Top 12 Top 12 alliances discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser17043
  • Start date

DeletedUser

with Cerberus taking over most of 53,54, and other oceans around they are probably the biggest contenders in the ocean backing them is the Battle Show

What? were not taking over 53 and 54 unless you call taking 4 to 5 cities taking over. And also you must know something i dont because i dont seem to recall having a pact with Triage, please do carry on I would love to hear what other imaginary pacts we have :D

DeletedUser

today i was told of a pact between the 2 alliance. the source could be wrong the green flags might not be flying but it might just be a nap.

Cerberus told the Founder or founders of (Triage) or just a certain founder that if i was gone from Triage the battling would cease.
please fill me in if im wrong. as i would see it
Cerberus and phoenix have something in common.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Let's keep it Top 12 Discussions please..Which means evaluate the Top 12 alliances. ;)

If you'd like to discuss another topic feel free to open another thread. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Top 10 Alliance's

Hey everyone, it seems this forum has gone slightly inactive. I thought I would do an update on the top 12 alliance's a the moment.

#1- Royal Gong....
The Royal Gong from what I believe used to be Royal Challengers and Harpoon (Maybe more). Ever since a merge they have been Rank 1 over taking ONE* and making it to the top spot. There Stats are impressive if I say so myself. with 96 members and 3701 cities. They worked hard for the top spot and have finally made it. At the moment There doesnt apear to be any wars on between any alliance's. They've taken cities from many inactive's, I havnt seen them take many active cities which to me is a shame, you would think for an alliance with so many points and players would be able to take some active cities, wouldnt you? They seem to enjoy taking inactive ONE* cities but thats about it. If im honest with you all, I want to see some ACTION! Pick a fight with a strong active alliance, See if you can beat ONE*'s record, They have been at war with many alliance's at the same time. You? All you've done is declare war on.... Inactive's!. Not good enough. If they start a few wars and win them then they deserve to be top. At the moment Im starting to doubt they should even be in the top 5.

#2- ONE*.....
What can I say? They have been in top spot nearly since the world started. They have earned my respect and the respect of many others. Its a real shame alot of them have gone inactive. They won the WW ( I think every one knew that was going to happen). And ever since, players have been going inactive and loosing cities. For those reasons they are now rank 2. If you ask me they are still the best alliance. They also dont seem to be having any major wars at the moment. They have taken a few cities from Archangels and G.S.A but not many. They also seem to be taking inactives. ( probably because they have taken all the active players in their ocean. :D). In my opinion? They are the best alliance that have ruled in Delphi and will ALWAYS have my respect.

#3- Archangels...

In other words rulers of ocean 75! They have taken many cities but have also lost quite a few members on the 16th. They seem to be taking a mixture of cities. Inactive and active player from many alliance's. They are good fighters under the great influence of Scott King a well respected player in my eyes. They havnt lost many cities but have gained many. Well done to you guys! Good job!

#4- Cerberus......

Cerberus is a good active alliance with active members ready to support and attack. They are at war with Triage Guardians ( Triage Guardians? A mix between The guardians and Triage if you havnt already guessed.) Cerberus are a great alliance with a good future a head! Well Done!

#5- The Battle Show

Also a good active alliance. They are also fighting against Triage Guardians. They are doing a great job fighting these alliance's of. It really shows what happens with team work doesnt it? Great alliance with great stats... Keep it up!

#6- Triage Guardians.......

Triage Guardians (Not the most creative name lol!) They have recently merged with the alliance Guardians (Who if you asked me ran away because they couldent take being being destroyed by Cerberus and The Battle Show.) After that merge nothing much has changed. All they did in that merge was put 1 weak alliance into another weak alliance. If Triage didnt merge I would have had a bit more respect for them. They've been around for such a long time. Going from Silence to Triage nothing much has changed put the names. They take the word Honor to seriously that is one of there weakness's as well as being weak in many other ways. In my opinion this alliance will fall soon.

#7- G.S.A.......

G.S.A have been around a long time trying to fight of ONE*. They were doing alright until all there top players decided to join ONE* and leave the rest of G.S.A to fall apart. Not much is happening with them. They have fallen apart and there is nothing that can help them now.

#8- Anarchy........

Dont really know much about them. Half there members are either inactive or on VM it seems. Thats all I know really.

#9- Renegades.........

Nearly the same as Anarchy really. Half their members are inactive and/or on VM. Thats all I know.

#10- Totality Eclipse.............

They seem like a good small alliance. Its a shame their top player went ghost but it seems their doing well without him. I doubst they will ever get the top spot, but who knows, hey?

---------------------------

Thanks for reading everyone!

Have a great day!

DeletedUser

As usual, you've once again proven what many of us have known all along about you ....

We take Honor to(o) seriously ?? Really?? And that's coming from someone who doesn't know the meaning of the word, much less it's execution. lol ahhahahhahhaha. That's rich mate .... indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As usual Bs, you've once again proven what many of us have known all along about you ....

We take Honor to(o) seriously ?? Really?? And that's coming from someone who doesn't know the meaning of the word, mush less it's execution. lol ahhahahhahhaha. That's rich mate .... indeed.

wow big words from a powerless player.

get off the server. you are a complete idiot.

DeletedUser

As usual Bs, you've once again proven what many of us have known all along about you ....

We take Honor to(o) seriously ?? Really?? And that's coming from someone who doesn't know the meaning of the word, much less it's execution. lol ahhahahhahhaha. That's rich mate .... indeed.

Number 1: I'm not your mate.

Number 2: you do take honor to seriously.

Number 3: as chronic said. Get off the server. Your a useless player who's annoyed because his alliance went wrong and he's now defenceless.

Now go away and annoy someone else.

16gbajm.png

Also if you're gonna keep on going in this server maybe you should look after your cities a bit better?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not one city ... not a single one was ever taken from me while this was still a viable world.

DeletedUser

Well we still completely owned the rest of your alliance. And we still are.