to your side, tisk tisk i smell double standards, why can't we all just get along...oh yeh as i have no wish to :D

Alliances most likely to trouble us with world wonders: Triage & Cerberus that is all, you other guys been too concerned with our goings on to sort your own stuff out and now its too late, good luck to those 2 alliances and the rest well, thnks fr th mmrs...

You will regret saying this... Leaving out ROYAL CHALLENGERS?! Many of your players spammed some money in their accounts... Money doesn't buy all so now we will see. RC will win

DeletedUser

That could be true as well
Really there is no winner at this point
could be rc, one, GSA only time will tell
Saying you all spend tons of money is not speaking highly of your group though
Anyways I wish everyone the best
And remember your sister alliances and pacts can't help you win
alliances are on their own in the end
To say you are pals and helping is a false statement since really you wish them not to win

DeletedUser29152

we already are, and another fun fact Diehards changed alliance name too WE ARE VICTORIOUS

DeletedUser21123

we already are, and another fun fact Diehards changed alliance name too WE ARE VICTORIOUS

^Probably the most humorous thing I'd seen in a long time...Our forums spent several threads laughing about that one lmao!

DeletedUser29152

awkward moment when your alliance kicks you out for giving your opinon against them #AnarchyDictatorship

DeletedUser

i would like to quote somebody:

as much as that sounds good
we've all left this far too late to be thinking weeks this has to be done and a WW city or 2 taken max 10 days or it's over
we have nothing like 2 weeks to do this. they are already lvl 5 on 2 and lvl4 on the rest and we can all see where were at so it's a monumental effort on their part so far to keep that build ratio going.
hitting cities on the WW for distraction is fine and grab all we can from them.
like someone said earlier cut off the supply they slow down and we take away support as well.
just a thought.

wow thank you for the praise and really we won't be fooled by anything, see we are smarter than the average bear, that is what has gotten us this far, that and the stupidity of the other alliances, including the author of this above. See once we are done with taking ArchAngels threat to us this evening we shall move on to the next, dun dun dunnnn i know the anticipation right!
Watch out mystery alliance we are coming for you muhahahaha (shh don't tell anybody but its HARPOON)

DeletedUser29152

smarter than the average bear? someone's been watching yogi bear recently

DeletedUser

I guess an update would be that THE DISCIPLES merged with triage.

DeletedUser

most of the top 12 are mainly inactive. except ONE*,Triage, R/C and some other alliance

GSA with no True Founder can no longer be a top alliance. falling to inactive/vm and play er who don't care.

the wonders have been won by ONE* good job. R/C will come in second. Triage with the split of a few player's now puts a hold on there wonders.

with Cerberus taking over most of 53,54, and other oceans around they are probably the biggest contenders in the ocean backing them is the Battle Show. and now they have a formed pack with Triage. good job guys. Triage has been waiting for the day to get that pact.

as for the months that i have played this world i have meet some great players had some good bonds had some great wars. win or lose it was a good battle.

it not the size of your alliance its about have a great team to get the job done.

to the founders that read this

do you feel that you lead you alliance down the right path? was it a good one? and the mergers the wars and the problems with players worth it?

the world may not be over with as there is much fight to do. but when this server is done i hope to see most of you on a another world speed 3

this has been your Delphi newspaper

thanks
CM